FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

What is the 59th method :rolleyes::confused:

You search for a league or something. For example the BPL, And go through all the pages till the 59th minute.

That way all the auctions are fresh and you have more chance of some player being cheap.

Its hard and time consuming, and you need to have a good knowledge of the market, but sometimes it pays off.

I got Modric on release day of the game for 25k. Sold him in 10mins for 80 ;)

Its funny because they took Song out of the most consistent because they thought he'd be in the BPL TOTY :o. Also agree with Bale' date=' I don't think he's been anything special this year.

Just picked up De Ceglie and Hamsik for a combined total of 75k, still got about 3m to spend when the rest of the Serie A TOTY comes out :D.[/quote']

Picked up Hamsik and De Cegile for 76k myself. De Cegile is brilliant, extremely surprised at how good he is, considering his stats are relatively low. Hamsik is a great CF, play him off the striker and you're sorted. 4 assists and 3 goals in 3 games. A volley and 35 yarder are his highlights. Great ball control and very hard to knock off the ball.

Does anybody ever put up good players (around the 85 mark) at 150 and just watch the offers build? I know it's a guaranteed way to sell players, but I don't want to lose money.

I've got Valdes, Pastore and Higuain who I'm struggling to shift atm, and am tempted to put them up at 150 and leave for several hours, just to get them off my books and get the coins in.

Does anybody ever put up good players (around the 85 mark) at 150 and just watch the offers build? I know it's a guaranteed way to sell players' date=' but I don't want to lose money.

I've got Valdes, Pastore and Higuain who I'm struggling to shift atm, and am tempted to put them up at 150 and leave for several hours, just to get them off my books and get the coins in.[/quote']

i have done that. from my experience it doesnt pay off, sometimes it really is that you are trying to sell for lets say 4000, no-one bids. so you put him for 150 and he ends up going for 5000.

but most often then not they go for very minimal sums, i suggest don't do it, just lower the price a little and stay patient mate :)

Picked up Hamsik and De Cegile for 76k myself. De Cegile is brilliant' date=' extremely surprised at how good he is, considering his stats are relatively low. Hamsik is a great CF, play him off the striker and you're sorted. 4 assists and 3 goals in 3 games. A volley and 35 yarder are his highlights. Great ball control and very hard to knock off the ball.[/quote']

Not going to be able to try the team out for a couple of days.

Can't believe SIF Miccolli is under 110k and IF Maicon is under 140k :eek:, going to get them soon I think!

Edit: This is the team:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#exoHv7xNbdvqz

oh...my...gosh. i just suffered the worst coinloss, all thanks to my own stupidity. my IF Lloris sold for 18750 (worth over 70 k), my Torres went for 2600 (worth over 18k) and my Ribery for 4100 (worth over 25k) :o

i think i might, i don't know what to do now lol. guess ill build another team, just gold cuz i don't have any money left for IFs anymore...

jeesh i'll just go for PSG/Lyon and try to earn as much back as i can. terrible trading from my part

oh...my...gosh. i just suffered the worst coinloss' date=' all thanks to my own stupidity. my IF Lloris sold for 18750 (worth over 70 k), my Torres went for 2600 (worth over 18k) and my Ribery for 4100 (worth over 25k) :o

i think i might, i don't know what to do now lol. guess ill build another team, just gold cuz i don't have any money left for IFs anymore...

jeesh i'll just go for PSG/Lyon and try to earn as much back as i can. terrible trading from my part[/quote']

The website ultimatedb.nl shows averages prices for players. Also I imagine you put the players up at about 9am. Not many people will be on then.

The website ultimatedb.nl shows averages prices for players. Also I imagine you put the players up at about 9am. Not many people will be on then.

indeed i did. i know that site, i just wanted to get rid fast so i put up for 150 starting :o very stupid of me, i know

i built a PSG/Lyon team now with no IFs and not even all rares. we'll see how it goes

They did ;)

I went to half of 975k' date=' then made some money back with profits through Serie 'A' and the Prem to get upto 650k.[/quote']

NO ! not literally :D:D im sure there was atleast a 10k difference between being literally half

it doesn't matter, i'm just being a smarthiney