RONALDO(the brazillian one)

Guest zohairakhtar

Guest zohairakhtar

shouldnt ronaldo be going to 95 or 96.i think he should.he has been scoring magnificant goals for ac milan .one only has to watch on youtube, for the quality of his goals that he has scored.lets take into consideration the fact that sheva n van nistelrooy are also 95 .i dont think ronaldo has been performing worse than them .its just that he makes things look so easy n slow that people think that he is not working hard.ofcourse he cant be the old ronaldo that everyone knows.no cristiano or ronaldinho or kaka could possibly match the old ronaldo.so dont expect him to play likehis old self.i think he must go to 94 or 95 atleast.

Re: RONALDO(the brazillian one)

shouldnt ronaldo be going to 95 or 96.i think he should.he has been scoring magnificant goals for ac milan .one only has to watch on youtube' date=' for the quality of his goals that he has scored.lets take into consideration the fact that sheva n van nistelrooy are also 95 .i dont think ronaldo has been performing worse than them .its just that he makes things look so easy n slow that people think that he is not working hard.ofcourse he cant be the old ronaldo that everyone knows.no cristiano or ronaldinho or kaka could possibly match the old ronaldo.so dont expect him to play likehis old self.i think he must go to 94 or 95 atleast.[/quote']

maybe if he keeps performing like this then he shud get an increase

also ure right wen he was at his best he was better than cristiano ronaldinho and maybe kaka

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

serie a is a slower league so it suits him more

also hes been scoring nearly every game now i reckon if e wasnt cup tied he would have destroyed us in the 1 st leg of champo league

so 94 is possible as he was decreased because he wasnt scoring

I can image these raiting in AC :rolleyes:

ronaldo-94

kaka-98

jankulovski-92

oddo-92

nesta-96

ambrosini-90

Jankulovski you gotta be kidding me.

91 suits him fine, he hasnt been impressive for much of the season. Has had his fair share of good performances, but not enough to grant a 92.

Oddo, from what Ive seen of him (UEFA CL), he hasnt impressed me that much. 91 for now, but could very well be a 92 soon.

Milan are without Ronaldo for the rest of the season so he wont be getting an increase. He has been on some fine form at Milan and I expect even better next season from what he's said. He knows he can perform better than what he is now and from what i've seen he's already amazing. Lost a lot of weight and with the summer break coming soon it'd be a perfect time to get more fit. Shame he got injured Milan are a lot better with him, could be a bad 1 i hope not.

Guest zohairakhtar

i dont know whats with you guys.some one said about he being slow.lollz.its just that he is so skillfull he doesnt need stupid tricks done at pace like cristiano .he beats player .ridicules them .why u guys arent looking at the fact that shevchenko is 95 also.he hasnt had the best season of all times u know.what about van nistelrooy.crespo sucks big time .even he is 94.ronaldo has said that he would do everything in his power.whether it be skills or anything he has learnt from his magnificant career to become player of the year one more time.hope hes right.and yeah .he want to become the FIFA player of the year.not the stupid awards cristiano is winning.they mean nothin,anyways.ronaldo should go to 95 if he plays till the end of the season

Jankulovski you gotta be kidding me.

91 suits him fine' date=' he hasnt been impressive for much of the season. Has had his fair share of good performances, but not enough to grant a 92.

Oddo, from what Ive seen of him (UEFA CL), he hasnt impressed me that much. 91 for now, but could very well be a 92 soon.[/quote']

i'm not kidding, Jankulovski played most GAMES in leage and also in champions leage !!! and that's fact!

Just because Jankulovski has been playing regularly doesn't necessarily mean he is automatically going to get an increase - I think 91 is more than generous for him as he's average at best.

Kaka to 98 surely has a chance though, he's been superb & completely destroyed Man Utd along with Seedorf, think Nesta should be a 96 & Ambrosini has been playing really well so could be due an increase too

Guest zohairakhtar

this was a thread relating to ronaldo.not your idols such as javonloski or whatever .cant even spell it.talk about him.whether he should be increased or not .and to what rating must he go :mad:

i think ronaldo has been exceptional since he's moved to milan. he's contributed greatly in getting milan into a top 4 position in the league and looks a completely different player from the one that started the season in madrid.

i think a lot of this is down to the supply he receives from kaka, seedorf and the full backs, especially oddo. he's rated 93 at the minute and i'd be willing to wait and see if he continues in his current vein before increasing him back up to 94 again.

but he's certainly doing the business for milan at the minute..

• 2 weeks later...

94. He will prove next year a great little signing for the money we paid but as Matteo said he age will effect him playing alot of games next season.

He has always been alot better suited to Italy then Spain too.