FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

I will look to get him' date=' but not sure I'll have enough if I want all the TOTY players, might have to sacrifice getting Thiago Silva. I had Miccoli before and he was absolute trash, and if I get Marchisio he'll be a CAM to utilise his shooting!

Also why don't you switch Ogbonna + Bonucci to give Nagatomo 9 chem :P?[/quote']

Marchisio scored a hattrick from DM for me ;) Mental shot on him. Miccoli is good, but I'll be honest and say I expected more of him. I love Miccoli on the game but the IF isn't that much of an upgrade,

I prefer to have the right and left footed centre halves on their favoured side. Could do that mind, but the chem is already 100 :P

Planning to put De Rossi + Miccoli + Marchisio on the trade pile though.

Want TOTS Pirlo + IF Vidal at CDM and Marchisio at CAM.

I prefer to have the right and left footed centre halves on their favoured side. Could do that mind' date=' but the chem is already 100 :P[/quote']

Just switch them back in game, individual chem > team chem.

Gonna try out IF Vidal later and just bought back TOTY De Ceglie. Decided to pass on TOTY Silva, I can just about afford him if I wanted, but will improve the team elsewhere and just have IF Ogbonna + TOTY Chiellini.

Really struggling with attacking in the game at the moment, at the back I'm like a rock and have hardly conceded any in my last couple of games, however when it comes to attacking I'm hardly scoring any either. I usually play a lot of possession football and utilise the LB button in order to make the forward runs, has anyone got any suggestions in maybe how I could modify my attacking play to garner more success? :)

Really struggling with attacking in the game at the moment' date=' at the back I'm like a rock and have hardly conceded any in my last couple of games, however when it comes to attacking I'm hardly scoring any either. I usually play a lot of possession football and utilise the LB button in order to make the forward runs, has anyone got any suggestions in maybe how I could modify my attacking play to garner more success? :)[/quote']

Take out the sweatbands and play cut backs:D

Or finesse shot;)

Pato is such a lightweight lol, have had him 5 games and he's got injured 3 times :o

Still haven't picked up Buffon, Ogbonna, Chiellini, Marchisio, Ibra or a few of the others I wanted in the team. Not sure whether to get today/tomorrow or wait until after BBVA TOTY is announced and just hope prices plummet!

Saw a TOTY Silva for 594k, and just had to snap it up as it was the cheapest BIN by about 90k! I think I still have just enough to get TOTY versions of Ibra, Marchisio, Pirlo and Chiellini. Would help if I wasn't a tightwad and didn't want to get Ibra for under 1.6!

Looking at ultimate DB, looks like I got the cheapest BIN of a Thiago since he's been released :D

15aiqv.png

Pirlo and Marchisio are on 9 chem anyway, so won't change their position. Change it in game to a custom 4321 with Cavani ST, Pato LF, Robinho CF, Marchisio CAM, Pirlo CM, De Rossi CDM and push Silva up a bit as he has the pace + strength to get back.

Don't know whether to get TOTY Ibra and have about 200k left for other improvements (most likely going to be a better CAM than Robinho). Or buy IF/SIF Ibra, TOTY Buffon, IF Maicon and still have a load more for improvements!

25frekp.png

TOTY Ibra is something else, strong as an ox, quick enough, amazing through balls and insane finishing! Makes my team play so well, feeling no sluggishness after I changed to a custom 442, only problem being that Chiellini and Thiago are so aggressive so can be prone to a 1-2 lob through ball from time to time if I'm too slow to control them and run back!

2ltsx8m.png

25frekp.png

TOTY Ibra is something else' date=' strong as an ox, quick enough, amazing through balls and insane finishing! Makes my team play so well, feeling no sluggishness after I changed to a custom 442, only problem being that Chiellini and Thiago are so aggressive so can be prone to a 1-2 lob through ball from time to time if I'm too slow to control them and run back!

[center']2ltsx8m.png[/center]

Have to play you soon, what a team that is! Put together a new side for 130k today:

IF Dempsey - SIF Cisse

Gerrard

Young - Lennon

Yaya

Clichy - Kompany - Ferdinand - Sagna

Hart

Can't wait to try out the front two, they look unreal and I picked up Gerrard for 16k :confused: Why is he so cheap all of a sudden?

Can't wait to try out the front two' date=' they look unreal and I picked up Gerrard for 16k :confused: Why is he so cheap all of a sudden?[/quote']

They messed up his drop rate from packs (after his IF/MOTM), he's much more common now and so his price dropped from about 120k to 20k in a matter of weeks.

Hmm...just logged onto the web app and it seems I have 55k left (after I spent about 300k-400k on packs since my last activity, 48 days ago apparently). Might start playing UT again, as 55k is a good base to start with. :) Any suggestions for teams to make, people?

Oh, and I have IF Sessegnon & IF Carrick in my trade pile, so probs about 100k budget. :)

They messed up his drop rate from packs (after his IF/MOTM)' date=' he's much more common now and so his price dropped from about 120k to 20k in a matter of weeks.[/quote']

That's crazy because he is unbelievable for 16k :eek: Demp and Cisse are both good but Gerrard is just immense.

That's crazy because he is unbelievable for 16k :eek: Demp and Cisse are both good but Gerrard is just immense.

On xbox you can Gerrard as a CM for as little as 10k if you time it. I remember before the MOTM card came out, he was 135k at the least. Remember swapping him when he was 130k + Ibra when he was 70k + 80k for Ronaldo and thinking I had a bargain. Certainly was with the market crash of late.

A.I., I envy you and that Xabi Alonso you got all those months ago... :P

A.I.' date=' I envy you and that Xabi Alonso you got all those months ago... :P[/quote']

Ha! Tbf without him I still would've had about 2m, so basically that team with SIF Ibra instead of the TOTY lol.

Oh and when MOTM Cavani was released I hesitated on buying one for 450k, and now he's worth over 1m :o

Ha! Tbf without him I still would've had about 2m' date=' so basically that team with SIF Ibra instead of the TOTY lol.

Oh and when MOTM Cavani was released I hesitated on buying one for 450k, and now he's worth over 1m :o[/quote']

Seriously, how did you make so much money ? Trading genius much ? :D

Been doing some estimations on my FUT trade profit and current amount of coins.

Trade profit is 998k without any of my current coins.

That means, I've spent 998k on packs throughout FUT as I only have 310k.

Never got that sexy IF.

Muppet.