FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

EA has me bent over and is shafting me because I need to buy a EA Pass because I have nothing worthwhile to play apart from GOW but I am poop at that game.

I really know I shouldn't and I dont want to but its pulling me in and I CANT HELP MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Akinfenwa (63) English bronze with 97 strength. Bought 2 for 200 coins each then sold for 500 coins each which I'm now regretting because his price keeps going up. 97 strength now that would be handy for smaller teams.

I ended up buying him last night :P I got three for 200 coins as he's a good player to make profit from.

I've been making profits out of Prem silvers' date=' and making a decent bit.

Got Lamela for 1.1k free bid so I'm hoping to get 3.5k for him.

Best thing I've got in a pack is shiny Vargas + shiny Di Santo. No idea what they'll get me, but I have a good feeling that Di Santo will get me a fair bit. [/font']

Knowones card shows strength' date=' just main attributes.

Akinfenwa's stats have been leaked, alot of people are playing fifa just now online but i think u have to pay like £17 to do so.. lol.[/quote']

I picked up 2 two for 150, going to sell for 500 each.

Just scored my first online vp goal 88th minute 1 on 1 with the keeper tucked it under him to get the draw from my 1 and only shot. I swear nothing changes with Fifa well the people who play it all greedy as (*&^ :D

Might just be me but i never really played the demo maybe two games but finese shots seem a lot harder to pull off :o

Just scored my first online vp goal 88th minute 1 on 1 with the keeper tucked it under him to get the draw from my 1 and only shot. I swear nothing changes with Fifa well the people who play it all greedy as (*&^ :D

Might just be me but i never really played the demo maybe two games but finese shots seem a lot harder to pull off :o

It is lol. How do you do the trick shot anyone?

My team as it stands from loyalty packs and daily gifts etc etc. Im aware alot of people arent in the correct positions/formations but i just threw all my best players into the team and took a pic :P

Nice' date=' Lavezzi is my next target.

Heres mine > [url']http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#h0Z9aoi2bapy1[/url]

what the? ^^ that aint mine?? i just looked at it lol?

Saving for Lavezzi, IF Lichsteiner, Neymar, Pato and Hernanes.

Nice' date=' Lavezzi is my next target.

Heres mine > [url']http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#h0Z9aoi2bapy1[/url]

what the? ^^ that aint mine?? i just looked at it lol?

Saving for Lavezzi, IF Lichsteiner, Neymar, Pato and Hernanes.

How do u take a picture and upload it here shack? seems when i share mine it shows someone elses and it looks like fifa11? lol.

How do u take a picture and upload it here shack? seems when i share mine it shows someone elses and it looks like fifa11? lol.

Screenshot' date=' save it in paint, upload the file to one of tinypic, imageshack etc, and then put the link inside IMG tags. Like this:

[img']http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8555/fut12.jpg[/img]