Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

New World Championship

Re: New World Championship

I quote from Ians last post: Please discuss and let me know either way. This is your game world too and I'm not trying to step on anyones toes here. It is just a suggestion and I'm happy to step back if asked.

I am discussing probable ideas and putting ideas forward to him like he asked and has asked a couple of pages back in the thread. If i wanted a good team' date=' i would reserve one in a gameworld, but i don't, i want to be in an active gameworld with a forum i don't care what team i get, as long as the banter is good.

I think the numbers idea is bad because there are several flaws: what if someone picks the same number? 1-62... you can't tell me two people aren't going to pick the same number at least once?; people who are only interested in getting a good team will pick a number and when they have been given a worser team than they expected, they will say they don't want to join, i think the best way to do this is the 10 most active members in this forum goes into a pot for the 10 best teams and each pick a number at random, then post a list of the rest of the teams on this forum and firstcome, firstserved. JUST AN IDEA for all those hypocrites out there... Rob Walshe.

AND YOU ARE?!

Sorry, I don't talk to people I don't know, nor respect.

AND YOU ARE?!

Sorry' date=' I don't talk to people I don't know, nor respect.[/size']

Well don't stick your arrogant, contradictive and hypocritical opinion in where it's not wanted. He asked the forumers to put ideas forward, and that is what we are doing. Not once have i asked for a team.

Well don't stick your arrogant' date=' contradictive and hypocritical opinion in where it's not wanted. He asked the forumers to put ideas forward, and that is what we are doing. Not once have i asked for a team.[/quote']

To be fair, I never said you asked for a team,. People clearly agree with my opinion you clown. There's a difference between voicing and hiding, and I'm one of those who voices an opinion of those who do not speak up.

You're not even on the forum one months and you have over 200 posts, that to me says there's seomthing wrong with ya matey.

I just want a fair gameworld with sensible people, not a bunch of arrogant newbies.

I'm arrogant? Pffft, funny guy. I'm anything but arrogant, and you can just ask everyone who knows me.

I still don't know who you are? :confused:

I quote from Ians last post: Please discuss and let me know either way. This is your game world too and I'm not trying to step on anyones toes here. It is just a suggestion and I'm happy to step back if asked.

I am discussing probable ideas and putting ideas forward to him like he asked and has asked a couple of pages back in the thread. If i wanted a good team' date=' i would reserve one in a gameworld, but i don't, i want to be in an active gameworld with a forum i don't care what team i get, as long as the banter is good.

I think the numbers idea is bad because there are several flaws: what if someone picks the same number? 1-62... you can't tell me two people aren't going to pick the same number at least once?; people who are only interested in getting a good team will pick a number and when they have been given a worser team than they expected, they will say they don't want to join, i think the best way to do this is the 10 most active members in this forum goes into a pot for the 10 best teams and each pick a number at random, then post a list of the rest of the teams on this forum and firstcome, firstserved. JUST AN IDEA for all those hypocrites out there... Rob Walshe.

I still maintain the numbers idea is a better one, people choosing the same number is something that can be dealt with

If your going to complain about a poor team,then really this gameworld inst for you.

Like a previous post from Ian i think said,if your demanding a Barca or a similar team go and play in a world champ on your own.

My most rewarding team on this game is little old Lille,because ive shaped them and built them as i want,not just selecting any player over 95

Lot of people need to grow up.

Lets not clog up the thread please i've sent ian my ideas and then he will change them to what he thinks should be done then we will start a process of disibuting teams.

Got one thing or two things set in stone tho :)

• it will be four divisions of 16 teams
  • No Buying Unmanaged
  • No Annoying Manager will be let in

To be fair' date=' I never said you asked for a team,. People clearly agree with my opinion you clown. There's a difference between voicing and hiding, and I'm one of those who voices an opinion of those who do not speak up.

You're not even on the forum one months and you have over 200 posts, that to me says there's seomthing wrong with ya matey.

I just want a fair gameworld with sensible people, not a bunch of arrogant newbies.

I'm arrogant? Pffft, funny guy. I'm anything but arrogant, and you can just ask everyone who knows me.

I still don't know who you are? :confused: [/font']

You're not supposed to know who i am... it's a forum i could be from the deepest, darkest Africa for all you know.

All i'm saying is he asked people to put opinions forward and that's what we are doing. Noone is demanding anything and if they are, like Duffman said, they will get ignored. Just because you've got a rep of 16 you think you're better than everyone else, don't think so. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And who has agreed with your opinion here may i ask?

And exactly, just ask anyone who knows me, my point exactly, your arrogant to the people you don't know, for example, i write back to you stating an opinion and i get called a clown? LOL pathetic.

The reason i have over 200 posts is because i only signed up to the forum 2 weeks ago because i wanted to join a forum-based gameworld and i have been trying to find one.

If your going to complain about a poor team' date='then really this gameworld inst for you.

Like a previous post from Ian i think said,if your demanding a Barca or a similar team go and play in a world champ on your own.

My most rewarding team on this game is little old Lille,because ive shaped them and built them as i want,not just selecting any player over 95

Lot of people need to grow up.[/quote']

I don't know if you aimed it at me because you quoted my post, but haven't demanded any team, like i said, i'm putting my point across.

You're not supposed to know who i am... it's a forum i could be from the deepest' date=' darkest Africa for all you know.

