Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Can everyone just give me a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer to this question?

IS THE GAME WORTH THE MONEY?

Complicated question mate .. My thoughts are 50%50 .. Somehow I feel sorry I bought the game but at the same time its enjoyable enough :/

Complicated question mate .. My thoughts are 50%50 .. Somehow I feel sorry I bought the game but at the same time its enjoyable enough :/

Oh right, is it just a case of getting used to? Because i remember this time last year hating fifa 11, but i got used to that quite quickly?

Oh right' date=' is it just a case of getting used to? Because i remember this time last year hating fifa 11, but i got used to that quite quickly?[/quote']

Well yeah basically .. :) I wouldn't want to tell ya to buy it cos you might not like it .. It's your decision .. The game has got some good improvements in all fairness but for some reason I just don't like it ..haha .. Maybe that's just me though ;)

I had a spare tenner so I brought a PSN card to buy a bunch of Ultimate Team packs and I must say I got a few good players, 4-1-2-1-2 Mario Gomez, Aaron Lennon, Cassano, Lass Diarra, Van Bommel and Sturridge are the ones that I can remember I got a bunch of other that I made good coins on :D

The web app is down atm moment though :(

Loving the game so far,just played someone who I think has spent actual money on his side with the likes of Suarez,Adebayor,Downing,Evra and so on and drew 1-1,sent me abusive message because my keeper saved some shots whilst conveniently forgetting I hit a shot just wide and hit the post twice in the game.

Have to say the connection on FUT is far far better,played 3 or 4 games and only had about 30 seconds of lag.

Spent 500 msp on packs, got Nasri and sold him for 48.75k. Team is now

Weidenfeller

Lahm Howdes Hummels Schmelzer

Ballack Rolfes Gotze

Muller

Barrios Gomez

Got 20k left and if I'm being honest I don't have a clue how I've done this all in such short time. Played 14 games won 12 lost 2 all online as well. B):D

Started off a career mode with Shamrock Rovers, with the difficulty and board difficulty both being legendary for a challenge.

Spent my starting £160k getting 3 poor scouting networks before doing some reshuffling and managing to bring in Jackson (RB - Wimbledon AFC), Betsy (RM - Wycombe) and Jevons (ST - Wycombe). All seemingly good signings for me and look to be key players.

Started off with a 1-0 win over UCD before losing 2-1 to St. Patricks and career mode looks to be a lot better than it was in FIFA 11.

Fifa 12 PS3 Pro-Clubs.

Won - Drawn - Lost

1-0-0.

Brilliant, easy first game for me and Aiden just then, we only won 1-0 but we give them a tough game. Aiden was on top-form bagging SMFC's first goal for this season but at least we're off to a running start.

Here comes our 2nd match!

Me and Ash just got Promoted to Division 9 with a good record of Played 5 Won 4 Lost 1 not to shabby. Just won 5-1 with Leeds .. this must be the first Fifa in about 4 season where i've enjoyed playing with them!

Started Clubs tonight with a few mates and the Default players seem alot better although there was alot of Lag. AFC Genk Bus For the Win ;)

Quite alot to get done on this years Fifa still need to Start a Career and check out the Challenges along with other things.

Went on the 59th minute for a while and made 2k or so. Missed a Forlan for 5k though which was annoying. Hopefully I'll get a lucky break there sometime soon.

Started making a Celtic 11,

Stokes - Hooper

Commons - Kayal - -

Emilio - - -

-

Only got a few so far and hopefully I can fix my connection problems so I can play some games online.

Ive been camped out in forests half for a long time now with no sight at goal,

Forest pick up the ball and score. Same old same old. :mad:

Is it just me being horrendous at this early stage or do my defenders turn slower than a double decker bus whilst opposition attackers spin on a fricking dime.

Oh right' date=' is it just a case of getting used to? Because i remember this time last year hating fifa 11, but i got used to that quite quickly?[/quote']

I think this is the case because I was the same with the last few Fifa games initially hated it sold it bought it back sold it then stuck with it and enjoyed it. This edition had me thinking that I wouldn't buy it because I wouldn't suddenly begin to get into it and despite saying I got bored very quick I really want to play it again for some reason.

:D

just opened the first 3 of the special edition packs, in which the best players I got were phil jones, ricardo costa and ruud van nistelrooy. Sold jones for 2100, and discarded everything else, putting me on 16k, selling my BBVA team, couldn't get into it.

Started so well with 2 wins, and then it went to pot. Lost my thrid game 3-2 and the connection died just after I kicked off having conceded the third goal. Then the connection went again in the following game and couldn't sign back in to EA :rolleyes:

Opened the first 3 of my gold packs for the special edition..

First pack - 3 75 players , Bolton Badge , Rubin kazan badge and other stuff

Second pack- Joaquin , Tamas , Ibagaza , Semak and Schmelzer and other stuff such as kits and Contracs ( 50 and 20 )

Third pack - Good Contracts , a few mediocre players , and Training ..

So disappointed seeing what other people got .. hopefully I can sell them all and make some money :)