**free agency tracker**

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: **free agency tracker** Emiliano Viviano 89 GK - Bologna to Inter Albin Ekdal 86 CM/AM - Bologna to Juve << Both should be updated to free by SM soon

Re: **free agency tracker**

Re: **free agency tracker** Jeremy morel, 27 [LB/LM] (88) - Lorient to Marseille. Looks to be a replacement for Taiwo who moved to Milan so it looks like he should be a first team regular.

Anyone explain why "KUN" Aguero hasnt become a free agent in the gameworld i manage in, its a private custom english championship that has no premiership team managed, players like Courtois, savic, de gea have been free agents over the last few weeks but aguero is still sitting at madrid? :confused:

2 Questions: if you were interested at the time a player was transferred in RL and are not interested now will he still become a free agent?

And if say Man U sold Rooney to Real Madrid in an EL would he eventually become a free agent?

musona, just signed for TSG. free in gold championship and of course german ch. He's topscorer in South africa league and now is cheap and with no contract :D

2 Questions: if you were interested at the time a player was transferred in RL and are not interested now will he still become a free agent?

And if say Man U sold Rooney to Real Madrid in an EL would he eventually become a free agent?

Rooney would only be a free-agent if Manchester United was an external club, with no-one interested in him.

So that scenario would only happen in setups like Italian, Russian, German, French, etc.

Rooney would only be a free-agent if Manchester United was an external club' date=' with no-one interested in him.

So that scenario would only happen in setups like Italian, Russian, German, French, etc.[/quote']

So because i was interested in aguero at the time of SM Transfering him to Citeh, he will remain at AM untill someone buys him or he moves again in RL :(

So because i was interested in aguero at the time of SM Transfering him to Citeh' date=' he will remain at AM untill someone buys him or he moves again in RL :([/quote']

Pretty much

I was interested in Gervinho for my Bury side, he hasnt become a free-agent. Still for Lille in my setup

I have taken my interest away now hoping he becomes free agent' date=' not holding my breath. :o[/quote']

Dont think it makes a difference.

I did the same thing with Gervinho. Its been about 2 weeks and hes still at lille. Think once the player has been interested, he doesnt become a free-agent.

Respuesta: Re: **free agency tracker**

Could anyone confirm that once there has been interest in a player' date=' he will not become a free agent even after some time?

I'm desperately waiting on Piatti and it would be tough if he doesn't become a free agent.

Cheers,

Roy[/quote']

yep, you should say goodbye to "El Duende"... :D

• 5 weeks later...