• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread ttupGR1RhKM Seriously, this guy is too funny. Worth a watch. Hilarious, especially in the manner he just slags Andy Gray, over-enunciates, really goes to town on the

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread Just though I should let you know about a player who's value will likely rocket. Raffael Cretaro R.o.I Airtricity League Sligo Rovers KSI posted about him on

Fifa 12 Soundtrack

A0vzHSPmTfE

Listening to it for the second time and its grown on me a little not to sure about it tho.

What a terrible song for the soundtrack thats going to get right on my nerves' date=' the last decent song on the FIFA games was this one which must of been on 07 or 08, but i'm not sure.

[YOUTUBE']eHuebHTD-lY[/YOUTUBE]

Man i love that song :D

Guest scotchegg

Best song has to be Fire with Fire in 11

3FV2ILnnTa0&ob

Anyone ordered the Ultimate Version yet?

yes i sure have, wonder if ultimate team will start straight away this year?

yes i sure have' date=' wonder if ultimate team will start straight away this year?[/quote']

Yeah it's out instantly with the game on the 30th looks like it's free again and the web app opens up on the 20th. Ive preordered my copy from game Station going to cost 45 quid I think didn't really check just paid my fiver deposit. Heard there's some good deals online for it but I never bother pre ordering online after MW2 where it came 16 days late :rolleyes::P

Guest scotchegg

Yeah it's out instantly with the game on the 30th looks like it's free again and the web app opens up on the 20th. Ive preordered my copy from game Station going to cost 45 quid I think didn't really check just paid my fiver deposit. Heard there's some good deals online for it but I never bother pre ordering online after MW2 where it came 16 days late :rolleyes::P

you should do what i did, got fifa 12 for 17.50 with a dkny boxer offer.

come to 35.70 all together, the hut is apart of zavvi so im going to expect it a few days early ;)

you should do what i did' date=' got fifa 12 for 17.50 with a dkny boxer offer.

come to 35.70 all together, the hut is apart of zavvi so im going to expect it a few days early ;)[/quote']

Meh :P

I saw your post on it literally after I pre ordered it the other day, anyways Id rather have it on the day it comes out otherwise that whole week of college will be destroyed for me :P

yes i sure have' date=' wonder if ultimate team will start straight away this year?[/quote']

Yeah it's on the disc this year as well instead of being a download from the market as well so possibly shouldn't crash as much in the transfer market(?)

Also Ultimate team will be available on the web app on the 20th so you can start your team early and returning UT players will receive some gold packs as they re join. Same as last year really! :)

Yeah it's on the disc this year as well instead of being a download from the market as well so possibly shouldn't crash as much in the transfer market(?)

Also Ultimate team will be available on the web app on the 20th so you can start your team early and returning UT players will receive some gold packs as they re join. Same as last year really! :)

Who is allowed access to the early web app? Those who had FIFA 11 UT? Those who pre-ordered the game, like the creation centre last year? Or is it just everybody aslong as they have/create an EA account? :confused@

Who is allowed access to the early web app? Those who had FIFA 11 UT? Those who pre-ordered the game' date=' like the creation centre last year? Or is it just everybody aslong as they have/create an EA account? :confused@[/quote']

I think everyone can use it or it might just be returning users but you defo be able to use it if you played Ut on fifa 11 and should receive Loyalty pack/s for returning users when you sign in for the first time :)

FIFA clubs have Alot of issues and this is why there has been no info on it. Hmmm let's hope they finally fix it.

From what vie been hearing they've added no new improvements to the game and instead have been ironing out the bugs and trying to make it a more enjoyable experience in game for the participant. Not really positive but at least there trying to get what they've currently got perfect before taking leaps forward like they have on the rest of the game.

I've been hearing allot of rumours suggesting that Doncamatic by gorillaz featuring Daley' date=' is going to be in the fifa 12 soundtrack?:S

Are these rumours true?[/quote']

Youtube channel that's releasing all of the songs one by one

So far they've released 8 but we know there will be more , wouldn't supirse me if i'm honest as i'm sure in the past they've had a Gorillaz song.

The Medics - City

Givers - Up up up

Architecture- In Helskini

Foster the people - Call it what you want

Theophilus- All around the world

All Mankind - Break

Empresarios - Sabor

Pint Shot Riot - Twisted Souls

thats what's been confirmed so far , none of which i practically like but hey i'm sure there grow on me!

Where are people pre-ordering from? I just tried to pre-order via Game's online site but its currently down for refurbishment.

Also just been reading through the FIFA 11 thread and found some funny quotes which i got from official sources at the time:

Players will have varied facial expressions in FIFA 11. Not all players will respond to pain in the same way' date=' and players won't always pull off that 'fake' smile when they score, which annoys me.

Players blinking has been introduced, and off-the-ball animations have been added, such as running a hand through hair, checking boots etc.

Goalkeepers have been 'dumbed down' they now don't have super-human reactions towards deflected shots (I personally believe they were fine as they were)

[b']Also I failed to properly explain Personality+. It has been primarily designed to distinguish between different types of player who play the same position. In FIFA 10, Glen Johnson and Gary Neville are the same position. In FIFA 11, Glen Johnson will tend to advance up the field more than Neville, resulting in him being slower to run back if your team loses possession. Rooney and Heskey are the same position, but Rooney will sprint when off-the-ball to meet the pass, Heskey will be more clumsy.[/b]

Personality+ was in fact nothing like that. What I described is what they've brought into the game for FIFA 12.

I'm certain shakhtar will be on this' date=' hope they are anyway. Either they put them in the rest of the world or create the ukranian league, would like to use them and Metalist sometimes online.[/quote']

The fact that they added the Vancouver Whitecaps since FIFA 11 was launched is making me feel more optimistic over new clubs in ROW. They cant continue to ignore the Ukrainean league when they have had at least one team do well in Europe consistently. I'd like some more nations in too, getting a bit bored of the same old countries year on year, with still no Ghana, Chile or Japan (although I think Japan are copyrighted to PES through Konami)

Where are people pre-ordering from? I just tried to pre-order via Game's online site but its currently down for refurbishment.

You guys will probably know this but if you pre-order the ultimate version from Game or Gamestation you get 24 gold packs in UT over 6 months and if you order from anywhere else you only get 18 over the same period.

As I said you guys will probably know this bit incase anyone didn't

You guys will probably know this but if you pre-order the ultimate version from Game or Gamestation you get 24 gold packs in UT over 6 months and if you order from anywhere else you only get 18 over the same period.

As I said you guys will probably know this bit incase anyone didn't

Yeah, that's what has ultimately convinced me to pre-order from Game or Gamestation, but with both their sites down, I was wondering what would be the best alternative.

Yeah' date=' that's what has ultimately convinced me to pre-order from Game or Gamestation, but with both their sites down, I was wondering what would be the best alternative.[/quote']

Does it have to be online? I'm in town and deepdale tommorow so might aswell pre order it while I'm there.

Yeah' date=' that's what has ultimately convinced me to pre-order from Game or Gamestation, but with both their sites down, I was wondering what would be the best alternative.[/quote']

Amazon is pretty cheap at the moment

EDIT: I would imagine you could pre-order it in store if you ask nicely Ben