• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

Guest Scout Maker

How can you almost get TOTY Krul?

I'm pretty sure Braucieno was being sarcastic as if to show that the card he got is no way near TOTY Krul's value.... ;):)

Can't believe some of you guys,I spent like 150k on packs and the best player I got was Zarate :rolleyes:.

However I do have a theory to why this could be,is all your guys DNF high or low? mine's high due to my terrible connection to there servers,I could trade for 2-3 hours no problem,as soon as I play a game it seems to always cut out :(.

Can't believe some of you guys' date='I spent like 150k on packs and the best player I got was Zarate :rolleyes:.

However I do have a theory to why this could be,is all your guys DNF high or low? mine's high due to my terrible connection to there servers,I could trade for 2-3 hours no problem,as soon as I play a game it seems to always cut out :(.[/quote']

my DNF is i think 1 game, thanks to the EA servers crashing and then they gave me a DNF :o

i still can't pick up IFs it seems. i have had 3 from packs i reckon

my DNF is i think 1 game' date=' thanks to the EA servers crashing and then they gave me a DNF :o

i still can't pick up IFs it seems. i have had 3 from packs i reckon[/quote']

Better to save up instead of buying packs or only buy packs during happy hour, where they shove in more IFs and such things into the packs.

Watched a guy stream a 1,000,000 coin (or near enough) pack opening last night during happy hour and the only IF of any sort he got was MOTM Falcao, no other IFs or anything.

I've never ever ever got an IF from a pack' date='and that includes FIFA 10,11 and 12.[/quote']

Same here, well apart from TOTY Krul. Only had another two IFs and they were keepers too:oBut I bought them for around 4k in total and made a tidy profit;)

Better to save up instead of buying packs or only buy packs during happy hour' date=' where they shove in more IFs and such things into the packs.

Watched a guy stream a 1,000,000 coin (or near enough) pack opening last night during happy hour and the only IF of any sort he got was MOTM Falcao, no other IFs or anything.

Same here, well apart from TOTY Krul. Only had another two IFs and they were keepers too:oBut I bought them for around 4k in total and made a tidy profit;)[/quote']

i often think that i'm going to save up now but the temptation of packs is too big lol

i reckon i would have about 500 000 coins if i didn't spend all my money on 7500 packs

Don't see the big deal with IF's tbh (probably due to me not having any :P)

I played a guy lastnight (Nigerian team with IF Yakubu and IF Odemwingie) with my German bronze and beat him 7-1.

have done similar with other squads aswell.........I just don't see the big difference :o

What the fudge is it with these bloody kids who score then pass it around their back four and keeper?

I just lost 1-0 to a kid who scored in the 10th minute then passed it between his back four and keeper for the rest of the game! I kicked off at the start so he started the 2nd half with the ball.

Why would you want to do that? So boring. Get a life man

What the fudge is it with these bloody kids who score then pass it around their back four and keeper?

I just lost 1-0 to a kid who scored in the 10th minute then passed it between his back four and keeper for the rest of the game! I kicked off at the start so he started the 2nd half with the ball.

I usually turn the attack right up, means the AI players start pressing more ;)

I did. Was on ultra attacking and team press. CB Join attack.

I don't get why people would want to do that?

I play games for enjoyment. Winning 1-0 due to holding the ball with keeper is so boring.

I had some kid complain about the way I play Fifa 12, I usually play like Barca and play the ball around constantly looking for a way in, beat this kid 3 - 0 with 82% Possession and he messaged me saying I play Fifa boring. Everyone has there different way of playing Fifa, those who do pass it between the back 4 is the cheapest way to win a game and make others rage quit. It can be infuriating conceding and then somebody passing it to the back 4 when your trying to press.

Built la liga team

IF 87 - D.LOPEZ

MARCELO

PIQUE 88

IF PEPE 87

DANI ALVES

DAVID VILLA

FABREGAS

OZIL

A.SANCHEZ

MESSI/ IF LLORENTE 86

Tried three different formations over numerous games I just can't win with them. Tried initially 433 then 451 then 5221 do not what else to do think im going to go back to a Bundesliga side seems like the only way I can actually hammer teams when I have that side. :(

Built a Brazilian/Russian/Portuguese hybrid sort of thing.

Akinfeev

Anyukov - Bruno Alves - David Luiz - Marcelo

Roberto Carlos - Carlos Eduardo

Danny -------- Robinho -------- Diego

Cavani

The strangest combination of players for a team that I have built. A bit of Serie A, the Russian League, the Premier League and La Liga.

Built it in my favourite UT formation 4-2-3-1 which I find amazing and very rarely lose with.

Built la liga team

IF 87 - D.LOPEZ

MARCELO

PIQUE 88

IF PEPE 87

DANI ALVES

DAVID VILLA

FABREGAS

OZIL

A.SANCHEZ

MESSI/ IF LLORENTE 86

Tried three different formations over numerous games I just can't win with them. Tried initially 433 then 451 then 5221 do not what else to do think im going to go back to a Bundesliga side seems like the only way I can actually hammer teams when I have that side. :(

Serie A > Bundesliga

Oh and the problem with that La Liga team, Marcelo and Dani Alves High Attacking and Low Defensive, Pepe + Pique High Attacking, High Defence....so it leaves you exposed no matter what. Even if you alter work rates it doesn't work properly...

Tried my Serie A team for the first time today. Absolutely walked past teams in that 6k tourney, although I haven't clicked with Hamsik yet although he's scored 3, including 2 in the final, and can't get De Rossi into shooting positions often enough to warrant me spending 80k on a CDM!

I actually can't believe it,I've actually had a pretty much perfect FIFA day,all six games I've played I haven't actually disconnected (FINALLY.),won 4 of them two by 7-0,drew one in a game where it just wouldn't go in,and the game I lost in was a 5-3 thriller that could have gone either way.

Everything I put on the market sold for there prices and I got two decent 400 bronze packs as well,this is weird so I expect to play 5 games tommorow and get disconnected in all of them :P,this is why the game annoys me so much though,when it works it's so simple and that's me saying that just because I won,there was no lag in any of the games except one,there was no stupid penalty decisions,no stupid deflections and I have a very nice team.

It's an Bronze team which gives me a nice balance and set of options to play with.

Colgan

Woodwards Devine Williams (?) Grounds

Taylor Spicer Kay Carayol

Powell

Bowditch

I think Williams might be his name anyway,the cool thing is the opposition are so worried about Carayol and Taylor they just leave Powell and Bowditch more space,if it's ever going really badly I can use the wingers too but that's only as a last resort and I barely use them in the game tbh.

you get more coins for keeping posession. also, it's a strategy to tick off the other player. i say it worked on you :o:P