Later with Jools Holland

As you know, I love Rock and Jazz music. I am always willing to expand my musical horizons, and this show lets me do so. So many musical colours.

It's on now. It's got Arctic Monkeys, some Yankee band, a group from the Sahara, a Brazilian dance-pop group, some guy, and an 89-year old French guy doing Bob Dylan covers!

I love this show. :)

Re: Later with Jools Holland

As you know' date=' I love Rock and Jazz music. I am always willing to expand my musical horizons, and this show lets me do so. So many musical colours.

It's on now. It's got Arctic Monkeys, some Yankee band, a group from the Sahara, a Brazilian dance-pop group, some guy, and an 89-year old French guy doing Bob Dylan covers!

I love this show. :)[/quote']

I am watching it now! Interview with the lads from Leeds :) I know where it is where they are, after all, i live in Leeds! Leeds and proud lol :P

Re: Later with Jools Holland

leeds and proud....?

but not proud enough to support your local team then....? :rolleyes:

Ooooooooooooooo was that a little diss coming my way? :P

I was brought up to support Liverpool mate, Nana was from there, Uncle lives there and my Mum was brought up there!

Leeds and proud in terms of living there! :)

Liverpool and proud in terms of who i support :D