FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Needs more Rolando Bianchi! And Pasquato for that matter!

I was considering Pasquato but really want to build up my French side and he will more than double the cost of the squad if hes still the value i last checked him at , Bianachi's an option looks pretty solid tbh might give him a buy thanks :)

Cant win this bloody 6k tournament but on a better note well slightly better sold Messi at a loss because I put him up for 150 coins but still had enough to get Iniesta and 86 IF Benzema. Benzema and Falcao upfront is a joy to watch starting to really enjoy the team now since getting used to it and with Messi gone.

Falcao is brilliant. Unbelievable front man.

Decided to completely overhaul my Liga BBVA side. Made good profit on the majority of the squad and I made a new side.

Cech

Maicon - Lucio - Luiz - TOTS Baines

Kaka - SIF Ramires - UP Silva

Hulk - ?

Nilmar

Planning to get Ronaldo as the LW. Have 160k' date=' with roughly 260k on the trade pile. Once it clears, I have the Belgian squad to sell which is worth roughly 120k.[/quote']

Sold. Have 595k now.

Really enjoy playing with my Belgian team, they're immense. Tempted to sell them and do a 343, but the the current 4321 is just so good.

Not sure what to spend my 595k on. I want to do a 4321, but getting the wingers right is always the big issue for me.

Sold. Have 595k now.

Really enjoy playing with my Belgian team' date=' they're immense. Tempted to sell them and do a 343, but the the current 4321 is just so good.

Not sure what to spend my 595k on. I want to do a 4321, but getting the wingers right is always the big issue for me.[/quote']

If you're having trouble i'll have some off you :rolleyes:

Building a nice wee budget Bundesliga team.

Adler

Piszczek - Subotic - Boateng - Fuchs

Bender - Rudy

Kagawa --------- Vieirinha

Schurrle - Podolski

Probably my best team that I've built. Vieirinha is beast, 92 pace and 80 finishing along with 4 star skills and all for a tad under 1k:)

Looking to add the obvious players to it once I save enough for them (Neuer, Lahm, Hummels, Schweini);)

That's a great pull James. Never tried Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney or Robben so far, and doubt I will, but have finally tried out Falcao, and by god the man is a monster!!:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#j7Jn4qhabdAkB

16 in 7 games (6 really. Didn't score in the first game, but that's because I was playing so bad, had 20+ shots, 10+ on target and lost 1-0 to the guy's only shot in ET :o)

Btw anyone seen the Southern Europe TOTY, its insane:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bY72OWCxbdAde

AsianInvasian' date=' I think they made a mistake in totw. A new immobile rated 73 when he's already got an inform rated 74? And no IF Herrera when he came of the bench and scored a hatrick in botafogo's opening game of the season?[/quote']

Immobile's 74 was a TOTY, they're always rated higher than IFs from TOTWs. Not sure about Herrera though, maybe he's not on UT?

I'm a bit annoyed there are 3 leagues in that Southern TOTY, means La Liga is going to get its own like the BPL :rolleyes:

Immobile's 74 was a TOTY' date=' they're always rated higher than IFs from TOTWs. Not sure about Herrera though, maybe he's not on UT?

I'm a bit annoyed there are 3 leagues in that Southern TOTY, means La Liga is going to get its own like the BPL :rolleyes:[/quote']

Herrera s on UT I use him he's a beast :P would of liked to of tried his IF oh well :o

I agree, Serie A should of got its own Toty. Just ea money grabbing :S

Been playing 2v2s online' date=' my partners always lose connection/quit and then I tear the other two guys to shreds. Anyone ever used the chest flick skill move in a game? I want it to come off, it must look great when beating someone with it.[/quote']

I use chest flick sometimes, in-air elastico is way better though :P

Lavezzi didn't deserve to be in the TOTY anyway' date=' more disappointed about the lack of Armero/Lichsteiner.[/quote']

Agreed on the full backs, but when I realised exactly what EA were doing, I was like, "not happening". Thought Lavezzi was worth a shot personally, but since it was broader I had an inkling he wouldn't.

TOTS Baines + TOTS Krul + TOTS Dempsey are immense for anyone using a Premier League side. Been messing about with them the last day or so and they're tasty. So good.