Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Let's hope FIFA gets Alex song's hair right this time' date=' he had blonde hair for ages before fifa11 came out, now he has completely different hair. Watch the space they will give him long blonde hair now when he hasn't got it... They've got higuians and squillacis hair wrong for like 2 years running. (nor bothered about squillaci as I never use him.)[/quote']

Here is a picture of Song in FIFA 12. Hair is way off. Also song changes his hair so much! So I dont think any hairstyle would be right on Song in FIFA 12 cause two months down the line hes gone a new one.

http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/3/6/3/3/3/6/FIFA12_NG_Vermaelen_defending_WM.jpg.jpg

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

Here is a picture of Song in FIFA 12. Hair is way off. Also song changes his hair so much! So I dont think any hairstyle would be right on Song in FIFA 12 cause two months down the line hes gone a new one.

http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/3/6/3/3/3/6/FIFA12_NG_Vermaelen_defending_WM.jpg.jpg

Wrong kits though so they might not be finished developing the player's look.

That's all wrong m8, there's a fifa12 gameplay of arsenal and dortmund and song has a blonde Afro..... Ea could easily fix this ffs.

Lmao' date=' I got an infraction for this post... Guess I'll need to find a forum that isn't so idiotic.[/quote']

Yeh no surprise there. I have had 2 now for using abbreviations which had swears in, I even used stars once, I didnt even type a swear in and got an another infraction.

Wrong kits though so they might not be finished developing the player's look.
That's all wrong m8' date=' there's a fifa12 gameplay of arsenal and dortmund and song has a blonde Afro..... Ea could easily fix this ffs.[/quote']

I know, but it had FIFA 12 boards so I thought that was how he would look. Also I did look at that Dortmund game but I couldnt pick out song...

I know' date=' but it had FIFA 12 boards so I thought that was how he would look. Also I did look at that Dortmund game but I couldnt pick out song...[/quote']

Type in arsenal, on YouTube and it will be there in the top 3. Shows song up close a few times, anyway im sure FIFA will be great, let's hope online clubs is fixed.

SAlwOKRI7jM

Nice to see some Gameplay, things i've noticed from watching this video 0:20 the new way of selecting kits looks very good in my opinion and once you have selected your kit the player modeling the kit takes a step back to show your ready which is quite cool. 2:28 the Manchester City logo on top of the tunnel i think this is going to annoy people as it looks very unrealistic however i know that Ea have signed a deal with City so nothing can be done about. 2:44 Looks like the've added the subs in the line up list got to say this looks very good in my opinion and won't be skipping it especially in UT as then your be able to see if there's any shocks planned for you in the second half. 2:47 the new pause menu looks alot better in my opinion and looks very smart. Sorry missed out a key thing at 2:15 the teams are introduced with highlights which is another nice addition i think it looks pretty intresting instead of just the game loading adds something else hopefully that will be installed for UT as well. From what i'm looking at it looks like the dribbling is better as they have said it will be and the defending looks more realistic as even tho it seems at points a player darts towards the player in possession he doesn't commit to a tackle until the player presses a button hopefully this Tatical defending as the've called it is alot harder and makes the game more free for the attacking team but from what i've seen its not been compromised so much that its just a goal fest.

Very pleased with how its looking so far will be interesting to play the demo. Also feel some of the ratings are out but other than that everything looks in order. Also i'm lead to believe Vidic will be 87 if anyone's interested
:P

SAlwOKRI7jM

Nice to see some Gameplay' date=' things i've noticed from watching this video 0:20 the new way of selecting kits looks very good in my opinion and once you have selected your kit the player modeling the kit takes a step back to show your ready which is quite cool. 2:28 the Manchester City logo on top of the tunnel i think this is going to annoy people as it looks very unrealistic however i know that Ea have signed a deal with City so nothing can be done about. 2:44 Looks like the've added the subs in the line up list got to say this looks very good in my opinion and won't be skipping it especially in UT as then your be able to see if there's any shocks planned for you in the second half. 2:47 the new pause menu looks alot better in my opinion and looks very smart. Sorry missed out a key thing at 2:15 the teams are introduced with highlights which is another nice addition i think it looks pretty intresting instead of just the game loading adds something else hopefully that will be installed for UT as well. From what i'm looking at it looks like the dribbling is better as they have said it will be and the defending looks more realistic as even tho it seems at points a player darts towards the player in possession he doesn't commit to a tackle until the player presses a button hopefully this Tatical defending as the've called it is alot harder and makes the game more free for the attacking team but from what i've seen its not been compromised so much that its just a goal fest.

Very pleased with how its looking so far will be interesting to play the demo. Also feel some of the ratings are out but other than that everything looks in order. Also i'm lead to believe Vidic will be 87 if anyone's interested
:P
[/indent']

Its played in the Etihad Stadium so thats why the Man City badge is on I presume.

Presume its going to be the badge of the home team.

Also anyone know if Hampden has been added? Really annoying playing as Scotland in the Stadio Olympik or what ever its called.

Its played in the Etihad Stadium so thats why the Man City badge is on I presume.

Presume its going to be the badge of the home team.

Also anyone know if Hampden has been added? Really annoying playing as Scotland in the Stadio Olympik or what ever its called.

ah didn't realise that presumed it was Dortmund's stadium didn't really look at the stadium :o:p

That looks too good to believe :eek:

I love the intro part at 2:15 as you said Aaron! Will every team have that or just a selected few? If Preston have one I'll be so excited :D The small things in fifa are the best like when you select a kit or that intro bit :P

I'm guessing it will be every team mate. :)

Also been listening to the first three songs which are apparently going to be on the game not really sure what to make of them.

Pint Shot Riot - Twisted Soul

Empresarios - Sabor Tropical

All Mankind - Break the Spell

I'm guessing it will be every team mate. :)

Also been listening to the first three songs which are apparently going to be on the game not really sure what to make of them.

Pint Shot Riot - Twisted Soul

Empresarios - Sabor Tropical

All Mankind - Break the Spell

Ahhh sweet :)

I'll have a listen to them in a bit' date=' nothing will ever beat these though ;)

Song 2 because me and my friend used to play that song when we scored on pro clubs :D

Wow. The game-play video looks fantastic. Had a real fear when i was watching the gamecom trailer that it looked really wooden and looked like a it had a real low FPS. Looked alot like FIFA 09 but just with updated kits and faces, and i hated the feeling of the game but after seeing the game-play im really looking forward to it coming out. :D

I like the new/old rating system. A few players notably under-rated/over-rated (Barcelona's do look a little over-the-top; Ibra 89 - Aguero 86; Wilshere 82, albeit at DM, hopefully better at CM; etc) but mostly look ok. Obviously the lower PL, NPC and beyond will be horribly inaccurate as always but as long as we can edit that ala FIFA 11 it should be ok.

I like the new/old rating system. A few players notably under-rated/over-rated (Barcelona's do look a little over-the-top; Ibra 89 - Aguero 86; Wilshere 82' date=' albeit at DM, hopefully better at CM; etc) but mostly look ok. Obviously the lower PL, NPC and beyond will be horribly inaccurate as always but as long as we can edit that ala FIFA 11 it should be ok.[/quote']

Ibra at 89 is insane but then again if Messi is 95 and Iniesta and Xavi 92 then 89 means flip all which worries me :o