Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Glad FIFA didn't come today, as the Battlefield 3 demo was out today anyway.

Got probably my best gift today, a gold pack with a Pavlyuchenko, a gold contract, Sunderland away kit and a training card which i guess is worth over 1k coins.

Close to completing my Welsh Bronze squad, got some of the rare players now but i'm still lacking a few of the key players in the side (3ST's, 1RM). Finding it hard to get my hands on any of Casey Thomas, Daniel Nardiello and McLaggon in the 4-4-2 formation so it may cost me some chemistry if that remains the case B)

Got my second mini gold pack in a row today, with Obraniak, Head injury healing card or whatever it is, Owen Coyle and Hoffenheim's home kit. And UT won't work for me online, says there's too many people online apparently.

And going Tesco to get it tomorrow morning before school or probably after school since it's closer than going to Game etc. and I have a voucher for it, hopefully I don't get bored of Fifa too quickly but I can sense it will probably happen looking at the gameplay.

Currently sitting on 12k with 3 shiny Bronze players and 18 shiny Silver players to sell. Should be on a tidy sum of coins when I get the game from Amazon.

Hoping to get it 2moro. If it's later than that I won't be happy at all.

would it be too much to ak for you to name them? i always build a bronze and silver squad :)

What is it anyway' date=' some special box deal that only has 100 or so in stock in the world? ;)[/quote']

No idea, my friend posted it on my facebook wall haha. It has Dr Dre beats studio (Not sure if there HD), an iPad , A limited edition football, a PSP and FIFA 12 :P

nice :D. How much was all that?

I'd think around £500 at tops ;)

No idea' date=' my friend posted it on my facebook wall haha. It has Dr Dre beats studio (Not sure if there HD), an iPad , A limited edition football, a PSP and FIFA 12 :P[/quote']

I can kind of see what is in the box you know :rolleyes::P God knows how much that costs, looks like a rich kid's Christmas present.

I can kind of see what is in the box you know :rolleyes::P God knows how much that costs' date=' looks like a rich kid's Christmas present.[/quote']

I know, but the original picture was a lot bigger so I was just making sure :D Probably, or one of the EA bosses early christmas present :P

I love finding bargains out there. Also I love my money making ways.

Been signing Goodwillie's, Doyle's and Pavluychenko's for 450 coins or less, and selling them for 800 coins and more. Just signed a Gotze 4-1-2-1-2 for 5.9k, that should be a very very tidy profit. :D

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bePQXAzBbbx2y - my team

nice :D. How much was all that?

Ahh I pre-ordered a special edition which includes a ball and some other stuff and all ' date=' pretty sure its not that hahaha :D

Been signing Goodwillie's, Doyle's and Pavluychenko's for 450 coins or less, and selling them for 800 coins and more. Just signed a Gotze 4-1-2-1-2 for 5.9k, that should be a very very tidy profit. :D

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bePQXAzBbbx2y - my team

How did you manage to create such a team in such short time ?

I also decided to settle for a Bundesliga team :D

Just got lucky signing in after the outage and signed a Pitroipa for 150 coins. Should get nearly 2k for him so happy days for me!

With regards to the shiny players I have to sell they are:

Silver

Sagbo - ST - Evian (out of contract, 83 pace)

Degen - RM - BSC Young Boys - 68 (82 pace)

Hume - CF - Preston - 67 (83 pace)

Cillesen - GK - Ajax - 73

Vanden Borre - RM - Genk - 69 (83 pace)

Buzaglo - RW - Standard Liege - 71 - sold for 500

Reina - CAM - Chunnam - 69 (84 pace)

Kitambala - ST - Saint Etienne - 73

Plizga - RM - Bialystok - 65 (82 pace)

Sergio Tejera - CM - Mallorca - 73

Zwaanswijk - CB - Central Coast - 72

Joel - GK - Athletico Madrid - 71

Morgan - CB - Sheff.U - 68 (seems to be very rare)

Sibon - ST - Heerenveen - 66

Lucas - CB - Kaiserslauten - 65

Elm - CM - Heerenveen - 71

Vukovic - CB - Roda JC - 67

Alecsandro - ST - Vasco da Gama - 72

Felipe Mattioni - RB - Espanyol - 70

Bronze

Ertl - CDM - Sheff.U - 64

Osbourne - CM - Aberdeen - 62

Nworuh - ST - Midtjylland - 60 (84 pace)

How did you manage to create such a team in such short time ?

I also decided to settle for a Bundesliga team :D

I got an IF Given in my starter pack, and also just making 2-4k a day by signing low and selling high. Should have around 20k for tomorrow's start. B)

Been signing Goodwillie's' date=' Doyle's and Pavluychenko's for 450 coins or less, and selling them for 800 coins and more. Just signed a Gotze 4-1-2-1-2 for 5.9k, that should be a very very tidy profit. :D

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bePQXAzBbbx2y[/url] - my team

Would you be interested in my Goodwillie? ;)