Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

?v=x7LvTjuVhh8

A channel that me and a fellow user (Ashh) have up, our new FIFA12 series called "Winner Stays On" Please check it out and like, comment, favourite and subscribe for more content. The series is something we've not seen on YouTube before so it'd be great to get some feedback off everyone.

If you do, thankyou for watching :)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

I'm so bad at keeping teams now (especially with my knee jerk reactions). I had a 352 Serie A team that was awesome yesterday, but lost 2 games today to people just running down the unmanned flanks, crossing 10+ times a game and getting lucky with 1 or 2 (one guy scored 4 crosses against me after I was 3-1 up....) and so they're all on the trade pile...

Not sure what formation to put my Serie A team in, because I don't really like 4231, but they don't have great wingers and want something with 4 at the back!

I'm so bad at keeping teams now (especially with my knee jerk reactions). I had a 352 Serie A team that was awesome yesterday' date=' but lost 2 games today to people just running down the unmanned flanks, crossing 10+ times a game and getting lucky with 1 or 2 (one guy scored 4 crosses against me after I was 3-1 up....) and so they're all on the trade pile...

Not sure what formation to put my Serie A team in, because I don't really like 4231, but they don't have great wingers and want something with 4 at the back![/quote']

4222 is one of the best formations, I think. It's basically 442 with the RM/LM in more advanced positions (as the two CAMs) and you also get 2 strikers, which is why I prefer it to 4231 (as I feel the ST is a bit isolated). Try it. :)

4222 is one of the best formations' date=' I think. It's basically 442 with the RM/LM in more advanced positions (as the two CAMs) and you also get 2 strikers, which is why I prefer it to 4231 (as I feel the ST is a bit isolated). Try it. :)[/quote']

Yeah might do that, only problem with 4222 and 4231 is I feel the CAMs/CDMs are kind of wasted, but will give it a try. Need to find a formation that I like before TOTY Ibra joins the club (his price is annoyingly staying so high :mad:)

I'm so bad at keeping teams now (especially with my knee jerk reactions). I had a 352 Serie A team that was awesome yesterday' date=' but lost 2 games today to people just running down the unmanned flanks, crossing 10+ times a game and getting lucky with 1 or 2 (one guy scored 4 crosses against me after I was 3-1 up....) and so they're all on the trade pile...

Not sure what formation to put my Serie A team in, because I don't really like 4231, but they don't have great wingers and want something with 4 at the back![/quote']

Yeah might do that' date=' only problem with 4222 and 4231 is I feel the CAMs/CDMs are kind of wasted, but will give it a try. Need to find a formation that I like before TOTY Ibra joins the club (his price is annoyingly staying so high :mad:)[/quote']

If you're worried about un-manned flanks 3-4-3 is worth a go. I normally stick my Serie A sides in that formation, as somehow they're the only team I get to work in that formation.

4-5-1 is worth a go also. Although I wasted the wingers as for some reason I went through the middle all the time, which I never do. Good to protect the flanks I guess. The CM just sweeps up everything in the middle though so your defence does little work unless you come up against route 1 football.

If you're worried about un-manned flanks 3-4-3 is worth a go. I normally stick my Serie A sides in that formation' date=' as somehow they're the only team I get to work in that formation.

4-5-1 is worth a go also. Although I wasted the wingers as for some reason I went through the middle all the time, which I never do. Good to protect the flanks I guess. The CM just sweeps up everything in the middle though so your defence does little work unless you come up against route 1 football.[/quote']

I can't defend with 3 CBs and 2 CDMs, so I'm probably going to get slaughtered playing 343, especially as I seem to be one of the worst converters of chances there is...

Tried 451 too, and it is decent but if I play with wingers I prefer 433/4321. Will go with 4222, cheers for the suggestion though.

Have a gold Liga do Brasil/Brazillian team. Looking to buy a left footed/five star weak foot (right stronger) in that range. Have Fernandinho' date=' but he is meh..

4 star skiller preferably.[/quote']

What position? ST/CAM...?

