FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

I've started a CM just a day ago with WBA. I play on legendary' date=' but for the board level I put it on amateur, lets me start off with around £14m. Pretty decent side to start off with if you want, plus can sell players off for more funds, build a better squad. They seem to have a pretty good wage bill too.

[center']Holt (£2.5m)[/center]

J. Thomas - Mossoró (£6.5m) - Ramires (£8.5m)

Asamoah (£8m) - Muntari (£6m)

Mattock - C. Dawson - Ogbonna (£8.5m) - Some guy

Swansea and Fulham are also 2 other good options that come to mind, around that £10m starting budget.

Nice squad, you made up my mind cheers @Kylan N17

I very, very rarely play online on FUT, never mind do a tournament, but I decided to do the ESPN one tonight to see how I'd get on.

Hate playing online.

In the last 16 I won 5-1, playing a dude who would only sweat it across the goal. Had Di Natale and he scored three, but was abysmal and missed so many chances, so I sold him on for profit.

In the quarters I drew 0-0 after 90 minutes. 0-0 after AET, won on penalties. 352 team with Bale and Walcott. Yeah..

Won the semis 5-1. JoJo with a brace. Cracking game. Dude was actually very good.

Lost the final 5-1. Was going ape on mic with Newman. My defence fell apart, missed two headers inside the first five minutes and I was 2-0 down. Upto his fifth goal in the 70th minute my team just didn't co-operate or seem capable of scoring. I did, eventually, in the 90th minute through a JoJo overhead kick. Guy messaged me after saying I was unlucky, defence etc. Nice fella.

Here's my team. As you can see, JoJo has 6 goals from 4 games as he is the only one really in and around the box. Played a few friendlies and Pato impressed.

Newman beat me twice though, bloody Agbonlahor.

Hi Guys. Just decided i want to make a new team, a good(expensive) one :). My previous team was good, but had cheap gold players, ramerez, Tiote etc. But it also had inform 86 Kagawa. I decided to sell him, and try and make money buying and selling. Im not doing to bad, and have made about 20 K. I was just looking for a bit of advice to what players i could go for, here is the team as it is right now. In a 4-2-3-1 formation.

--Blank (Looking for an Inform keeper)--

--Blank--Blank--Blank--Blank--

--De Jong (Could be replaced)--Xabi Alonso--

--Gerrard--TOTY Michu--Kaka--

--Torres--

Hi Guys. Just decided i want to make a new team' date=' a good(expensive) one :). My previous team was good, but had cheap gold players, ramerez, Tiote etc. But it also had inform 86 Kagawa. I decided to sell him, and try and make money buying and selling. Im not doing to bad, and have made about 20 K. I was just looking for a bit of advice to what players i could go for, here is the team as it is right now. In a 4-2-3-1 formation.

[center']--Blank (Looking for an Inform keeper)--

--Blank--Blank--Blank--Blank--

--De Jong (Could be replaced)--Xabi Alonso--

--Gerrard--TOTY Michu--Kaka--

--Torres--[/center]

Get inform Lloris. Total spider-man. Saved several goals for me, insane reflexes. Saved point blank headers from corners for me when i had a gold team.

Thx' date=' but i think 85k is a bit of a stretch for me. What about Stéphane Ruffier?[/quote']

Hm, then i would suggest Sirigu instead. I don't think the IF is too expensive. About 23 k maybe ? I have no experience with him but people on the web are saying he is really good. If you have the coins, you could try him out and let me know too

OK' date=' Cheers, he is about 21 k atm, so i should be able to get him, hopefully in the near future. Now my task is to try and link the chemistry with the front players. Ill let you know how good he is if i manage to get him :):)[/quote']

Good luck mate.I already got him and he actally is a pretty beast.But there are sometimes those matches he isnt worthy.

Na' date=' they will probably re release Chelsea informs cos they won the champions league remember they did this previous years if I can remember :o[/quote']

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hCrjhYeTbdFIi

Those are the players being re-released, I only have Silva, Chiellini and Ibra out of those.

Sold Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Chiellini, Marchisio, SIF Jovetic and SIF Vucinic because my team was playing shockingly badly and Marchisio is so bad (High/High ruins him along with his terrible stamina).

Up to 1.37m, might just stick low rated NIFs around TOTY Ibra, as they seem too play much better like that! Thinking about changing formation too as 4222 is annoying me a bit.

My team atm..

Changes to a custom 433 with the middle CM playing off the ST in game. I'm still trying out Henry, but he hasn't seemed to get involved much (so I changed his in-game WRs) so far, but his finishing is a great asset to have. Plus I got him cheap. :D

My team atm..

Changes to a custom 433 with the middle CM playing off the ST in game. I'm still trying out Henry' date=' but he hasn't seemed to get involved much [b'](so I changed his in-game WRs)[/b] so far, but his finishing is a great asset to have. Plus I got him cheap. :D

For some reason that works with some of my players, but didn't work at all for Marchisio, and hasn't worked for Maicon, although I can forgive him as he's quality at the back.

Nice team, but Mangala suuuucks, he was nothing but pace for me, everyone ran through him. I liked my French 433, but can't fit Ibra into that unfortunately :o, might just go Serie A 433 with Lavezzi and Gomez or Cerci.