Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Has ultimate team been alright for you Guys lately, and Head to Head, Goin try say this in a good manner, Them servers really annoy me, Just been playing a friend from School and this is what happened:

Game 1 - Manchester United 2-0 liverpool - 3 Points for me !

Game 2 - Manchester City 0-1 Bayern Munich - 3 Points for him !

Game 3 - Real Madrid 2-0 Barca.... AND AFTER 20 MINUTES THE SERVERS GO OFF - 3 Points to him, So the table was:

Me - 3 Points

Him - 6 points - Goal difference +2 to him !

Tried again,

Stoke 0-0 West Brom - Servers go off on about 70-80 Minutes... So thats

Me: 3 Points

Him: 9 Points

GD: +5 To him....

REALLY IT SHOULD OF BE:

ME : 7

HIM: 4

GD: +3 TO ME... VERY ANNOYED, GLAD IM OFF TO BED IN A MIN !c:mad:

Who is called ShadesOfCantona on these forums' date=' had a pro clubs match against you earlier and 100% sure your on these forums :P[/quote']
Pretty sure it's Kylan N17 :).

Ah yes, that would be me, indeed. :)

I'd like to say one thing for clubs, which is, whilst I've actually actually found the AI defenders to be far more intelligent than in 11, the midfielders have become that much more of a nuisance. They just stand about for the most part, there positioning on the pitch is suspect, plus there ability to get in the way of runs and passed balls is aggravating to say the least, not to mention the idea of support is pretty non-existent.

Getting a little peeved with some people on Pro Ranked, anybody have a decent club that pass the ball, and who are looking for a striker? Look no further!! Ta da! I'm more than happy to do 3/4 game trials.

Sold a Micolli for a 5k profit + an Abate for 7k after buying him for 4.8k. Along with them' date=' I sold another 19k of stuff overnight. Put the money to good use;

Picked up two Steklenburg's, one of which I'm selling. Bought a 4222 one for 9.9k, after seeing over five [4222'] sell for 17k.. Then picked up a 451 version for a mere 6.6k, and I'll keep him as my goalkeeper. Got the likes of Babacar [451] for 800c, Borini [4321] for 800c, and De Silvestri [4222] for 1.8k.

Picked up a 41212 CAM Jovetic for 3k aswell, pretty good price, going to keep him for now;

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#k5kVyXxibbD7W

Babacar - Sold for 3.7k.

Borini - Sold for 2.7k.

Also sold a Lamela for a 3k profit.

Upto 15k now, two full pages to sell.. :D

Has ultimate team been alright for you Guys lately' date=' and Head to Head, Goin try say this in a good manner, Them servers really annoy me, Just been playing a friend from School and this is what happened:

Game 1 - Manchester United 2-0 liverpool - 3 Points for me !

Game 2 - Manchester City 0-1 Bayern Munich - 3 Points for him !

Game 3 - Real Madrid 2-0 Barca.... AND AFTER 20 MINUTES THE SERVERS GO OFF - 3 Points to him, So the table was:

Me - 3 Points

Him - 6 points - Goal difference +2 to him !

Tried again,

Stoke 0-0 West Brom - Servers go off on about 70-80 Minutes... So thats

Me: 3 Points

Him: 9 Points

GD: +5 To him....

[b']REALLY IT SHOULD OF BE:[/b]

ME : 7

HIM: 4

GD: +3 TO ME... VERY ANNOYED, GLAD IM OFF TO BED IN A MIN !c:mad:

If it's always you that loses the points then maybe it is something to do with your connection?

The keepers in this game infuriate me I don't know how many times the opposing striker has been through on a one on one the keepers saves it (well done) my last defender picks up the ball about to clear and the keeper runs and takes the ball off me and lets it roll into the back of the bloody net!

Anyway was thinking we could have a competition to see who can score the best goal over a week period 1 entry per person if anyone is interested i'll open a new thread and get it started.

Is there any good teams to manage in CM? Just picked up FIFA 12 yesterday.

PSG are a good choice in france, lots of money and not an 'amazing' side.

Same with Napoli in italy, along with Roma.

For england i'd say Arsenal are the best shout, lots of young players that rise especially Wilshere who's gone form 82 to 89 for me :P

Summatelse.

Only really play UT though.?

I play a bit of everything really, Manager Mode, Head2Head, And Ultimate team, So Yh I will give ya a game on UT If ya want, Although I dont think you get Coins for playin people on your friends list ?

Need help:(

So I bought a new TV today, its an HD one, but I have the old Arcade white xbox, but I have the av cable where its got the green and red external plug-ins on so I can tune it in HD, my TV doesnt have the external components it only has white, red and yellow. So I thought I needed an HDMI cable, but on the newer xbox's it is under the AV cable and mine doesnt have that, does anybody know how I can actually play in HD, cant be doing with 480p. Any help is appreciated

Guest <klhepworth.

To everyone on PS3, there's an Alexandre Pato at 31k at the moment, 4-2-3-1 and 12 contracts. 1 hour and 10mins left, looking at the market price for him in that formation you could make up to 20k off him on his current price, I can't afford him so thought I'd give you lot the heads up:)

The keepers in this game infuriate me I don't know how many times the opposing striker has been through on a one on one the keepers saves it (well done) my last defender picks up the ball about to clear and the keeper runs and takes the ball off me and lets it roll into the back of the bloody net!

Anyway was thinking we could have a competition to see who can score the best goal over a week period 1 entry per person if anyone is interested i'll open a new thread and get it started.

I had a good goal with Nasri last night after dribbling paste everyone to score but forgot to save it and that would've been a good entry :o

I'm up for it though and it seems a decent idea, but you should make a rule so you can only enter goals scored on online matches, unlike people who go on easy offline mode and score goals that seem impossible until you see the difficulty and such.

managed to get over 175k today, and decided to buy a prem team:

Howard

Sagna - Carragher - Jagielka - Kolarov

IF Ramires - Adam - Parker

Ruiz - IF Ba - Adam Johnson

Got players like Berbatov and Friedel on the bench, and this team cost me about 125k to build. If anyone makes a prem team, get IF Ba, he's so good...