FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

For some reason that works with some of my players' date=' but didn't work at all for Marchisio, and hasn't worked for Maicon, although I can forgive him as he's quality at the back.

Nice team, but Mangala suuuucks, he was nothing but pace for me, everyone ran through him. I liked my French 433, but can't fit Ibra into that unfortunately :o, might just go Serie A 433 with Lavezzi and Gomez or Cerci.[/quote']

I'm not sure on Mangala yet either. Only really used him as cover, but now I need to have him in to use Henry, plus he has better WRs than M'Bia. I'm trying to make my way towards a team full of IFs evnetually, which would be cool. :D

Hey everyone, this is my ultimate team. I started it in december but I played it like once until a few days ago now i've got a bit of free time. I know the team isnt glamorous. If you could give me any hints, I cant string two wins together.

I know Mesto's injured. I know im playing a RM in CM.

I have a fair few silver italians out of my squad but are without a contract. I also have only 500 ish coins. I play on Xbox..

Hey everyone' date=' this is my ultimate team. I started it in december but I played it like once until a few days ago now i've got a bit of free time. I know the team isnt glamorous. If you could give me any hints, I cant string two wins together.

I know Mesto's injured. I know im playing a RM in CM.

I have a fair few silver italians out of my squad but are without a contract. I also have only 500 ish coins. I play on Xbox..

Well the first thing i can tell you is you should try to get players in your formation. I can see alot of your players are in the wrong formation. When they are in the correct one, they perform better

Well the first thing i can tell you is you should try to get players in your formation. I can see alot of your players are in the wrong formation. When they are in the correct one' date=' they perform better[/quote']

Ahh ok, so from now on I buy players only in the 4-2-3-1 formation. Thanks!

No point looking at my team now, iv put em all on the trade pile

Guest Scout Maker

Can any of you recommend a team to build on UT?

I've currently got a Dutch team with the main man being Dost IF, however I'm just not really enjoying playing with it.

If I sell that team I'll have about 35k-50k I think, so any recommendations?

One of my mates pulled a Hazard in the 100k pack' date=' I spent 200k, 100k on 15k packs and then one 100k pack. Pulled IF Dzsudzsak in the 15k, then IF Clichy and Shirikov in the 100k, so lost out massively but oh well.[/quote']

There was a 100k pack ? lol

My team atm..

Changes to a custom 433 with the middle CM playing off the ST in game. I'm still trying out Henry' date=' but he hasn't seemed to get involved much (so I changed his in-game WRs) so far, but his finishing is a great asset to have. Plus I got him cheap. :D[/quote']

Whats WRs? :P

Getting fed up with FIFA.

Hate players like Gabby. I had something like 20 shots and my 88 rated strikers kept hitting the woodwork, and then a hoofball to Gabby would see him fly through and score on his weaker foot.

Rage.

I dont know what it is with me but I seem to only be able to win in style with a Bundesliga side on UT. I can get wins with other league sides ive built but it's messy although the Brazilian squads don't count because it's just to easy.

Fifa 13 I know i'll get it i'll do what I have done since Fifa 10 buy it hate it trade it buy it again and like it. Anyone play street is it worth buying?

I dont know what it is with me but I seem to only be able to win in style with a Bundesliga side on UT. I can get wins with other league sides ive built but it's messy although the Brazilian squads don't count because it's just to easy.

Fifa 13 I know i'll get it i'll do what I have done since Fifa 10 buy it hate it trade it buy it again and like it. Anyone play street is it worth buying?

Street is decent. The negatives i had is that you can't play with mates very easily. Like you can't do the two v two game online, after it was advertised so much as a unique game style (stupid EA). The other stupid thing about it is that you can only have 1 'carrier' mode team. That basically stopped me playing, cause i made a custom team with my mates, but as you move on you can get real life players. I wanted to have twop, my custom team, then another one where i made an 'ultimate team' of real players. ut you can't. I hate EA somtimes...

Ok, so here is my new team. I have played a couple of games with it. I am liking Michu. He is not that speedy, but you can score some good long shots with him. I did have torres but i didn't like playing with him. He didn't seem that quick and he just kept being pushed off the ball and falling over. I have just bought Roux up front, unfortunately in the wrong formation, but he was only like 12k. I haven't tried him yet, but he has 87 sprint speed and really good finishing and shot power.

Also, i ended up getting Ruffier in goal. In some games he has been really godd, stopping close range shots.

One other player im not too sure about is kaka, he has a decent finesse shot, but the problem with the team is that it lacks pace, especially in wide areas. Not too sure whether i should lose kaka for a speedier winger.

My next purchase is going to be a CB though. David Luiz is just there for now while i try and generate funds for an inform Ligue 1 player.

Growing fed up with inconsistent forwards on this game.

Sold all my squads and after wasting money on packs a few weeks ago, I now have 400k.

Looking to build a team with that, but I'm open to suggestions from any of ye lads.

Staying away from the Prem as their strikers infuriate me.

Growing fed up with inconsistent forwards on this game.

Sold all my squads and after wasting money on packs a few weeks ago' date=' I now have 400k.

Looking to build a team with that, but I'm open to suggestions from any of ye lads.

Staying away from the Prem as their strikers infuriate me.[/quote']

I never had anything else but Ligue teams. First gold, then hybrid, now silver. The silver one works best for me so far, maybe i just got better lol

The strikers are good :)