**free agency tracker**

gunh1gher

When a player moves from an external club to one in your gameworld he moves straight to the free agency abyss, usually these players are on an upward curve and moving onto bigger and better things so it can be a good time to pick them up but the 25% discount is the main reason your getting a bargain almost always.

Anyway with the summer transfer market kicking into gear I though it might be an idea to keep a thread on potential free agency steals so i'll start with a few and see if it takes off........

Jordan Henderson 87 CM/DM - Sunderland to Liverpool

Andujar Coke 85 RB - Rayo to Sevilla

Manu Del Moral 89 WING/FWD - Getafe to Sevilla

Ilkay Gundogan 86 AM/WING - Nuremberg to BvB

Nils Petersen 85 CF - Cottbus to Bayern Munich

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: **free agency tracker**

Nice thread mate.....I'll be sure to add to the list as and when the players become free agents :)

Cheers mate, i'll keep my eye on the goal.com transfer tracker and do the same.

I pulled the trigger on Jenkinson too early and paid the full 10k :(

Ralf Fahrmann 82 GK - Eintracht to Schalke 04 (nice rise coming soon)

sorry to sound thick' date=' but i dont understand this thread:(

all players talked about here are at their actual real life clubs in my game world. None of them are free transfers.

Is this only for new setups??[/quote']

Its for players who have moved in real life to another club.. so were take Henderson as a example.. in a english championship he would stay at Sunderland because they would already be in the setup (unless of course someone has brought him before therefore wont be at Sunderland) if you take a old World Championship though Sunderland wouldnt be in that setup and Liverpool are so he would be moved to a free agent

Basically if the players old club is not in the setup but the players new clubs is and depending if hes been brought before the transfer in real life he will be moved on to free agents.. hope ive cleared a few things up for you on this subject :)

Great thread by the way

Its for players who have moved in real life to another club.. so were take Henderson as a example.. in a english championship he would stay at Sunderland because they would already be in the setup (unless of course someone has brought him before therefore wont be at Sunderland) if you take a old World Championship though Sunderland wouldnt be in that setup and Liverpool are so he would be moved to a free agent

Basically if the players old club is not in the setup but the players new clubs is and depending if hes been brought before the transfer in real life he will be moved on to free agents.. hope ive cleared a few things up for you on this subject :)

Great thread by the way

Thank you for clearing that up for me:)

Yeah, i'm in an English Championship so won't benefit from this thread:mad:

Good idea though

Thank you for clearing that up for me:)

Yeah' date=' i'm in an English Championship so won't benefit from this thread:mad:

Good idea though[/b']

Thats not quite true.. lets say Pastore goes to Chelsea and no-one has him before this he will get changed to a free agent as he would be down for Chelsea on SM.. so basically if anyone from England buys a player who plays from overseas and that player isnt snapped up in your setup he would become a free agent

:)

PERISIC' date=' Ivan -now Dortmund from Club Brugge

HUBNER, Florian -now Dortmund from SV Wehen Wiesbaden

BAYKAN, Ensar -now Dortmund from Arminia Bielefeld

BELLARABI, Karim- now Leverkeusen from Eintracht Braunschweig

GUNDOGAN, Ilkay- now Dortmund from Nürnberg[/quote']

Nice post mate, I knew of Perisic and Gundogan but of the other 3 can we expect any rise in the upcoming German Review?

Why would he be a free agent? I thought they only become free agents when they move abroad and nobody has them already?

If they are at an external club in your GW and move (real world) to a managed or unmanaged club they become free agents, every GW is different but these players are worth checking.

Archived