Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

New World Championship

I Know Theres been alot of "New" Fourm Filled set ups opening Recently but i was just wondering if there would be a sufficent number of people wanting to compete in a new forum filled World Championship. Id be Willing to Buy the set up as ill be updating my Gold Membership soon and will just buy a standad set up at the same time. So Basically if anyones intrested Reply to this Thread and ill make a list of intrested People , Ill be looking to make this set up in the next 2-3 weeks :)

Intrested:

• TheDuffman
  • Ashh
  • Jack-THFC
  • dean
  • Arfon
  • ViF
  • Dale147
  • Jor
  • Nikidinho
  • Nicholasbig96
  • Dan James
  • Ahmad Rivai
  • Magic27
  • CCFC94
  • Ian Eltringham
  • Ben Newman
  • Mike H
  • drink
  • JT26
  • ShaunJuventus
  • Barnabyd
  • Cedd
  • Luckypule
  • Mikey
  • Smarty00
  • HazrBoi
  • Diamand
  • Jordan Tze
  • Troy Reid
  • BigGameMo
  • Hog0101
  • NariN
  • Brummie lad
  • Kunasher
  • Addy
  • Bibi
  • Valentia fc rule
  • Stephen
  • Elton
  • jr231990
  • AdamEfc
  • Nick Justice

Re: New World Championship

im definetly interested

plus if theres alot of interest quickly you never know might even be able to do the 11000 game world one , but then again the rate they fly out at it could reach that number in a week.

I would join' date=' would love to do M/R's in a forum filled game world :)[/quote']
I would like to join if that's alright :)
Count me in! :D
May join depending upon interest.
im definetly interested

plus if theres alot of interest quickly you never know might even be able to do the 11000 game world one ' date=' but then again the rate they fly out at it could reach that number in a week.[/font']

I am interested
Count me in :D

I'll join if i can get Almighty Juventus or another Italians Club :D

all added to the list , looking good so far lads spread the word :)

also not gonna aim for any number as it doesnt really add that much to a set up :)

all added to the list ' date=' looking good so far lads spread the word :)

also not gonna aim for any number as it doesnt really add that much to a set up :)[/quote']

Number isnt special for me, but i want we should starting this after summer transfer windows closed, and all team squad reviewed..

Number isnt special for me' date=' but i want we should starting this after summer transfer windows closed, and all team squad reviewed..[/quote']

the thing is ill be buying it when i update my gold so there still be 2-3 weeks of transfers done by that time so there will be some squad changes however its always nice to have some good players at External(who are being transfered to big clubs) to kick start the market :)

the thing is ill be buying it when i update my gold so there still be 2-3 weeks of transfers done by that time so there will be some squad changes however its always nice to have some good players at External(who are being transfered to big clubs) to kick start the market :)

There will be lots of good free agents, so cash will be very valuable :)

17 People intrested in 30 minutes sounding great at the moment hopefully we can get about 40 people intrested by tonight :)

Hmm, that's great mate :) Can't wait till it opens! :D

17 People intrested in 30 minutes sounding great at the moment hopefully we can get about 40 people intrested by tonight :)

should do that pretty easy especially when all the custom leagues managers log in to check results later today

definetly going to go for a 3rd or 4th div team in this setup im thinking.