Height: 1.83cm

Weight: 75kg

Rating: 76

Germany under-20s: 4 Appearances, 1 Goal

2009/2010:

Eintracht Braunschweig: 2 Appearances

2010/2011:

Eintracht Braunschweig: 35 Appearances (32 Starts, 3 Sub), 8 Goals

The link to the signing. Must have been a done deal in January.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=1585614.html

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2011/01/12/2301713/official-bayer-leverkusen-sign-eintracht-braunschweig

Karim Bellarabi is a German from Moroccan Descent who plays on the right wing. Bayer Leverkusen captured him in january 2011 beating Wolfsburg, Dortmund and Bayern Munich to his signature from 3. Liga club Eintract Braunschweig. He has signed a 3 year contract until the summer of 2014. He has been called up to the Under-21 squad a number of times. However Morocco’s national team coach, Eric Gerets is interested to bring Germano-Moroccan player Karim Bellarabi to the national team. Many reports suggest he has good dribbling skills, his very explosive, techinically good and has an eye for goal.Karim Bellarabi said of his move in January "Bayer 04 is a great sporting challenge, which I am very happy. The discussions with the leaders were great and I think the teams just great.

Video of Karim's Skills and Goals

Re: Karim Bellarabi-Bayer Leverkusen new signing

Interesting' date=' anyone else got more info on him? Because looking at this info he's not that special?[/quote']

Tried uploading a video of him, it doesn't seem to be working though. I haven't finished it fully as I just found him whilst searching the lower leagues of Germany. He has been called up to the under-21s a few times but can't get any information on if his played.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived