updating season  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Re: updating season

updating season who thinks sm takes to long updating season the updating should only be about 5 or ten mins

you got to as yourself one question,

Do you honestly believe SM dont try and do updating season as quick as possible, do you think they start, then go for a coffee, they do it as quick as possible and unless your a complete genius with computers you wouldnt know what they have to do and how thye could reduce the time. Its not frustrating, the site is open for over 18 hours a day.

Exactly.... there are thousands of setups, tens of thousands of clubs, hundreds of thousands of players, and transfers... so expecting it to be done in 5 mins is ludicrous. Would be nice, but can't see it ever happening. They try and do it at the least social hours possible, which is fair enough. Maybe it could be done a little earlier, say 4am - 6am, but not much wrong with it in my opinion.

updating season who thinks sm takes to long updating season the updating should only be about 5 or ten mins

As other people have said SM takes as long as is needed to update the season if they could do it in 5 or 10 minutes I'm sure they would but there is far to much to do when they are updating the season for it to take that little amount of time.

But to be honest I was very impressed with last night (friday) as usually it takes about 30-45 minutes to do the SMFA cup games but last night it took around 5 minutes which I was happy with :)

Please S/M i think the remark above is supposed to be serious,so dont go to hospital like i did to have stitches put into my sides after splitting them open with laughing.

I have though thought of away you can get it down to 5 minutes,( clever me ).

What people do is pick a team then log off.

Easy really no transfers,player ratings,loans ,that way you have not a massive workload to update.

My intelect astounds me sometimes. :D:)