• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

I actually can't believe it' date='I've actually had a pretty much perfect FIFA day,all six games I've played I haven't actually disconnected (FINALLY.),won 4 of them two by 7-0,drew one in a game where it just wouldn't go in,and the game I lost in was a 5-3 thriller that could have gone either way.

Everything I put on the market sold for there prices and I got two decent 400 bronze packs as well,this is weird so I expect to play 5 games tommorow and get disconnected in all of them :P,this is why the game annoys me so much though,when it works it's so simple and that's me saying that just because I won,there was no lag in any of the games except one,there was no stupid penalty decisions,no stupid deflections and I have a very nice team.

It's an Bronze team which gives me a nice balance and set of options to play with.

Colgan

Woodwards Devine Williams (?) Grounds

Taylor Spicer Kay Carayol

Powell

Bowditch

I think Williams might be his name anyway,the cool thing is the opposition are so worried about Carayol and Taylor they just leave Powell and Bowditch more space,if it's ever going really badly I can use the wingers too but that's only as a last resort and I barely use them in the game tbh.[/quote']

Bronze teams are by far the best teams to win with on UT , only ever seem to lose very rarely with my English bronze side and when i win i always seem to win big.

Weale

Twumnasi - Pearce - Osborne - White

Milsom - Gardner - Gobbern

Powell - Carayol

Westcarr

The team above is what i play , have the likes of Ings on the bench but it could be better only cost me about 15k to make as i was being stingy with how much i paid for players :P

The front 3 are incredible they score so many goal , Westcarr's by fae the best bronze i've ever played with (27 goals in 14 for me) so strong in the air , fast , strong in general and with a good finesse shot , Powell is just fast and good to link up with Westcarr (13 in 14) and Carayol is a beast and in my opinion for the 600 coins i paid for him stupidly undervalued (12 in 14)

So yeah i suggest an English bronze side to anyone who wants a good little side that win alot of games and score alot of goals :P

Bronze teams are by far the best teams to win with on UT ' date=' only ever seem to lose very rarely with my English bronze side and when i win i always seem to win big.

[center']Weale

Twumnasi - Pearce - Osborne - White

Milsom - Gardner - Gobbern

Powell - Carayol

Westcarr

[/center]

The team above is what i play , have the likes of Ings on the bench but it could be better only cost me about 15k to make as i was being stingy with how much i paid for players :P

The front 3 are incredible they score so many goal , Westcarr's by fae the best bronze i've ever played with (27 goals in 14 for me) so strong in the air , fast , strong in general and with a good finesse shot , Powell is just fast and good to link up with Westcarr (13 in 14) and Carayol is a beast and in my opinion for the 600 coins i paid for him stupidly undervalued (12 in 14)

So yeah i suggest an English bronze side to anyone who wants a good little side that win alot of games and score alot of goals :P

My bronzes are my favourite side as well!

Amos

Little Osborne Pearce Smith

Livermore Gardner Gobern

Taylor Carayol

Westcarr

Gardner Is by far my favourite player. The guy scores goals for me from anywhere.

Got to agree about the English Bronzes, started this team when the game came out and just gradually added to it over time and it is by far my favourite team I have had this year. My current team is:

First XI

Jones(64)

Ostemobor(63) Osborne(62) Pearce(63) Jones(62)

Bartley(62)

Taylor(61)--------------------------Barcham(63)

Cook(62)

Westcarr(62) Ings(63)

Really love this team have some other fantastic players on the bench such as Ainsworth, Jervis and Wroe. Also had IF Nick Powell for a while but preferred Cook and Wroe to him and I kept trying to score long shots with him and didn't really use the other players as much as I do with with other two in the team. My favourite player in the team is Jordan Cook as he gets a good amount of goals for a CAM and gets an unbelievable amount of assists when he plays.

Lads. Irish bronzes are the best, even if they have naff stats.

Henderson

Nolan - Duffy - Bolger - Stevens

Kearns - Tabb - Ryan - Dennehy

Shepard - Quigley

Built a Belgian/Sagna team last night. Extremely good to play with. I don't play H2H on UT, only against mates, and they rip it up. I even managed to beat Neller the unbeatable, with them... It started out as a Swiss/Danish hybrid, and I ended up changing the whole thing. Highly recommend the midfield trio I have, they're amazing. Fantastic long shots, as shown here by TOTS Dembele against Newmann.

Lads. Irish bronzes are the best' date=' even if they have naff stats.

[center']Henderson

Nolan - Duffy - Bolger - Stevens

Kearns - Tabb - Ryan - Dennehy

Shepard - Quigley[/center]

Built a Belgian/Sagna team last night. Extremely good to play with. I don't play H2H on UT, only against mates, and they rip it up. I even managed to beat Neller the unbeatable, with them... It started out as a Swiss/Danish hybrid, and I ended up changing the whole thing. Highly recommend the midfield trio I have, they're amazing. Fantastic long shots, as shown here by TOTS Dembele against Newmann.

