Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Goin have 1 game online before I decide who to get on Manager Mode.

I am thinking of ASTON VILLA or EVERTON' date=' Maybe go for the Europa league places, will be a challenge on World Class....

Opinions ?[/quote']

World Class is a good challenge to do it on. I got Europa League with Stoke before leaving for Doncaster on a different save.

I have recieve £7.2m from sales for Doncaster. This will be a good summer just about to play Chelsea in a friendly on World Class. Drew my first at home to Hansa Rostock 0-0. :)

World Class is a good challenge to do it on. I got Europa League with Stoke before leaving for Doncaster on a different save.

I have recieve £7.2m from sales for Doncaster. This will be a good summer just about to play Chelsea in a friendly on World Class. Drew my first at home to Hansa Rostock 0-0. :)

Good plans mate.... BUT I think you will probably end up getting bored of Doncaster :o

Go Everton :D

I think im going go for EVERTON, Prefer their kits :D

started a CM with Liverpool, loving it. Played 6 games in season, best result, beat Bolton 8-0. Lost to Stoke 2-1. Signed Jermaine Defoe, and Michael Owen back. Sold Carroll to Juventus, and Danny Wilson to Stoke, sent my VP out on loan, so hopefully he'll be good soon.

Chelsea 5-0 Doncaster.

On World Class they are too good especially with all your best players sold but 97 paced defender Wynne has signed for us making him our second signing with John Smith (Free)

Wynne signs for 575k which is an absolute steal. I still have £6.5m, Majstorovic should sign for £350k hopefully. So I doubt I'll get bored atm Benjamin but I'll eat my words in a week or so after a season. haha.

Chelsea 5-0 Doncaster.

On World Class they are too good especially with all your best players sold but 97 paced defender Wynne has signed for us making him our second signing with John Smith (Free)

Wynne signs for 575k which is an absolute steal. I still have £6.5m' date=' Majstorovic should sign for £350k hopefully. So I doubt I'll get bored atm Benjamin but I'll eat my words in a week or so after a season. haha.[/quote']

Yeah, Very tough against the top teams on World Class, Saw what you said earlier about a 0-0 draw ..... I always draw 0-0 every first pre season friendly... Or lose 1-0 :o.

Last night started a manager Mode with Wigan, Only done friendlys but im quiting and going to Everton shortly.

Also, That J.Smith that 77 Rated Keeper .....?.. I think he was, I signed him for Wigan, give him £5K Per turn , Played him, I thought he was terrible !!! Only lost 1-0 that game but he was getting nowhere near saving shots, All seemed to be going wide against me anyway.

Yeah Perhaps you will eat your words, I might, But if I start well, I doubt it ;)

Yeah' date=' Very tough against the top teams on World Class, Saw what you said earlier about a 0-0 draw ..... I always draw 0-0 every first pre season friendly... Or lose 1-0 :o.

Last night started a manager Mode with Wigan, Only done friendlys but im quiting and going to Everton shortly.

[b']Also, That J.Smith that 77 Rated Keeper .....?.. I think he was, I signed him for Wigan, give him £5K Per turn , Played him, I thought he was terrible !!! [/b]Only lost 1-0 that game but he was getting nowhere near saving shots, All seemed to be going wide against me anyway.

Yeah Perhaps you will eat your words, I might, But if I start well, I doubt it ;)

So did I, though for a free agent I'm hoping with game time out on loan on my PNE career, he will have enough game time to hopefully improve :)

4* skillers: Bradshaw (Shrewsbury)' date=' Taylor (Shrewsbury), Wroe (Shrewsbury), Kearns (Peterborough), Torres (Crawley). There is plenty more than that, but they are the ones that i'm aware of.[/quote']

Got Taylor in a bronze pack and was already made aware of Wroe and Torres by a YouTube vid along with Hitchcock but thanks I'll certaintly look to buy the others! I'll post my team up when I have e chance :)

Lewis Dunk - Brighton - Solid as a Rock

Thomas Ince - Blackpool - PACE

Aiden White - Leeds United - PACE

Got Dunk was the second player I bought yesterday ' date=' aarons desperate for us to get White but I don't know how much I want to pay for him :o I'll check out Ince but like my midfield at the moment Coke , Taylor , Montana , Bartley with. Antonio and Harper on the bench :P

I don't even consider both Manchester sides, Chelsea, Arsenal, Barcelona, Real Madrid, and both Milan sides. I don't like sides that don't need much work, i can never get much satisfaction with them but then i dont like sides that are virtually impossible to do anything with. Newcastle are a good side to give a go, and im seriously considering Lille and Dortmund. Anybody have any other suggestions?

I don't know if you've made a decision or not yet as I was only reading a few pages ago to find them comments and not the latest ones , but I'm 3 games away from completing my first season at Athletico Madrid and its been thoroughly enjoyable! Your behind the likes on Mardrid and Barce of course then the chasing group are really close so there's 12/14 hard matches a season I would say although I've struggled and will be lucky to get top 4 at is rate!

My team. Sturridge and Balotelli are a deadly combination and scored tonnes of goals with finesse shots from Taarabt on the wings and N'Zogbia is just a very handy little player with that pace and dribbling.

Dembele is also just immense for a player of his rating and price, his dribbling is awesome and I've scored tonnes of goals as well as bamboozling defences using him as a sub, along with Sessengon, their my favourite cheap EPL players ;)

Played shocking in my first season in division 4 and got relegated. Continued my dismal form and got relegated to division 6. Not been a good day at all.

