FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Been doing some estimations on my FUT trade profit and current amount of coins.

Trade profit is 998k without any of my current coins.

That means' date=' I've spent 998k on packs throughout FUT as I only have 310k.

Never got that sexy IF.

Muppet.[/quote']

Without packs I would be minted:rolleyes: Always think my luck will change...never does:o

A special 99 Messi in packs from 7pm tonight to 11.59 on Sunday night...

Market crash....

You say that as if the market hasn't already crashed. :D

So' date=' I made a 4222 Serie A team on my < 100k budget, and use a custom 433 in game. I've played 5 and won 5 with it I think (including the 7.5k tournament). :)link

A.I., How good is blue De Ceglie? Worth the coins?

Started a Rhodes to Glory yesterday on UT going well so far have 6 of the permanent squad already , will be putting the series up on youtube on BrightSaintHD in about a weeks time. Pretty excited to get it done tbh have the footage for about 5/6 episodes in a day so will be editing and commentating on them this week :P

btw if anyone wants a dirt cheap 55 rated cf from league one look no futher than tosun popo from chalrton - my god is he brilliant 14 goals in 8 games might even buy him on my main account to play rotation with Westcarr who has something crazy like 173 goals in 80 games for me :P love my bronze strikers!

and that 99 messi looks unstopable 99 shot , pace , dribble and pass and then 70 heading ... shame he will still probably be less effective than norm ronaldo :rolleyes:

A.I.' date=' How good is blue De Ceglie? Worth the coins?[/quote']

Very good, but if you're on a 100k budget then he's a bit too much of that to be worth it. If he was a CB or ST who would affect the game more then he probably would be worth it. Btw that team needs Pato/Di Natale, they're both so good on this game!

Played another 5 games with big Zlat today, another 14 goals, so he's on 30 in 10 games :D

Happy hour is go' date=' chance for a 99 Messi![/quote']

I have precisely 0 coins:o:p

To be honest I would say Messi is one of the worst players in the game for me. Can not use his ability at all...maybe it is just my style of play isn't the way for him or maybe it mirrors real life...

Putting aside 200k of my coins for profit making.

Leaves me 300k to spend on a Serie A (4222) or Liga BBVA (undecided) side.

I'm not sure what formation would suit a Liga BBVA side as I've had a few but I've always had an issue with some area of the squad. If I do one, I definitely want IF Vela in it, but not as the main striker.

Currently sporting a Serie 'A' diamond.

Have regular Jovetic at CAM right now and he's brilliant. However, should I get the IF2 version of him, or should I buy Sniejder? Or is there a better CAM?

Zarate + Pato > Ibra + Di Natale.

Currently sporting a Serie 'A' diamond.

Have regular Jovetic at CAM right now and he's brilliant. However' date=' should I get the IF2 version of him, or should I buy Sniejder? Or is there a better CAM?

Zarate + Pato > Ibra + Di Natale.[/quote']

this might help you make your mind up on buying SIF Jovetic:

BVmc1M1TChs

:)

haha thought you might of just posted it up incase looks a great little player!
I just bought SIF Jovetic too :P

Jovetic is delightful. Really is. Smashing them in left' date=' right and centre. Have a tidy one to upload later. I only play mates, hate online with my gold teams as people rage against me. Here's what a mate of mine said to myself and Kylan on twitter (smashed him 7-0 and 4-0 prior to this tweet);

@Tweetistuta @robcfc7 hahaha definitely mate. Rob is unbeatable with that Serie A team, IF 84 Jovetic is a beast and TOTY de Rossi...

A.I., is IF Hamsandwich any good in goals?

Can anyone reccomend a good english team to use that has about a £10m budget and squad needing work

I've started a CM just a day ago with WBA. I play on legendary' date=' but for the board level I put it on amateur, lets me start off with around £14m. Pretty decent side to start off with if you want, plus can sell players off for more funds, build a better squad. They seem to have a pretty good wage bill too.

[center']Holt (£2.5m)

J. Thomas - Mossoró (£6.5m) - Ramires (£8.5m)

Asamoah (£8m) - Muntari (£6m)

Mattock - C. Dawson - Ogbonna (£8.5m) - Some guy[/center]

Swansea and Fulham are also 2 other good options that come to mind, around that £10m starting budget.