Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

New World Championship

Re: New World Championship

Stop calling me mate. I don't just post about getting a team in a setup' date=' about 40 posts are about that, the other 200 are on help with transfer deals, Liverpool Thread and stating why arrogant people like you don't need to get involved and think they are better than anyone else. Right so i averaged 20 posts a day...

Lets see, 365 days in a year and we are in June so call it another 35 days and round it up to 400, nice easy number.

4,334/400 is just under 11 posts a day... and that is over a period of a year, yeah i can tell you definitely don't have a girlfriend. I'm sure in a years time, my average will be nowhere near 11 posts a day.[/quote']

Sorry buddy, was talking to my girlfriend on the phone about what time we're meeting up tonight. :)

Aye, I've 11 posts a day. I'm in the top forum set-ups unlike you so I have an actual excuse. :)

I'm done with this numptie anyway.

Sorry buddy' date=' was talking to my girlfriend on the phone about what time we're meeting up tonight. :)

Aye, I've 11 posts a day. I'm in the top forum set-ups unlike you so I have an actual excuse. :)

I'm done with this numptie anyway.[/font']

is it created yet?

Decisions have been made guys :)

1. 64 clubs

2. Random job offers (TheDuffman will choose his club - I will receive the first random job offer)

3. Will be created tonight

I'll be using a combination Random.org to generate job offers. As everything will be done totally random it doesn't matter who gets handed out clubs first.

Everyone who still wants to join search Ian Eltringham (125 SM Rep) in game and add me as a friend and I'll start sending out job offers as soon as the game world is created.

Any ideas for what name we are giving this game world :)

Just sent the friend request now

Me and Ian have been talking via Pm and he's very up for buying it in a custom form' date=' I personally think this is a good idea stops some idiots getting in and wrecking the set up and also saves peoples money. I think he will renewing his gold as from the message he sent me.

Basically we were thinking should we use the clubs from a normal standard WC or should we add some other clubs/take some clubs out ?[/quote']

All I'd say is tweek the teams a little. So get Liverpool in Div 4 or something as they're not even in Europe this year. Push Dortmund City into Div 1

How we dishing out teams?

I think random draws would probably be the easiest and fairest seeing as so many will want Barca or United :rolleyes:

When do we find out the teams mate?

When you get your job offer :)

Here's a copy of what I discussed with TheDuffman

Before job offers are commenced we allocate each of the 63 clubs a random number and then we work through the list of managers who are interested in joining.

We can then draw a number from Random.org to decide what team they get and send out the job offer.

After each job offer the remaining clubs would receive a new random number before the next random job offer is drawn. Easily done with a random sequence generator.

Because everything is totally random it doesn't matter who gets in early.

I could have done it simpler but I love Random.org :D

When you get your job offer :)

Here's a copy of what I discussed with TheDuffman

I could have done it simpler but I love Random.org :D

Awesome! Just off out for an Indian for tea, so will look forward to getting my team later!