All i'm saying is he asked people to put opinions forward and that's what we are doing. Noone is demanding anything and if they are, like Duffman said, they will get ignored. Just because you've got a rep of 16 you think you're better than everyone else, don't think so. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And who has agreed with your opinion here may i ask?

And exactly, just ask anyone who knows me, my point exactly, your arrogant to the people you don't know, for example, i write back to you stating an opinion and i get called a clown? LOL pathetic.

The reason i have over 200 posts is because i only signed up to the forum 2 weeks ago because i wanted to join a forum-based gameworld and i have been trying to find one.[/quote']

Nothing wrong with calling you a clown mate, in comparison to what I could call you, clown is actually a nice way to put it! The fact that you've come onto the forum and demand a god given right to a brilliant team is funny. You know yourself you're struggling to find good forum based set-up. I only have one world class team on my account, and I've been on two years. I've got a rep of 16, so what? Mate, rep on here means nothing. Respect is what it's all about, and I've got none for you quite simply.

I don't care that you haven't asked for a good/world class team, but the way you are going about your business suggests that you want nothing else but a good team.

Nothing wrong with calling you a clown mate' date=' in comparison to what I could call you, clown is actually a nice way to put it! [b']The fact that you've come onto the forum and demand a god given right to a brilliant team is funny.[/b] You know yourself you're struggling to find good forum based set-up. I only have one world class team on my account, and I've been on two years. I've got a rep of 16, so what? Mate, rep on here means nothing. Respect is what it's all about, and I've got none for you quite simply.

I don't care that you haven't asked for a good/world class team, but the way you are going about your business suggests that you want nothing else but a good team.

Your starting to contradict yourself it's pointless arguing with someone who "joined in April 2010" so is automatically better than me and anyone else who joined at a later date, therefore i shall call them newbie! And don't call me mate, i am not your mate. (and i am not your fellow DJ!)

And why does this mean there's something wrong with me? :confused: LOL.

It's the fact you're on here two weeks and have 200 posts already! That's averaging 20 odd posts a day. Fair enough if some of it was on a footie team you support' date=' like, for example, Leeds, if you were voicing your opion on their current state, but you're not, all you are posting about is getting a team in a forum set-up. A bit desperate, no?[/font']

Your starting to contradict yourself it's pointless arguing with someone who "joined in April 2010" so is automatically better than me and anyone else who joined at a later date' date=' therefore i shall call them newbie! And don't call me mate, i am not your mate. (and i am not your fellow DJ!)[/quote']

Haha, mate, I'm not contradicting myself, just look at the post and read. I'm highlighting the fact you are not vocally demanding a team, but leaving very strong hints about it, with your silly ideas.

Loving how defenseive you are getting mate, love it. :)

Take care of yourself, and one day you'll find that team mate.

Haha' date=' mate, I'm not contradicting myself, just look at the post and read. I'm highlighting the fact you are not vocally demanding a team, but leaving very strong hints about it, with your silly ideas.

Loving how defenseive you are getting mate, love it. :)

Take care of yourself, and one day you'll find that team mate.[/size']

Stop calling me mate. I don't just post about getting a team in a setup, about 40 posts are about that, the other 200 are on help with transfer deals, Liverpool Thread and stating why arrogant people like you don't need to get involved and think they are better than anyone else. Right so i averaged 20 posts a day...

Lets see, 365 days in a year and we are in June so call it another 35 days and round it up to 400, nice easy number.

4,334/400 is just under 11 posts a day... and that is over a period of a year, yeah i can tell you definitely don't have a girlfriend. I'm sure in a years time, my average will be nowhere near 11 posts a day.

Stop calling me mate. I don't just post about getting a team in a setup' date=' about 40 posts are about that, the other 200 are on help with transfer deals, Liverpool Thread and stating why arrogant people like you don't need to get involved and think they are better than anyone else. Right so i averaged 20 posts a day...

Lets see, 365 days in a year and we are in June so call it another 35 days and round it up to 400, nice easy number.

4,334/400 is just under 11 posts a day... and that is over a period of a year, yeah [b']i can tell you definitely don't have a girlfriend[/b]. I'm sure in a years time, my average will be nowhere near 11 posts a day.

How would you know that anyway ?.

Maybe he could post a couple of tmes in the morning and go out with his girlfriend and then come on after and post some more.

Decisions have been made guys :)

1. 64 clubs

2. Random job offers (TheDuffman will choose his club - I will receive the first random job offer)

3. Will be created tonight

I'll be using a combination Random.org to generate job offers. As everything will be done totally random it doesn't matter who gets handed out clubs first.

Everyone who still wants to join search Ian Eltringham (125 SM Rep) in game and add me as a friend and I'll start sending out job offers as soon as the game world is created.

Any ideas for what name we are giving this game world :)

Decisions have been made guys :)

1. 64 clubs

2. Random job offers (TheDuffman will choose his club - I will receive the first random job offer)

3. Will be created tonight

I'll be using a combination Random.org to generate job offers. As everything will be done totally random it doesn't matter who gets handed out clubs first.

Everyone who still wants to join search Ian Eltringham (125 SM Rep) in game and add me as a friend and I'll start sending out job offers as soon as the game world is created.

Any ideas for what name we are giving this game world :)

World of football? :)