Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

English Championship 2797

Re: English Championship 2797

Just joined' date=' i'm West Ham United :P[/quote']

Thanks mate. First step to making this league less stagnant. Don't know much about your squad but I'm willing to let go of Cambiasso, Torres and even Badstuber if I can get a good bid. (cash will be considered)

And if you need loans I can loan out one of Lukaku or Damiao and also Jordan Ayew, Casemiro and could recall Gotze from Tottenham.

The offer for Giorgi CHANTURIA of Vitesse from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Leandro CHICHIZOLA of River Plate from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Matthew LECKIE of Borussia Mönchengladbach from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thrilled with these three signings. Chanturia has been touted as the next Messi and looks a promising prospect with a big future. Chichizola seems to be the Number 1 for River so he could get a rise. Leckie has only just moved to Gladbach but really impressing and getting some minutes

Thanks mate. First step to making this league less stagnant. Don't know much about your squad but I'm willing to let go of Cambiasso' date=' Torres and even Badstuber if I can get a good bid. (cash will be considered)

And if you need loans I can loan out one of Lukaku or Damiao and also Jordan Ayew, Casemiro and could recall Gotze from Tottenham.[/quote']

Thanks, i'm going to check the players that are available on external first. But i'm probably interested in a good goal scorer like Torres since I doubt I will find anyone better than him in a external team.

The offer for Emboaba OSCAR of Internacional from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thought i'd bought him before the Brazillian changes but hadn't. Costing me 4 million but if his hat trick in the Under 20's World Cup final is anything to go buy 4 million is exceptionally cheap.

And West Ham seem to have lodged some good bids

I got some good players coming to my team. My first transfer is...

Diego RUBIO has completed his move to West Ham United from Sporting CP for £390,000

He may not be a starter for Sporting but he already played two games this season one for the Portuguese League and another one for the Europe League if he continues this way he may get a good rise :)

Transfer News from West Ham United:

Free Agent Yohan CABAYE has completed his move to West Ham United for £9,518,000

Cabaye was a good deal since he was a free agent. He has started every game in Newcastle this season and he also plays for the French National team.

Dos Santos JONATHAN has completed his move to West Ham United from Barcelona for £2,640,000

I hope he gets called back to Barcelona first team, he's a great player.

Juan Manuel MATA has completed his move to West Ham United from Valencia for £6,000,000 plus James TOMKINS and Frédéric PIQUIONNE

He will probably on the bench in his first game since he is new to the team but he probably will get a spot in the main squad of Chelsea.

Neven SUBOTIC has completed his move to West Ham United from Borussia Dortmund for £7,650,000 plus Matthew UPSON and Luis BOA MORTE

He just came back from a injury, I hope does good in real life and in the game :P

Álvaro PEREIRA has completed his move to West Ham United from FC Porto for £2,790,000 plus Scott PARKER

Great wingback hasn't played a game this season since he didn't had vacations cause of the Copa America were he did great by scoring two goals. There's also some interest on him from Chelsea.

Michael DOMINGUES has completed his move to West Ham United from Benfica for £380,000

Mika was amazing in the Sub-20 World Cup he didn't suffered a goal till the final game. I hope he gets loaned out this season, a great goalkeeper like him needs to be playing.

Aston Villa 2-1 West Ham United

Agbonlahor put Aston Villa in the lead after 2 minutes and 6 minutes later Darren Bent scored the 2-0. Almost at the end of the first half Carlton Cole scored the first goal to West Ham United. The game ended 2-1

I wasn't online last night so I didn't had time to set up my strategy :P

I might now be interested in Torres

Holger BADSTUBER has demanded a transfer move away from your club due to the lack of games he has played. This issue has built up over a long period of time. Your Chairman has placed Holger BADSTUBER on the transfer list and will start accepting offers for the player.

Played 12 games this season and was in line to start in the next match. Player concerns- ruining the game since it was implemented

Chuck me a PM and we will see what we can do.

And we should look at expanding this to a few more managers. Anyone you can invite?

And you have joined EC2933 right?

I will send you a pm in a bit, I'm Yeovil Town in EC 2933 and yeah more managers would be welcome :)

Lost 2-1 to Wigan. Got only 1 point from my last 4 games... one point since I won the final. Has seen me fall all the way down to 4th on 60 points. Man City on 61 points, Everton on 70 and Arsenal on 75.

Will look at your offer for Torres and see who I can buy with the cash.

I got more signings coming:

Darijo SRNA has completed his move to West Ham United from Shakhtar for £11,960,000
Stevan JOVETIC has completed his move to West Ham United from Fiorentina for £14,740,000
Marko MARIN has completed his move to West Ham United from Werder Bremen for £15,710,000
Luis PIZZI has completed his move to West Ham United from Sporting de Braga for £3,840,000

Pretty happy with my team outcome :D

Pity jorge left

Since the lost to Wigan our results have been:

Rochdale 3-0 Wolves

Goals: Higuain, Pedro, Muller

Rochdale 1-1 Newcastle

Goal: Meireles

Rochdale 3-1 Liverpool

Goals: Hulk (2) Falcao

Rochdale 1-1 Everton

Goal: Puyol

Last game of the season against Manchester City. Really fell off the pace. If I can beat Man City by more than 2 goals we will leap over them and finish third. For a season where we were up there neck and neck with Arsenal for the title it has been a really disappointing end to the season, even though we can't finish lower than 4th.

