Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

English Championship 2797

Re: English Championship 2797

Run of 4 wins and a draw has brought Sunderland from relegation battling fodder to mid-table after a 3-2 win over Bolton' date=' along with being in the Semi's of the Cup and Quarter's of the Shield being tomorrow.[/quote']

Brilliant stuff mate. If only more would join the fun :D

Manchester City, Tottenham and Newcastle all on offer with the Stoke manager. Hasnt logged in for 13 days but so could be a few weeks before they are free.

If interested in them hit me up a PM

Manchester City' date=' Tottenham and Newcastle all on offer with the Stoke manager. Hasnt logged in for 13 days but so could be a few weeks before they are free.

If interested in them hit me up a PM[/quote']

Interested in Manchester City buddy:)

Falcao scored first in the 10th minute before Man Utd struck back with a 71st minute Robinho goal.

Hulk came off the bench in the 75th minute for Sanchez and 5 minutes later scored the winner. Move up to 6th, 5 points adrift of Man Utd in 3

AND SPURS ARE FREE

Man City sadly got taken by a random with an SM rep of 40.

And thanks to SM's idiocy at failing to increase my stadium enough to allow me to be continue to sign players and be competitive, we are 15 mil in debt with 8 games to go. Looks like Im going to continue having to sell an important player each off season just so i can balance the books.

WE HAVE A SPURS MANAGER. Not sure his forum name but :D

Also got a bid from the new Manchester City manager for Alves= 10mil + Gameiro + David Luiz. might pass on that and counter van diel wiel and someone

WE HAVE A SPURS MANAGER. Not sure his forum name but :D

Also got a bid from the new Manchester City manager for Alves= 10mil + Gameiro + David Luiz. might pass on that and counter van diel wiel and someone

Your memory is like a sieve :rolleyes:

Lost the first game as expected to Arsenal. Took the lead through a Mark Noble penalty. Was then overpowered by Arsenal and lost 3-1.

Samba was injured during the game and is out for 3 weeks. Looks like he'l spend the duration of his loan on the injury table.

Transfers that have been arranged are

- Soldado will become the starting forward joining from Valencia for 12.6 Million.

- Alan Dzagoev joins as a back up for Hamsik from CSKA Moscow.

- Lukasz Piszczek joins from Borussia Dortmund for 8.5 Million and will become first choice Right back a position currently not covered.

- James Rodriguez joins from Porto for 13.2 Million. His role will depend on the future of Juan Mata which is currently undecided.

- Raheem Sterling joins as a free agent and will be used as a youth squad player.

Took over West Ham' date=' been playing the game for a few years now, but this is my first time on the forum.[/quote']

Great to have you mate

Got a nice 2-1 win over Derby. First half goals to Hazard and Xavi got the job done.

Also loaned out Samba and Rojo to West Ham for the game (keep them as long as you want as it reduces my wage bill by a little bit)

Had to recall Gotze. His concerns about playing time was reduced but starting to be concerned about getting loaned out (level 2). So basically going to give him a bunch of 15 minute cameos at the end of each game to keep him happy.

Lost my first game against Arsenal which was expected. Took the lead through a Mark Noble penalty, then was over powered by a much better Arsenal team. Finished West Ham 1 - Arsenal 3.

Samba was injured during the game. Did plan to send him back after the game as i do have cover at CB, but will keep him until his injury has gone.

Made some transfers

Susaeta comes in to replace Benayoun who will leave the club.

Soldado comes in to become the main forward for West Ham. Moving Totti to the bench and possibly out of the club.

Piszczek joins West Ham to become the first choice RB. A position that lacked depth and quality before the signing.

Rodriguez joins from Benfica, his role depends on the future of Juan Mata which is still undecided.

Dzagoev also signs from CSKA Moscow. Had a bid in before he starred for Russia against Czech Republic was originally brought in to be a back up for Hamsik. After that performance now seen as the long term replacement for Hamsik.

Raheem Sterling joins as a free agent and will be placed into the youth set up.

Unsure of what to do at CB. Dont no that much about Howdes, want to keep Cahill and i dont rate Skrtel so probably the next area il address.

Lost my first game against Arsenal which was expected. Took the lead through a Mark Noble penalty, then was over powered by a much better Arsenal team. Finished West Ham 1 - Arsenal 3.

Samba was injured during the game. Did plan to send him back after the game as i do have cover at CB, but will keep him until his injury has gone.

Made some transfers

Susaeta comes in to replace Benayoun who will leave the club.

Soldado comes in to become the main forward for West Ham. Moving Totti to the bench and possibly out of the club.

Piszczek joins West Ham to become the first choice RB. A position that lacked depth and quality before the signing.

Rodriguez joins from Benfica, his role depends on the future of Juan Mata which is still undecided.

Dzagoev also signs from CSKA Moscow. Had a bid in before he starred for Russia against Czech Republic was originally brought in to be a back up for Hamsik. After that performance now seen as the long term replacement for Hamsik.

Raheem Sterling joins as a free agent and will be placed into the youth set up.

Unsure of what to do at CB. Dont no that much about Howdes, want to keep Cahill and i dont rate Skrtel so probably the next area il address.

tottenham-badge2.jpg

Signings galore at Tottenham

"We are very pleased to bring in not only quality, but safe quality, then we have plenty of very good talents."

Diego Milito, Tonny Vilhena, Sebastian Sosa, Matthias Ginter, Sebastian Rode, Sercan Sararer, Luis Muriel, Alvaro Arbeloa, Jerome Boateng, Toni Kroos, Steven Caulker, Tony Jantschke, Mehdi Benatia, Bernd Leno, David Alaba and Patrick Herrmann have all joined Tottenham.