• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

Afellay at 84 is even more nuts:L

I don't really think you can refer to ratings as being ridicolous untill we see all of the bigger team ratings when the game comes out. The ratings could easily change going into the actual game. It's a new rating system where ratings are going to be higher, the bigger players ratings are going to improve in rating.

Guest <klhepworth.

I don't really think you can refer to ratings as being ridicolous untill we see all of the bigger team ratings when the game comes out. The ratings could easily change going into the actual game. It's a new rating system where ratings are going to be higher' date=' the bigger players ratings are going to improve in rating.[/quote']

I did always think the highest rated player being 90 was wrong. But in comparison to Wilshere (82), Afellay at 84 is a bit baffling, although yes, they'll probably change, considering Fabregas is still at Arsenal on those images:)

Made my own cover for the game so I don't have to put up with Rooney's ugly mug again! (Mine won't have the A.Gould Graphics tag on it, that's just to avoid anyone stealing credit for it on Facebook etc.)

tumblr_lqe7voyPGW1qdblvpo1_500.jpg

Actually looking forward to the game this year. Might have to camp out at my local supermarket for the midnight release :D

Made my own cover for the game so I don't have to put up with Rooney's ugly mug again! (Mine won't have the A.Gould Graphics tag on it' date=' that's just to avoid anyone stealing credit for it on Facebook etc.)

[img']http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqe7voyPGW1qdblvpo1_500.jpg[/img]

Actually looking forward to the game this year. Might have to camp out at my local supermarket for the midnight release :D

What's the size of the pic?

Made my own cover for the game so I don't have to put up with Rooney's ugly mug again! (Mine won't have the A.Gould Graphics tag on it' date=' that's just to avoid anyone stealing credit for it on Facebook etc.)

[img']http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqe7voyPGW1qdblvpo1_500.jpg[/img]

That is completly AWESOME ... i want one ... :o:p

3 new skill moves which I can't remember the names of are class' date=' some new details out on clubs but on my iPod ATM so can't show :P[/quote']

One of the new tricks is the berkamp flick :P

Really looking forward to the divisions game mode it was very good in world cup and offered something different when you played online think I got to like division 6 before giving up but I'll defo be trying to get as high as I can when not playing Ut. Also the web app for Ut comes out on the 20th if anyones wondering.

Just make a playlist of your own Music ? ;)

Personally never had a problem with Fifa's Music' date=' They have had some quatily songs on there in the past Black and White Town by the Doves Springs to mind :P[/quote']

That's what I meant, editing them and putting my own music on it :)

The music on Fifa has been a real pain for me. I think I've liked maybe 1 song per Fifa edition. The last very good song I remember was Untouched by The Veronicas.

Last year being able to create my own playlist was great. I enjoyed the game a lot more as I felt I could create something more unique simply by having that one minor addition.