Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

English Championship 2797

Re: English Championship 2797

West Ham lost again... :(

Manchester United 2-1 West Ham United.

New signings couldnt prevent West Ham losing against a stronger Manchester United team. Robinho scored twice within the first twenty minutes. Howedes got one back on the 88th minute, but manchester united held on and overall dominated the game.

Birmingham City next, after playing Manchester United and Arsenal in my first two game looking for a win against an unmanaged side.

Piszczek making is debut was injured and is out for 8 days. :mad:

Brought in some youth players such as Benzia, Serderov, Tallo, Shaw, and Oliveira.

Dropped more points.

SM are annoying the **** out of me over this club. Im over 17mil in debt and Im willing i wont get a stadium increase. Add to that, Ive been playing Hazard EVERY GAME since he returned from loan with a level 3 concern. Despite that, his concern level rose to 4. A joke!

5-1 win over Wigan. Palacio hat-trick, Menez and Podolski. 2 injuries and a red card picked up as well. Guess if we wanted to get them, now would be the time as we're playing for pretty much just a top 10 spot. Moved up to 6th, 7 points off 5th.

Been semi inactive over the past weeks but had some good results over this time though with wins over Birmingham, Derby, Rotherham and Liverpool. The run of wins was ended with a three nill loss to Mancherster City tonight. Should probably just go semi inactive seem to get better results that way! :confused:

Made some free agent signing to bolster the squad and add depth whilst some of the older players move on. Nathan Redmond, Jordan Mutch, Gary Gardener and Thomas Ince have all signed as free agents.

Finish 5th. Missed out on 4th on goal difference.

First season in a while where we weren't in contention for the title at some point.

The offer for Eden HAZARD of Rochdale from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Was on level 4 concern so had to sell him. Leaving for 37.8million and Jordan Henderson. Gives me a nice wad of cash to clear my 13.7million debts and some good cash to spend.

Basically with the pathetic deal SM gives the Div 4 challenge, I have to sell at least one important player at the end of season in order to clear large debts and provide cash to invest.

The offer for Julio BUFFARINI of San Lorenzo from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Matías SARULYTE of Estudiantes from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Maximiliano URRUTI of Newell’s Old Boys from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Tavares ADRYAN of Flamengo from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Juan SANCHEZ MIÑO of Boca Juniors from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

All should get some decent rises. All except Adryan will do nicely in the next Argentinian changes.

Got a few more risers coming in and then two bits of defensive players. Only have Puyol, Chiellini, Ivanovic, Alves, Thiago Silva for defence so thought why not add some depth there. Will mean Samba can leave.

diego godín has completed his move to rochdale from atlético madrid for 11,580,000

publish story to facebook

luiz gustavo has completed his move to rochdale from santos for 8,240,000

memphis depay has completed his move to rochdale from psv for 990,000

curtis good has completed his move to rochdale from melbourne heart for 1,250,000

gianneli imbula has completed his move to rochdale from ea guingamp for 1,020,000

godin and gustavo will both be for loan

samba added to the transfer list

Massive changes at the club.

We've recently sold Ibrahimovic, Xavi, Pedro, Tiago Silva, Alves, Chiellini, David Silva, Pedro, Puyol, Ivanovic, Jackson Martinez (in hindsight a bad move). Joe Hart, Pogba, Muller and Falcao will follow them out the door as we look to make a very young very talented side

Just added a bunch of young talented Portuguese players. Ive signed 69 players this season (hehehe) soon to be 70 and sold 20.

Im about to be selling Thomas Muller for 50mil+. Bought him for 4.3million a while back so the profit is great. Think its a good time to sell as I dont see him getting much higher.

Should be a suprise oldie to temporarily take over the gloves even though Perin has done well in his 2 games.

Ive got a squad of 22 with two in the youth squad (Boetius and Bakayako). On top of that Ive got 83 players out on loan. The average age for these on loan is 19 and the average rating is 81.

