Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Guest Scout Maker

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Have you lot got your kits sorted too?

:) If So what kits? :P

Not really bothered with them and the badge till I get enough cash.

Think at the moment I've got:

Home: Nantes

Away: NEC

Does anyone know how to get a kit from your club and add it to the trade pile? :o

Have you lot got your kits sorted too?

:) If So what kits? :P

I'm going to use Palermo home and Hibs away kits, for the moment. I have the Fiorentina home in my club which i might be able to get some coins for once i get my copy (hopefully tomorrow - it was dispatched on tuesday)! :)

Theres a games shop near where I live that were selling this today, so me and my mates bought the Special Edition with the UT packs and that for £47 not bad, been round my mates playing it all day and they changed some of the player ratings and it feels a little different compared to the demo, took me a little time to get used to passing because its so slower imo, gonna actually play mine tomorrow :)

BTW Tottenham are so good, Modric and Parker are brilliant in midfield but Bale is slow :o

Theres a games shop near where I live that were selling this today' date=' so me and my mates bought the Special Edition with the UT packs and that for £47 not bad, been round my mates playing it all day and they changed some of the player ratings and it feels a little different compared to the demo, took me a little time to get used to passing because its so slower imo, gonna actually play mine tomorrow :)

BTW Tottenham are so good, Modric and Parker are brilliant in midfield but Bale is slow :o[/quote']

Pre-ordered the special edition .. Would you be able to give me a rough estimate of the price in Ireland ? Is it an universal price , do I just have to convert it to euros?

Pre-ordered the special edition .. Would you be able to give me a rough estimate of the price in Ireland ? Is it an universal price ' date=' do I just have to convert it to euros?[/quote']

Cousin works in GAME. She said it was 55 yoyos today, but it goes up on Friday..

Made so much money on buying and selling!!! i have 30' date='000 coins some doubled, some tripled their selling price that I bought them for haha! all 4-1-2-1-2 Ligue 1 players :rolleyes:B)

Edit: Still got 28,000 worth of players to sell also :P[/quote']

Great work if true :),looks like we've got the Ultimate Team Del Boy on our hands.

Can't wait to get started myself,only got to wait until Friday to buy the game and I can start to build my own side,seems like there's a lot of money in 4-1-2-1-2 players and English bronze players to be honest.

I know for a fact there will be some absolute bargains on Friday given there will be some new players to it and there will definitely be a few players available for extremely low prices.

Great work if true :)' date='looks like we've got the Ultimate Team Del Boy on our hands.

Can't wait to get started myself,only got to wait until Friday to buy the game and I can start to build my own side,seems like there's a lot of money in 4-1-2-1-2 players and English bronze players to be honest.

I know for a fact there will be some absolute bargains on Friday given there will be some new players to it and there will definitely be a few players available for extremely low prices.[/quote']

Yeah.. i posted my team on here yesterday... bought Gameiro for 4300, sold for 8500 buy it now, Azpilicueta for 450 sold for 2000 buy it now (LOL just LOL) bought Ciani for 650 sold for 2500 buy it now just players like that!

ATM I've got these players up for sale all 4-1-2-1-2 (apart from Sakho)

Ayew - 5000 - 7000

M'vila - 5500 - 7500

Menez - 5500 - 7000

Sakho - 5500 - 7200

Coulibaly - 2800 - 3700

Gonalons - 2500 - 3500

Paulo Machado - 1100 - 1800

Boudabouz - 1200 - 1800

Ayew - 1100 - 1800

Just spent like over 11k changing my players formations' date=' it seems im addicted to 4321 now and isnt this the formation u use (romano)? Its realllllyyy goooood B)[/quote']

Used to - I'm going 4231 this year though (initially anyway).

Just in my house - FIFA is here, updating ps3 as i type. :D:D

Guest Scout Maker

"Sorry, we can not log you onto FIFA UT because we have reached full capacity. Please try again later".

:P