Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

New World Championship

Re: New World Championship

Im in a forum filled game world so i would be interested... how would you decide which person gets which team?

Probably who is fast,he will reserve a team,and persons who arent fast,or not gold members will get teams from div3 and div4. :)

Would love to join. Would it be possible if I could have Broussia Dortmund;)

You'll have to fight me for them mate. ;)

I'd be happy with anyone really, although I'd prefer a Div 1 or 2 team so I can actually do internal deals.

What about making it 11000? :D

Not really much point to be honest mate number isn't really a issue but if it's near 11000 I'll see if I can get it otherwise I'll just create it then everyone just join random numbers always make it more interesting anyways in my opinion :)

Not really much point to be honest mate number isn't really a issue but if it's near 11000 I'll see if I can get it otherwise I'll just create it then everyone just join random numbers always make it more interesting anyways in my opinion :)

Oh ok, just looking for an exact time that it'll open

Oh ok' date=' just looking for an exact time that it'll open[/quote']

I'll give everyone good notice mate don't worry , the day before I create it I'll leave a message with the time I'll buy the set up then On the day I'll post again saying that I'm buying it then that ive brought it and how far its in the list with the number and the predicted time it should open :)

I'll give everyone good notice mate don't worry ' date=' the day before I create it I'll leave a message with the time I'll buy the set up then On the day I'll post again saying that I'm buying it then that ive brought it and how far its in the list with the number and the predicted time it should open :)[/quote']

I think it's better this way, on EC7777 we had no idea when it was going to come because we were waiting for a number not a specific gameworld being opened by someone, then all of a sudden 15 ECs came out of nowhere and loads of people missed out and I got stuck with Bournemouth! :P

This way there's more control and everyone will have good warning.

I'll give everyone good notice mate don't worry ' date=' the day before I create it I'll leave a message with the time I'll buy the set up then On the day I'll post again saying that I'm buying it then that ive brought it and how far its in the list with the number and the predicted time it should open :)[/quote']

Can you try and give 2-3 days notice if possible.

I don't get on here so often these days :)

Haven't got a clue what team I'll be going for. Quite fancy starting in Division 4.