Sign in to follow this  
Kylan N17

FIFA 12 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 12 Official Thread

Picked up some good bargains in UT after getting owned by Jenks.

Just a hint in the market - silver premier league kits and badges are expensive.

Picked up a Wolves home kit for just 300 coins BIN as well as a Norwich kit for 800 coins - should make 3-3.5k back from those two.

Also picked up a Wes Morgan for 1k in a 4-4-2' date=' i'm probably going to build an English/Championship Silver team after i've bought a couple more good English bronze players so i'm not too sure whether to sell him for around 2k or to keep him :confused:

He would be very good, despite not having 4* skill moves - but he'd still probably cost me around 5k. Certainly won't be spending the 12-15k it takes to get Taylor, so overpriced - although you could make some money from him with people so keen to get him.[/quote']

Wright from Shrewsbury is also pretty decent, got him in my side and even though he only has around 82/83 pace he still does the job against other bronze sides. There is also a decent LM who plays for Dunfermline called Cardle who has decent pace stats and is similar to wright.

On my Career Mode' date=' I've completely transformed my Doncaster into this.

[center']Smith (77)

Dumbuya (65) - Wynne (66) - Majstorovic (71) - Spurr (65)

Cairney (67)

Padalino (68) ---------------------- Townsend (68)

Barnes (67)

Stravcqualarsi (69) - Vassell (69)

[/center]

On the 30th August just a day before Transfer Deadline Day and I'm probably not going to buy anyone as I've sold all my best players. I have 900k and 2k wages so I might have to get someone on loan but that's it. But my team is looking brilliant in my opinion.

Out of the League Cup already :(

Doncaster 2-1 Derby

Hull 2-1 Doncaster

Doncaster 3-2 Middlesbrough

Ipswich 1-1 Doncaster

For the worst team in the Championship at the time 7 points out of 12 isn't bad especially on World Class. :)

Starting to like this Career Mode.

Changed my Budget Allocation to give me more wages and less transfer budget and I signed 2 players in the end haha.

Dimba (69) from Santos on Loan

and

Ooijer (71) from Ajax for Free.

Nice bit of business and I should be fine for the season now :)

I made another 15' date='000 coins using the same methods and bought Reina, Vermaelen, Clichy and Defoe. Too easy B) Just need to get some better CAM's as I only have Taarabt and N'Zogbia in those positions.[/quote']

I am owning with my brazilians, I have 9,800 coins left going to do some buy cheap and sell for more now. :D

I am owning with my brazilians' date=' I have 9,800 coins left going to do some buy cheap and sell for more now. :D[/quote']

I was just searching out of curiosity if there were any Gold players BIN 300 or below and there was Ronaldinho at 200 BIN (:eek:) and I was probably just a few seconds too late :(

Decided to start my CM with Aston Villa as they have a decent team with a number of good youngsters like Bannan' date=' Delph, Clark etc.

Shifted the deadwood and have brought in these players so far;

Cissokho(78) - £7.9 million

Obraniak(77) - £5.7 million

Traore(75) - £3.75 million

Smith(77) - free

I didn't have any LMs to begin with so that's why Obraniak and Traore have signed. Smith will be my new no2 keeper and Cissokho is an upgrade on Warnock. There's still a few weeks to go in the transfer market so I'm hoping to make one more signing, probably a striker or CB.

[u']Pre season results[/u]

Aston Villa 1 - 0 FC Augsburg (Bent)

Catania 0 - 0 Aston Villa

Aston Villa 2 - 2 Lorient (Bent & Agbonlahor)

EPL results

Fulham 2 - 1 Aston Villa

Dissapointing result especially considering Andy Johnson lobbed Given in the 90th minute to get the winner.:rolleyes: We play Blackburn next so hopefully we can get at least a point there.

Brought in Godin(81) on deadline day for just over £10 million. That's us out of cash now so I don't think anyone will be joining us in January although I hope to punt the rest of my deadwood when that time comes around.

