Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Notable players I've got so far from packs:

Gokhan Inler

Phil Jagielka

Wes Hoolahan

Nicklas Bendtner

Eljero Elia

Clarence Seedorf

Not the best, Elia got me the most cash at £2k. The three English-based players I've kept for my EPL side.

Was looking to make some coins, and when placing down an Andy Carroll for sale having picked him up on a fairly cheap price he seemed to completely dissapear. He's not where he should be on the trade pile, whilst he hasn't reappeared on my watch list and i've not just found him in my club either :confused::mad:

Still getting the same message everytime I try and go on UT;

'We are sory but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 12 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 12 Main Menu.'

Does anybody know how to fix this? I'm on Xbox btw.

'We are sory but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 12 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 12 Main Menu.'

Kept happening to me the other day, don't know how to fix it sorry. Maybe try switching off your XBOX. Or maybe you could sign out of the EA servers and sign back in.

Mine's working fine now, think it might have been an update for Fifa 12 when I opened the game.

Just been told on the EA Forum to, when I can, go on the web app, create a new team, with a new formation, clear my trade pile and watchlist then hopefully I should be able to get on on the console. Again though, another EA mess up as I can't get on the web app.:mad:

Just been told on the EA Forum to' date=' when I can, go on the web app, create a new team, with a new formation, clear my trade pile and watchlist then hopefully I should be able to get on on the console. Again though, another EA mess up as I can't get on the web app.:mad:[/quote']

Could be a hacker..?

Just been told on the EA Forum to' date=' when I can, go on the web app, create a new team, with a new formation, clear my trade pile and watchlist then hopefully I should be able to get on on the console. Again though, another EA mess up as I can't get on the web app.:mad:[/quote']

Got the same issue, hacking me off. :mad::mad:

Was looking to make some coins' date=' and when placing down an Andy Carroll for sale having picked him up on a fairly cheap price he seemed to completely dissapear. He's not where he should be on the trade pile, whilst he hasn't reappeared on my watch list and i've not just found him in my club either :confused::mad:[/quote']

Thankfully, after going out and going back in to UT i was able to re-assign Carroll to my trade pile. Thought that was 3k i was never getting back :D

Might start an UT here on the Web App.

I'm on now and I just don't know where to start I have 3400 coins and I was thinking about doing a match but on Friday I had a match and got disconnected so I'm unsure what to do atm.

Who are some players that you can occasionally find for a low price and sell on for more. Cheers. PS3.

Guest <klhepworth.

If your career mode objective is to win the league and you finish 4th what happens? And does the board difficulty have a part to play in this?

I had to challenge for promotion and I finished 8th in the Championship and had my Board Diff. at World Class/Legendary (can't remember) and I didn't get sacked, probably because I had a couple of decent cup runs, so you should be ok:)

Guest Scout Maker

Really getting into UT this year and played quite a few games today. My record is now 6-0-4.

Picked up Kagawa for 3,700 coins, is this a decent price?