Belgian team is actually a good idea, might have to try that one out

Decided to scrap my Russian/Brazilian/Uruguayan/Portuguese hybrid in favour of making a Russian League team and a Brazilian team.

Russian:

Akinfeev

Anyukov - Bruno Alves - Cesar Navas - Ansaldi

Roberto Carlos - Carlos Eduardo

Danny -------- Vagner Love -------- Honda

Doumbia

Halfway through making my Brazilian team

Helton

??? - ??? - David Luiz - Marcelo

??? - ???

Diego - Robinho - Lucas

???

Going to save up before I complete it as I want a pretty decent team and although I don't particulary like him I would like Dani Alves, but he costs around 60k which I don't have.

Decided to scrap my Russian/Brazilian/Uruguayan/Portuguese hybrid in favour of making a Russian League team and a Brazilian team.

Russian:

Akinfeev

Anyukov - Bruno Alves - Cesar Navas - Ansaldi

Roberto Carlos - Carlos Eduardo

Danny -------- Vagner Love -------- Honda

Doumbia

Halfway through making my Brazilian team

Helton

??? - ??? - David Luiz - Marcelo

??? - ???

Diego - Robinho - Lucas

???

Going to save up before I complete it as I want a pretty decent team and although I don't particulary like him I would like Dani Alves' date=' but he costs around 60k which I don't have.[/quote']

Good CM for Brazil is Hernanes. Good passing/tackling. Awesome at free kicks and got a rocket for a right foot when it comes to long shots

lol that's actually quite weird' date=' that a mistake like that slipped into such a big production game :D[/quote']

The games only as good as the research team who supply the data. I'm on the research team for FIFAs 12 and 13 for Preston North End. Should be easy next season as we only have 14 professionals.

No he's 25 on FIFA and 27 on SM.

Wikipedia says 27' date=' therefore he's 27. They're always right.

The games only as good as the research team who supply the data. I'm on the research team for FIFAs 12 and 13 for Preston North End. Should be easy next season as we only have 14 professionals.

Hahah :D

Bit the bullet and bought Maicon for 101k' date=' not sure he'll drop to that, from the 120k he's currently selling at, in the next few days, so I'll keep him. Will try him out tomorrow, and will look to get SIF Miccoli in the next couple of days for under 80k![/quote']

Just added Miccoli for 73k:

1jna07.png

Still not too sure on Hamsik tbh, seems like a waste. Even though his shot power is insane, I haven't scored enough with him! Can't wait for the rest of the Serie A TOTY.

Disappointed with this TOTS. It should have been done by leagues. Maybe mix up the smaller ones' date=' but it's still poor enough by EA. Tight aswell! :P Dost, Verthongen and Huntelaar look tasty mind.[/quote']

If it means Serie A is joined with another league, we might miss out on some quality IFs :(

Played about 6 games today, and couldn't for the life of me finish my chances! Only lost the one game mind, but my team just felt so slow and sluggish, Gameiro and 84 Benzema tore IF Maicon, Lucio, Chiellini and De Ceglie a new one, but luckily Miccoli scored 4 in a 7-5 win AET (although that is probably one of the only times I've managed two or more in a game with him!).

If it means Serie A is joined with another league' date=' we might miss out on some quality IFs :(

Played about 6 games today, and couldn't for the life of me finish my chances! Only lost the one game mind, but my team just felt so slow and sluggish, Gameiro and 84 Benzema tore IF Maicon, Lucio, Chiellini and De Ceglie a new one, but luckily Miccoli scored 4 in a 7-5 win AET (although that is probably one of the only times I've managed two or more in a game with him!).[/quote']

I've seen a lot of complaints on the ea forum about toty players being very slow and sluggish, I've not tried any toty players out yet still saving a bit.

I've seen a lot of complaints on the ea forum about toty players being very slow and sluggish' date=' I've not tried any toty players out yet still saving a bit.[/quote']

De Ceglie is fine bar that one game. Hamsik is shockingly bad for me though...Bojan on the wing outscores him. And I can't really judge De Rossi, because my CDMs never seem to get into goalscoring positions...They're the only TOTYs I have atm.

But IF Maicon is a liability at time, and I haven't managed to test his shooting, or crossing (as I hardly ever cross if I can help it, although I spam triple tap crosses some times :o:D), IF Caceres just seems better. I really want to like SIF Miccoli as he's saved me a few times, but just can't help it to think that Pato would do the exact same thing for a 1/10th of the price.