New World Championship

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: New World Championship Maybe Ian could privately put a random number next to each team and we choose a number and get the team with that number? Eg. If I chose 17, and he put Sevilla as 17, the

Re: New World Championship If you only want to manage Madrid or Barca, go join a newly opening WC or EC. this game world is for people who want to join a busy game world. I for one would rather hav

Re: New World Championship Right. To all you newbies; Lay off. Stop demanding things. Ye are all a bunch of unrealistic selfish gits. It's Duffman, and Ian's set-up and idea, so just stop smooching

Re: New World Championship

Not really much point to be honest mate number isn't really a issue but if it's near 11000 I'll see if I can get it otherwise I'll just create it then everyone just join random numbers always make it more interesting anyways in my opinion :)

Oh ok, just looking for an exact time that it'll open

Oh ok' date=' just looking for an exact time that it'll open[/quote']

I'll give everyone good notice mate don't worry , the day before I create it I'll leave a message with the time I'll buy the set up then On the day I'll post again saying that I'm buying it then that ive brought it and how far its in the list with the number and the predicted time it should open :)

I'll give everyone good notice mate don't worry ' date=' the day before I create it I'll leave a message with the time I'll buy the set up then On the day I'll post again saying that I'm buying it then that ive brought it and how far its in the list with the number and the predicted time it should open :)[/quote']

I think it's better this way, on EC7777 we had no idea when it was going to come because we were waiting for a number not a specific gameworld being opened by someone, then all of a sudden 15 ECs came out of nowhere and loads of people missed out and I got stuck with Bournemouth! :P

This way there's more control and everyone will have good warning.

I'll give everyone good notice mate don't worry ' date=' the day before I create it I'll leave a message with the time I'll buy the set up then On the day I'll post again saying that I'm buying it then that ive brought it and how far its in the list with the number and the predicted time it should open :)[/quote']

Can you try and give 2-3 days notice if possible.

I don't get on here so often these days :)

Haven't got a clue what team I'll be going for. Quite fancy starting in Division 4.