Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

New World Championship

Re: New World Championship

I'll give everyone good notice mate don't worry ' date=' the day before I create it I'll leave a message with the time I'll buy the set up then On the day I'll post again saying that I'm buying it then that ive brought it and how far its in the list with the number and the predicted time it should open :)[/quote']

nice one bud:)

I'll give everyone good notice mate don't worry ' date=' the day before I create it I'll leave a message with the time I'll buy the set up then On the day I'll post again saying that I'm buying it then that ive brought it and how far its in the list with the number and the predicted time it should open :)[/quote']

why not you'll try for 11000th game world???:rolleyes::D

why not you'll try for 11000th game world???:rolleyes::D

:eek: thats posative .... what i said is I will try but its very unlikely it will be possible so if i can i will if i cant then ill buy one and it wont have the amazingly brilliant 11000 number which you want so badly :rolleyes:

Can you try and give 2-3 days notice if possible.

I don't get on here so often these days :)

Haven't got a clue what team I'll be going for. Quite fancy starting in Division 4.

Is it getting boring topping division 1 in WC10000 :P

I'll be looking for one of the english sides, prefer Everton, but will take anyone I can really.

I'll be looking for one of the english sides' date=' prefer Everton, but will take anyone I can really.[/quote']

I'll join Ian in div.4, i never beat him in World Champ 10000 :D

Maybe, in this gw i can beat him :)

Ill be buying this next saturday lads so thats a weeks notice for all of you that needed to know in advance :)

ive decided ill take a big team not sure which yet may go for Barca or Madrid maybe even Munich...

At what time will you be creating it?

well ill get my wages about 9 ' date=' have to pop down the bank make sure everythings in order and then ill buy it around midday uk time :)[/quote']

I think your making this too early, i think you need a bit more intrest.

I think your making this too early' date=' i think you need a bit more intrest.[/quote']

to be fair when i made 7046 we had about 45 intrested but it quickly filled , this has quite abit of intrest and we still have a week to gain more people i think Saturday will be fine unless theres alot of people who dislike the opening date i wont be changing it but thanks for the feedback anyways :)

does this mean you joining now ?;)

to be fair when i made 7046 we had about 45 intrested but it quickly filled ' date=' this has quite abit of intrest and we still have a week to gain more people i think Saturday will be fine unless theres alot of people who dislike the opening date i wont be changing it but thanks for the feedback anyways :)

does this mean you joining now ?;)[/quote']

Probably no but im a sucker for a new leage so maybe:D Your probably right, just thought i would mention it because forum filled WC are hard to pull off. If i can get a good team i will probably join, taking another team like PAOK would be too much work!

Probably no but im a sucker for a new leage so maybe:D Your probably right' date=' just thought i would mention it because forum filled WC are hard to pull off. If i can get a good team i will probably join, taking another team like PAOK would be too much work![/quote']

Yeah you're right Angus :D

Taking rubbish team like København, need much work :D

Just to be clear, it's an early bird special? First come, first served? No reserving or random assignation?

I was going to go for Juventus, Everton or Dortmund but a lot of competition will most likely exist for these teams. I guess I'll go for a small Div. 3/4 team and take on a challenge.

On a separate note. Will there be any additional rules? No buying from external until a certain date? No transfers in general until a certain date? Etc.?

Just to be clear' date=' it's an early bird special? First come, first served? No reserving or random assignation?[/b']

I was going to go for Juventus, Everton or Dortmund but a lot of competition will most likely exist for these teams. I guess I'll go for a small Div. 3/4 team and take on a challenge.

On a separate note. Will there be any additional rules? No buying from external until a certain date? No transfers in general until a certain date? Etc.?

Its a standad World Championship mate people will be reserving and the rules are how you find them in any other set up as its not a custom :)

lol... fight you for them!

Decided not to go for them:p I like buying and selling players on SM and if I go Everton I like to keep most of the squad together so I cant really do what I like. If I am on when it is created going to try and reserve a big club.

I'll be looking for one of the english sides' date=' prefer Everton, but will take anyone I can really.[/quote']

I'm loving it mate, you know that :D

I'll join Ian in div.4' date=' i never beat him in World Champ 10000 :D

Maybe, in this gw i can beat him :)[/quote']

I was very sad when you left Arsenal. That was a guarunteed 6 points for us :P

Not 100% sure where I'll land yet though division 4 is likely. I would prefer a team who's a good fit for my favourite formation from the start. I'm going to have a good look through the squads before Saturday.

I was very sad when you left Arsenal. That was a guarunteed 6 points for us :P

Not 100% sure where I'll land yet though division 4 is likely. I would prefer a team who's a good fit for my favourite formation from the start. I'm going to have a good look through the squads before Saturday.

Personally i dont really enjoying manage big clubs. Iam happy with København now :D:)

Yup, i'll try to get the best Italian team when its open :):D