Carlos Eduardo is the only CAM I can think of that's quick + left footed. D'Allesandro, Ganso and Thiago Neves are lefties too, the first two are 5* skills.

Hernanes has 5* weak foot, but might be a bit slow in a wide CAM role.

Have a gold Liga do Brasil/Brazillian team. Looking to buy a left footed/five star weak foot (right stronger) in that range. Have Fernandinho' date=' but he is meh..

4 star skiller preferably.[/quote']

Carlos Eduardo as AsainInvasion says is very good probably one of my favourite players on the game also heard great things about Maicosuel and Up Elkeson :)

What position? ST/CAM...?

Carlos Eduardo is the only CAM I can think of that's quick + left footed. D'Allesandro' date=' Ganso and Thiago Neves are lefties too, the first two are 5* skills.

Hernanes has 5* weak foot, but might be a bit slow in a wide CAM role.[/quote']

Carlos Eduardo as AsainInvasion says is very good probably one of my favourite players on the game also heard great things about Maicosuel and Up Elkeson :)

ST lads. CAM Eduardo is 900-odd coins, which is grand, but it's changing him to ST that's so dear.

Have IF Neves at DM with Fernando. 4222.

ST lads. CAM Eduardo is 900-odd coins' date=' which is grand, but it's changing him to ST that's so dear.

Have IF Neves at DM with Fernando. 4222.[/quote']

ah my mate picked him up for about 4k in St before and said he was top quality there but he lacked strength so ended up selling him.

Can't look past Sobis then he's unreal such a great player for the 300 coins i got him for great skill, finishing and his stats just lie!

Friends have also said Nilmar/Welliton are beast :)

ah my mate picked him up for about 4k in St before and said he was top quality there but he lacked strength so ended up selling him.

Can't look past Sobis then he's unreal such a great player for the 300 coins i got him for great skill' date=' finishing and his stats just lie!

Friends have also said Nilmar/Welliton are beast :)[/quote']

Have Welliton, he's class. Don't like Nilmar, he's horrid.

Cheapest Sobis on 4222 is 1.5k right now. Will buy it probably.

Pato has 4* weak foot and 5* skills aswell mind..

Have Welliton' date=' he's class. Don't like Nilmar, he's horrid.

Cheapest Sobis on 4222 is 1.5k right now. Will buy it probably.

Pato has 4* weak foot and 5* skills aswell mind..[/quote']

wait about a while and you should be able to get a sobis for under 700/800, Pato's great love him but have to say i enjoyed Sobis more due to the underdog factor personally Rob id say go buy both and rotate ;)

wait about a while and you should be able to get a sobis for under 700/800' date=' Pato's great love him but have to say i enjoyed Sobis more due to the underdog factor personally Rob id say go buy both and rotate ;)[/quote']

I've had Sobis before, but I played him in the wrong system as the lone forward ya see. I know he's good, but his price is mad at times.

Hunting for a cheap(er) Pato for about 3/4k.

Have a few hundred thousand like, but I like the Brazillian league + Brazillians.

Displayed by his abysmal performances then McGee.

Pato > Nilmar :D

Lucas Moura is brilliant on the game. He's far better than Neymar in my opinion. Better ball control and his finesse shots are absolutely red hot.

Ever played with Fetfatzidis? He's like a Greek Neymar. I don't know how he is in Ultimate Team, but I like him in exhibitions.

Like you say, there's not many good wingers from Serie A, so I use a 4312 formation for my Serie A side:

Cesar

IF Nagatomo

Chiellini

Silva

Maicon

Hernanes

Cambiasso

Hamsik

Sneijder

IF Pazzini

Pato

Only started my team a few weeks back so still working on it. Want an IF Giovinco to play CM instead of Hernanes who is just too slow. Obviously want an Ibra but not sure what to do with Pazzini...he's alright but not a world-beater. Want to give an IF Miccoli a whirl but need to save some pennies!