Ahh grim :P ive had 3 back to back promotions and now just need one win from my last 2 games to make it to the dizzying hights of div 6 B)

My team. Sturridge and Balotelli are a deadly combination and scored tonnes of goals with finesse shots from Taarabt on the wings and N'Zogbia is just a very handy little player with that pace and dribbling.

Dembele is also just immense for a player of his rating and price' date=' his dribbling is awesome and I've scored tonnes of goals as well as bamboozling defences using him as a sub, along with Sessengon, their my favourite cheap EPL players ;)[/quote']

Your such a fail Elton :P

Ahh grim :P ive had 3 back to back promotions and now just need one win from my last 2 games to make it to the dizzying hights of div 6 B)

I had six back to back promotions. It was funny tonight caus I was playing a game I had to win and I gave away the most retarded penalty ever and between that and todays result I just lost it and decked my brother lol

Don't really like to play offline so although i started a CM with Shrewsbury, i'm not going to look to play any of them and instead i'm just going to sim them and try and get Shrewsbury up to as high as i can take them.

First season in League 2 and i won the league comfortably.

1. Shrewsbury Town - 105 points

2. Rothermam United - 90 points

3. Bristol Rovers - 89 points

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4. Gillingham - 84 points

Signings: Smith (GK - 77) < Free Agent, Allen (CM - 56) < Free Agent, Winn (LW - 54) < Stevenage - £100,000, Sergio (CM - 66) < ? - Loan, Alex Terra (ST - 65) < ? - £292,100

Sales: Smith (GK - 63) > Gillingham - £140,000, Sharps (CB - 63) > Barnet - £140,000, Collins (ST - 64) > Gillingham - £725,000

Highest Rated Players: J. Smith - 77 (+0), Sergio - 68 (+2), Alex Terra - 65 (+0), Jon Taylor - 65 (+4), Lionel Ainsworth - 65 (+4)

Top scorers: Marvin Morgan - 18, Alex Terra - 16, Jon Taylor - 14

Also' date=' That J.Smith that 77 Rated Keeper .....?.. I think he was, I signed him for Wigan, give him £5K Per turn , Played him, I thought he was terrible !!![/quote']

He is, but for my Shrews i think he'd have done as good of a job as the usually goalkeeper and if you can bring him on a free then you should be able to make some money from him. He accepted the standard 2k p/w to play for me and despite not being any good he's now worth over £3 million. I'm going to use that money alone to bring in players for what is going to be a tough season for Shrewsbury as i look to stay up in League 1.

I had six back to back promotions. It was funny tonight caus I was playing a game I had to win and I gave away the most retarded penalty ever and between that and todays result I just lost it and decked my brother lol

He probably deserved it... :P

My team is better than yours shack' date=' and I'm better than you shack, tomorrow you better be online so I can teach you a lesson :P[/quote']

No there not, your certainley not, and i will be dont you worry about that... youl rue the day you even considered in your wildest fantasy you were better than me B)

Got my copy of Fifa 12 yesterday and after playing a few friendlies I'm looking to start my CM tomorrow. I wanted to go Hibs but after finding out that around 8 members of my first team were going to be out of contract at the end of the season, and the rest of them going out of contract the following year, I think I'm going to have to go someone else.

My PSN is PatrickC_1875 if anyone fancies a game.:)

No there not' date=' your certainley not, and i will be dont you worry about that... youl rue the day you even considered in your wildest fantasy you were better than me B)[/quote']

Well in the end it doesn't matter whether it is better or not, I've beaten a load of superb La Liga and EPL teams that made my team look terrible so I could field my second team and still beat you :D

Well in the end it doesn't matter whether it is better or not' date=' I've beaten a load of superb La Liga and EPL teams that made my team look terrible so I could field my second team and still beat you :D[/quote']

Im better than 90% of people at the game so everything you said is pretty irelevant..

And just for the record you nowhere near that other 10% B)

EVERTON

1st preseason friendly: EVERTON 1-0 Toulouse. (Fellaini 49)

2nd friendly Dortmund V Everton

3rd Everton V Nov

TRANSFERS IN:

Diaby (77) £4M - £45K Per Turn

Owen (75) £2M - £20K Per Turn

DEFOE (81) £12M - £65K Per Turn

ALSO, SET UP SCOUTING NETWORK FOR £9 MILLION, 5 STARS - EXPERIENCE AND JUDGEMENT !

TRANSFERS OUT

Mcaleny 58 £1M

Yob 74 £2.2M

Anichebe 73 £3.6M

Forshaw 62 £550K

Saha 79 £3.9M

Stracqualarsi 69 - SEASON LONG LOAN.... OUT !

Wallace 64 £925K

Tim Cahill 80 £8.5M

Dier 61 SEASON LONG LOAN ... OUT !

CURRENT TRANSFERS... JUST AFTER FIRST PRESEASON GAME, STARTED WITH £10M, £9M WENT STRAIGHT TO THE SCOUT. MADE SOME OFF THE LIKES OF SAHA AND CAHILL TO BRING IN DEFOE,

NEW SIGNINGS DIABY, OWEN AND DEFOE ARE YET TO PLAY AFTER DEALS GOT COMPLETED JUST AFTER THE MATCH !

So did I' date=' though for a free agent I'm hoping with game time out on loan on my PNE career, he will have enough game time to hopefully improve :)[/quote']

Hope he improves for you, Just started my career with Everton, Not signing him ! :P

usually goalkeeper and if you can bring him on a free then you should be able to make some money from him. He accepted the standard 2k p/w to play for me and despite not being any good he's now worth over £3 million. I'm going to use that money alone to bring in players for what is going to be a tough season for Shrewsbury as i look to stay up in League 1.

true good point, If your a low league side that cash will come in handy ! :)