• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

Bought an average pack for 5k' date=' but got one of those gold entitlement (can't think of the right word) things that let me get another gold pack, and somehow managed to bag 85 rated Benzema :)

Should rake in a fair few thousand![/quote']

That 85 Benzema should earn you quite a few coins. Alot of people are buying him, but the 84 version is just as good (according to several forums and websites of UT).

I always use the 84 version myself, but i have encountered alot of those 85 ones.

Going to sell SIF Miccoli and TOTY Hamsik because they make my team play so bad (the one game I leave them out I won 11-1, although the guy had Mascherano at ST :confused:).

Have half a mind to get rid of IF Maicon too, although I put him at CDM a couple of games and although I didn't score, forcing the ball to him and shooting from ridiculous distances was so fun :D

Where have you been?:eek::rolleyes:

Anyone got any suggestions for good' date=' dirt cheap Bundesliga players?[/quote']

Wow' date=' this is unheard of in the FIFA world.[/quote']

Well it's true :D, out of all my FIFA days the only time I disconnected was when my brother turned off the router cos his Internet wasn't working on his laptop.

Just hope this doesn't come as a habit.

Built a French/French League side:

Lloris

Sagna - Sakho - M'bia - Cissokho

IF Amalfitano - SIF Menez - UP Pastore

Ben Arfa - Bastos

Gameiro

Notable improvements are Ben Arfa to IF/SIF Ben Arfa but i've heard he isn't such a massive improvement , wanted to get MOTM Ayew but apparently he's rather defensive so wouldn't be to good as a LW , want to try out SIF Belhanda to but not to sure if he will be better that up Pastore or not , but yeah it's pretty solid squad for about 60k.

Have 25k in the bank hope to build it up and buy the IF's i want :/

does anybody have experience with 3-4-3 ? I'm thinking of building a 343 team' date=' but i was wondering if anyone has some good or bad comments about it first

or 352[/quote']

I find the 3-4-3 amazing.

Used it for a budget Serie A team in FIFA 11 and a Brazilian team in FIFA 12 and I barely lose.

Maybe it's because of the two wingers on each wing it suits my over the top, pace abuse style. But the wings are solid for defending forcing the opposition to go through the middle towards your 2 CMs and 3 CBs.

CMs don't get forward that much as they don't have to with 5 already in attack. And also the LM and RM act as wing backs at times so it adds to your defence.

It is a good attacking formation that provides no where to go for the opposition when they're attacking.

Only problem is that if you sell the squad, don't expect the same as the average market value. But on the plus side the decent players are dirt cheap.

433/4321

Highly recommend using Falcao as the ST. Unbelievable. Kaka' date=' Diggy and Alonso in the trio.[/quote']

Good advice on Falcao got the 89 version debut he bagged 4 goals and pretty much wins me every game well him and Xavi. I had tried 4-3-3 didnt work for me so went 41212 but not enjoying Messi upfront with Falcao probably going to cash in on him.

Good advice on Falcao got the 89 version debut he bagged 4 goals and pretty much wins me every game well him and Xavi. I had tried 4-3-3 didnt work for me so went 41212 but not enjoying Messi upfront with Falcao probably going to cash in on him.

UP Benzemaaaa. And what's your team now?

433 is a good formation if you make a custom one with at least one CDM and one CAM, and switch to that in game. I'm thinking of making a 4213 custom, because I struggle to score a lot of goals (except my last game where the guy went crazy and let me score 17 :o).

UP Benzemaaaa. And what's your team now?

433 is a good formation if you make a custom one with at least one CDM and one CAM' date=' and switch to that in game. I'm thinking of making a 4213 custom, because I struggle to score a lot of goals (except my last game where the guy went crazy and let me score 17 :o).[/quote']

Yeah well not entirely sure I did think of Benzema and I suppose if Messi sells i'd be able to get Iniesta.

My team is basically Madrid/Barca Falcao :D

Casillias/IF D.Lopez

D.Alves 86

G.Pique 88

Pepe IF 87/ J.Martinez IF 86

Marcelo

D.Villa

Xavi

Fabregas/D.Silva

Sanchez

Falcao

Messi/ IF Llorente

I bought Bas Dost as well can't use him not the toty one or whatever the blue one is just the IF one.

Pretty boring team but never had a la liga side so thought why not but has been difficult to get the right formation for it even 4-1-2-1-2 doesnt feel right but it's a lot better than 4-3-3 for me.

Think you need an actual DM in that team :P (maybe Mascherano/Lass), and Villa is wasted at LM for me. If you play 41212 I reckon you need wingers that defend, can shoot and can cross well.

Btw take a look at IF Monreal (80), he's quite fast and one of the only LBs in La Liga with good defensive workrates (along with Abidal).

Honestly feel that the expensive players aren't worth their price tags, as I get players 1/10th of the price who can do so much more (or maybe I'm just expecting too much :D)

Yeah I agree on Villa being wasted but i am broke now but he's useless at lm not enough and always gets tired i guess he has low stamina or something. On Xavi though at DM he controls everything for me and gets goals to so I can't complain there. Scored 4/5 rockets with him in one tournament but lost the final on the 90th min. 6k one 3-2:mad:

Falcao is brilliant. Unbelievable front man.

Decided to completely overhaul my Liga BBVA side. Made good profit on the majority of the squad and I made a new side.

Cech

Maicon - Lucio - Luiz - TOTS Baines

Kaka - SIF Ramires - UP Silva

Hulk - ?

Nilmar

Planning to get Ronaldo as the LW. Have 160k, with roughly 260k on the trade pile. Once it clears, I have the Belgian squad to sell which is worth roughly 120k.

Craig Westcarr has 59 goals in 30 games for my English Bronze side , Powell has 24 in 29 and Caryol has 21 in 28 - i suggest all 3 strongly if your considering a Bronze side , might get Weston to replace Caryol but not to sure at the moment.

Also considering buying this Serie B side , it's cheap and something a bit differn't in respect to how i normally like my teams but not to much of a risk!

Serie B Squad - Check it out and let me know what ya think.