I suck big time at this game though, so wouldn't listen to my advice regarding tactics! :P

Like you say' date=' there's not many good wingers from Serie A, so I use a 4312 formation for my Serie A side:

Cesar

IF Nagatomo

Chiellini

Silva

Maicon

Hernanes

Cambiasso

Hamsik

Sneijder

IF Pazzini

Pato

Only started my team a few weeks back so still working on it. Want an IF Giovinco to play CM instead of Hernanes who is just too slow. Obviously want an Ibra but not sure what to do with Pazzini...he's alright but not a world-beater. Want to give an IF Miccoli a whirl but need to save some pennies!

I suck big time at this game though, so wouldn't listen to my advice regarding tactics! :P[/quote']

Buffon > Stekelenberg > Handanovic > Cesar. Every time I play against Cesar I just seem to score so many goals.

Forget IF Giovinco as a CM, De Rossi, Vidal, IF Nocerino (and others) would all be better.

I'm running 4222 atm, lost a couple of games that were absolutely shocking, but I'm going to persevere!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kz9DRFwTbdBWJ

That's the team atm. Looking to add TOTY Buffon, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Marchisio, De Rossi, Ibra and maybe a few others.

Buffon > Stekelenberg > Handanovic > Cesar. Every time I play against Cesar I just seem to score so many goals.

Forget IF Giovinco as a CM' date=' De Rossi, Vidal, IF Nocerino (and others) would all be better.

I'm running 4222 atm, lost a couple of games that were absolutely shocking, but I'm going to persevere!

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kz9DRFwTbdBWJ[/url]

That's the team atm. Looking to add TOTY Buffon, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Marchisio, De Rossi, Ibra and maybe a few others.

Yeh, Cesar has had his moments with me. I have been meaning to give another 'keeper a try, but keep splurging my coins on something else!

I do have De Rossi and Vidal already, I do like Vidal. Still want to try IF Giovinco regardless and see how I get on with him.

I think Stekelenberg > Buffon. Stek is immense for me plus he is so tall (6'5) he gets everything. He even managing to stretch out for shots going in to the far corner of the net. Hasnt disappointed me ever. When he does concede, its those shots that I know even the top notch keepers wouldnt save.

Yeh' date=' Cesar has had his moments with me. I have been meaning to give another 'keeper a try, but keep splurging my coins on something else!

I do have De Rossi and Vidal already, I do like Vidal. Still want to try IF Giovinco regardless and see how I get on with him.[/quote']

Wait until after this week if you want to get Buffon, he'll drop in price once his TOTY is out of packs.

I love the 81 Giovinco as a wide CAM, haven't tried the IF but have heard he's really good!

I think Stekelenberg > Buffon. Stek is immense for me plus he is so tall (6'5) he gets everything. He even managing to stretch out for shots going in to the far corner of the net. Hasnt disappointed me ever. When he does concede' date=' its those shots that I know even the top notch keepers wouldnt save. [/b']

Stek seems to miss the pea-rollers across the goal or straight on from outside the box, but he has better kicking + throwing. But I just prefer Buffon, he's quality for me.

A.I., get IF Gio. He's insane.

Rocking this Serie 'A' side. Had it in 4231 (bar Pazz) but it's slicker in 4222.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cBfJHwLFbdBZo

Miccoli and Gio are nuts out wide. Bonucci and Ogbonna play so well together and Nagatomo + Abate are the best full backs I've played with.

Highly recommend Marchisio. 50/50 on De Rossi right now.

A.I.' date=' get IF Gio. He's insane.

Rocking this Serie 'A' side. Had it in 4231 (bar Pazz) but it's slicker in 4222.

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cBfJHwLFbdBZo[/url]

Miccoli and Gio are nuts out wide. Bonucci and Ogbonna play so well together and Nagatomo + Abate are the best full backs I've played with.

Highly recommend Marchisio. 50/50 on De Rossi right now.

I will look to get him, but not sure I'll have enough if I want all the TOTY players, might have to sacrifice getting Thiago Silva. I had Miccoli before and he was absolute trash, and if I get Marchisio he'll be a CAM to utilise his shooting!

Also why don't you switch Ogbonna + Bonucci to give Nagatomo 9 chem :P?