It ranges from William Carvalho (89) down to Edvinas Germonas (70). Coincidentally William Carvalho is my oldest player out on loan (22) and my youngest loannees are 17: Tielemans, Goncalo Guedes, Mauro Coppolaro, Santos Robert, Daniel De Silva

Sadly cant find the initial Rochdale Challenge thread so Ill update here

THE CHALLENGE IS FINALLY COMPLETE

In the 37th game of the season, we took on Newcastle knowing a win would seal the title title. Early goals to Laporte and Alexis Sanchez got us 2-0 up before Newcastle made it 2-1. An Alvaro Morata 60th minute goal restored the two goal lead and proved decisive when Newcastle made it 3-2.  It means we are on 96 points and GD +68, ahead of Arsenal on 92 points and a GD  +87.

After 3 promotions in 3 seasons, our finishes have gone:

Season 4- 4th

Season 5- 7th

Season 6- 4th

Season 7- 4th

Season 8- 5th

Season 9- 5th

Season 10- 3rd

Season 11- 6th

Season 12- 8th

Season 13- 7th

Season 14- 4th

Season 15- 5th

Season 16- 11th

Season 17- 8th

Season 18- WINNERS

In addition we've won:

4 English Cups (Seasons 2,4,5,7), runner ups here twice (Seasons 3 and 10)

2 Charity Shields (Seasons 6 and 8)

In no small part down to the manager of Arsenal, who also has been there from the start and built a ridiculously good side, quit after he won season 17. In his place came Gordon and the challenge became easier. 

Additionally, sold up a lot of the squad and cut numbers down and made three big midseason transfers to give us the boost, Manuel Neuer (17 games at 6.29), Ivan Rakitic (18 games, 2 goals, at 7.17) and Cristiano Ronaldo (17 games, 12 goals, 13 assists, 9 MOTMs at 8.94).

In all of this my best transfer was Mario Gotze for 400k back on 8 October 2010, he scored 16 goals and got 13 assists this season. My best profits were buying Thomas Muller for 4.7million and later selling him to Arsenal for 51.7mil. 

My worst deals though were selling Neymar back to Santos for 2.7mil after buying him for 650k, both of these deals happened in 2009 though. 

The XI that started in the title clinching game was

Neuer (96)

Carvajal (91) Marquinhos (90) Laporte (90) Bernat (91)

Henderson (91) Kroos (94)

Gotze (93) Xhaka (91) Morata (90)

Sanchez (94)

Bench: Aurier (90) Murru (86) Chambers (87) Barkley (89) Fabregas (94) Rakitic (93) Carvalho (89)

Additional players : Ronaldo (99) Gimenez (90) 

West Ham United Bring Back Hammer!

Today is a big day for West Ham United. The EPL side have gone all old school and signed a great in Mr-Hammer. The young English coach could be on the dusty side of things, with being out of the game for over a year. But the bullish as ever English man said to press, if I did not think I could win things with West Ham I would not be here, it is no shame in saying teams like Chelsea had offers on the table. I just could not turn down working with a squad that I feel can bounce right back and do what we all know they can. When asked what conditions does he have in his contract the English man had this to say. I have to clear a lot of dead wood out of the backbone of this squad and start from scratch to be fair. I have a lot here I can work with but also a lot what have to leave. There is a lot to offer for my squad, but coming in with a team fighting against the drop as well as being embarked not to sign any players for now. I can only say this when I do finally call time on managing it will be when I feel I can not offer West Ham any more.

Duo Sure Do Have Power At West Ham United FC!

When asked how he feels about his star players Hammer had this to say, I have a lot of good players but to name a few stand out stars well of course I have to name Bale and Aguero who would not. They are my starts, yes I have up coming power house names like Sterling but he still has time to prove himself, Bale and Aguero on the over hand I only expect the best from, both are going away for a week to clear there minds so do not be expecting big things from both as soon as I land in to the job, but I can say this both are ready to work, and with names like Sterling, Griezmann and Costa all ready to fight for there places in the squad, I can only say one thing for sure I can not wait to see myself how things here work out. Relegation will not bring a mass exit at this club I am here to make this the power of English football so watch a master go to work.