Rochdale 0-2 Manchester City

End the season extremely disappointing.

In review we should have finished higher than 4th. Brilliant squad, lots of depth and were challenging for the title for most of the season before trailing off at the end.

Managed to win one the cup again which was the highlight of the season.

CHARITY SHIELD FINAL

ARSENAL 0-1 ROCHDALE

Goal: Sneijder

Red Card: Chiellini

Rochdale formation (3-5-2 changed to a 4-3-3 wingers on 60 minutes)

Hart

Ivanovic Puyol Chiellini

Cambiasso

Alves (Hulk 60) Sniejder Xavi Muller (Meireles 60)

Higuain Torres

Really happy with the win. Especially as we have struggled against Arsenal in the past

The offer for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of Arsenal from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty happy with this. Giving away 5mil + Torres + Meireles. Ibrahimovic is a better striker and is exactly what I wanted, a highly rated CF that isn't Torres. Meireles had some concerns and wasn't getting many minutes so all it means is that Mario Gotze moves up the pecking order at Rochdale.

Ibrahimovic has been a very long time target for us. A season or two ago we refused the chance to sign him when Arsenal offered an ultimatum- 10mil +Torres or nothing. Can't remember if Torres was rated 96 or 95 but then. Either way would have been a good deal then but still happy with the current deal

How Rochdale's new best starting XI will look. Deciding to go with a 3-5-2 after the success it gave me in the Charity Shield. Have played a 4-4-2 diamond since basically my first game in charge so many some change is need.

The starting XI:

Goalkeeper

Hart (91)- Signed for 14 million last season (Season 7) from Crystal Palace. Since then took the number 1 from former first choice, Hugo Lloris.

Defenders:

Daniel Alves (95)- Signed for 27.3 million in season 4. Played 123 games for Rochdale since.

Carlos Puyol (96)- Signed in a swap for Per Mertesacker in season 6.

Chiellini (94)- Signed for 25mil + Thiago Silva.. probably not the best deal I have done.

Midfielders:

Pedro (93)- One of the great buys. Signed for 1.9mil back in Season 3 (one of the few players part of the division 2 title winning team)

Wesley Sneijder (95)- Signed for 5million + Miralem PJANIC & Ranieri SANDRO in season 5.

Esteban Cambiasso (95)- signed for £25.7M + Andrea RANOCCHIA

Xavi (97)- ©- Signed for a mere 34.6million in season 4.

Thomas Muller (92)- Another great buy. Cost 4.3million in Season 4.

Forwards

Gonzalo Higuain (94)- Signed 26.9 million in Season 4

Zlatan Ibraminovic (96)- To be signed from reigning champions and huge rivals, Arsenal

That is my best XI. Still got Hulk, Sanchez, Gotze, Falcao, Ivanovic, Cissokho as some backups

Games so far:

Newcastle 1-1 Rochdale

Rochdale 2-1 Sunderland

Fulham 0-3 Rochdale

Rochdale 3-2 Manchester United

Rochdale 1-3 Arsenal

Great win over Man Utd but annoyed at the loss to Arsenal

Top Scorers:

Xavi 3

Sneijder 3

Hulk 2

Cambiasso 1

Sanchez 1

Thiago SILVA has completed his move to Rochdale from Milan for £2,000,000 plus Aly CISSOKHO and Benedikt HOWEDES . All other offers were turned down.

Fantastic signing this.

Now have Puyol, Chiellini, T.Silva and Ivanovic as my CB options. Got a bid in also for a young Cb so really covered in that area.

Progress report:

League- Position: 1st

Cup: Beat Arsenal 2-1 in Second Round

Shield: Beat Grimsby Town 6-2 in Second Round

So on track for the treble which is the ultimate aim

Decided in my next league match to play Casemiro, Oscar and Gotze from the start. This means Cambiasso, Xavi and Sneijder all get a rest. They will be joined on the bench with Alves, Pedro, Damiao and Alexis Sanchez

Birmingham 2-6 Rochdale

Decision to rest Xavi, Alves, Cambiasso and Sneijder (as well as Higuain and Ibrahimovic who are injured) paid off.

Youngster Emboaba Oscar grabbed a hat trick. Compatriots Hulk and Casemiro also got on the scoresheet with Colobian forward Falcao netted the 6th.

Had the luxury of chucking on Alves and Pedro at the 60th minute to get some minutes too.

Still sit top by 2 points with Ibrahimovic and Higuain to return next match