Subs :

W.Szczesny GK 21/85

Y.Rakytskiy CB/DM 21/89

T.Douglas CB 23/89

C.Adriano LB/LM 26/91

T.Kroos AM/Wing 21/89

S.Jovetic AM/Fwd 21/90

A.Gignac Fwd 25/90

Also i wanna swap Ribery for Essien and replace Sahin in the middle , also replace Ribery with Jovetic.

Re: Busquets = Khedira + Neymar

I play :

-------------------Valdes--------------------

---D.Alves---Puyol-----Pique------Abidal

------------Sahin------Busquets------------

---Ribery---------------------------Messi----

--------------Ronaldo----Aguero------------

Subs :

W.Szczesny GK 21/85

Y.Rakytskiy CB/DM 21/89

T.Douglas CB 23/89

C.Adriano LB/LM 26/91

T.Kroos AM/Wing 21/89

S.Jovetic AM/Fwd 21/90

A.Gignac Fwd 25/90

Also i wanna swap Ribery for Essien and replace Sahin in the middle ' date=' also replace Ribery with Jovetic.[/quote']

Keep Busquets,and I would swap Ribery for Essien to replace Sahin.

I play :

-------------------Valdes--------------------

---D.Alves---Puyol-----Pique------Abidal

------------Sahin------Busquets------------

---Ribery---------------------------Messi----

--------------Ronaldo----Aguero------------

Subs :

W.Szczesny GK 21/85

Y.Rakytskiy CB/DM 21/89

T.Douglas CB 23/89

C.Adriano LB/LM 26/91

T.Kroos AM/Wing 21/89

S.Jovetic AM/Fwd 21/90

A.Gignac Fwd 25/90

Also i wanna swap Ribery for Essien and replace Sahin in the middle ' date=' also replace Ribery with Jovetic.[/quote']

That's some weird things you'd like to do. The only sensible thing you're saying is getting Essien to replace Sahin as that would make a 4 point difference on midfield, but in the end I wouldn't do it at all as it would make your team as a whole less good.

Sahin is one of the best players of last season in Germany and moved to Madrid which means he has all the chances in the world to get a good rating. Khedira isn't as good as people expected him and even though he might hit 92 these ratings I highly doubt he'll get 93 anytime soon. Neymar hasn't confirmed that he wants to move and Santos has said they don't want to sell him, next to that I don't think they need the money as those clubs sell lots of players for big money lately and even if they need it I think they'll sell Ganso and not Neymar.

Getting Jovetic to replace Ribery would imo be ridiculous, Ribery might be a little overrated, but Jovetic hasn't been that good either so in the end you'd still replace a 90 with a 95 rated player.

Busquets is a key midfielder for both Spain and Barca, the only way for him is up, there's no reason at all why he couldn't get 95 in the future with the current situation.

So in the end you have a great squad and making these deals would only bring 1 good player in who isn't even playing in Europe so isn't sure of rising beyond 90 (yet).

Busquets rised today at 94 :) i will trade him for X.Alonso + Neymar. This is fair enough?

Yeah I'd say that's a good deal, Busquets probably will need a while to get 95 while Xabi is very safe at 94 and might even get 95 too in the future. Neymar is of course a great talent even though it still isn't sure he'll go to Europe this summer.