We currently sit 7th after 13 games in what has been a decent start to the season. The only down side is that we are out of the league cup having been beaten 4-0 by Newcastle in the last 16.

Next fixtures;

Spurs (Home)

Wigan (Home)

Stoke (Away)

Everton (Home)

Really need to get a couple of wins but this will be a tough little run of games. Targeting Wigan and Stoke as the 2 win-able games.

Newcastle 4 - 2 Spurs

Newcastle 3 - 3 Wigan

Stoke 4 - 5 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 1 Everton

Honestly got no idea why I keep conceding so many. Seems to be that if they have 4 shots in the game they'll score 3 whereas I can have 10 shots on target and only get 3 myself.

For example the Everton game. They had 3 shots, I had 15 (11 on target)....1-1. :rolleyes:

Still though, Ba is prolific and is running away with the top scorers chart at the moment. He leads the league with 15 goals (2nd placed man Lopez has 8). Fingers crossed he doesn't get hurt in a game because without him I think I'd really struggle.

7th in the Premiership at the moment on 18 points after 11 games. That's 10 above the drop zone so looking very safe. Next games though are VERY tough!

Man City (Away)

Man Utd (Away)

Chelsea (Home)

Norwich (Away)

4pts from those would be a decent return really.

Championship team so far:

Green

Carr/Halford - Bruce/Gyepes - Morgan - Harte/Bennett

Bentley - Noble - Gomis/King - Robson-Kanu/Halliday

Beckford - McDonald/Ward

Got most of the gold players, and got a couple of skillful players as i've got together a tidy Championship side but the only players that i think don't need improving on are Ian Harte, Wes Morgan and Jermaine Beckford.

Bought Lamps to my FUT earlier, feels great, even though his pace sucks and he should have more in shooting and passing :P

In my second season in Career Mode I've bought a striker rated 73 and 19 years old, and he had 98 when I bought him and now have 99 in pace! Buy Boakye guys, don't which team or what his first name is, but his surname is Boakye. Buy him!

My Best Squad

| Bent (82) |

| Downing (82) | Wilshere (82) | Parker (82) | Henderson (77) | Lennon (82)

| Baines (80 | Cahill (79) | Jagielka (80) | Walker (76)

| Foster (78) |

| Stockdale (73) | Kelly (76) | Smalling (77) | Nolan (77) | Pennant (78) | Zamora (80) | Sturridge (80) |

| Loach (71) | Dann (77) | Cork (70) | Albrighton (75) | Beckford (76) |

Had a wee go at a cover.........

fifa-12.png

maybe when I have time I will take requests for UT covers with PIADS on them ;)

Cracking cover. Puts my Bigirimana one to shame. Great renders, great effects, only tiny thing is the random ball poking out of the back of Lukaku's knee. Not sure if Gotze would look right swinging his leg without it though.

Had a wee go at a cover.........

fifa-12.png

maybe when I have time I will take requests for UT covers with PIADS on them ;)

If you replace Fifa 12 with Fifa 16 I really wouldn't be surprised if it is the exact same cover!

Go to active squad > share > delete all the old links > create new share url' date=' copy it.[/quote']

Thanks, I think I'll just leave it now because I've already put up half my squad in the trade pile ;)

Apparently I never saved last time I loaded CM.

So, I have to start from September all over again.

Everton 1 - 1 Wigan (Saha)

Bristol City 1 - 1 Everton (Podolski) (4-2 pens)

Manchester City 2 - 0 Everton

Everton 1 - 1 Liverpool (Fellaini)

Chelsea 3 - 0 Everton

Fulham 1 - 0 Everton

Everton 2 - 2 Manchester United (Heitinga,Bilayetdinov)

Newcastle 1 - 1 Everton (Cahill)

Everton 3 - 0 Wolves (Cahill, Bilayetdinov[2])