New World Championship

TheDuffman

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: New World Championship

I would love to join' date=' though I have an idea that maybe we can wait until the transfer window is finished?:confused:[/quote']

im buying it saturday mate as the end of the window is ages away like 2-3 months away. also it allows for some good players to be at external and players who move to big clubs in the summer being avalible at external makes the transfer market more intresting :)

im buying it saturday mate as the end of the window is ages away like 2-3 months away. also it allows for some good players to be at external and players who move to big clubs in the summer being avalible at external makes the transfer market more intresting :)

Ha I didn't realize how long tm was. Sounds good to me.;)

Ah buggar' date=' looks like I'll be picking up a div3/4 team. :o[/quote']

Let me guess you out on the lash ? ;)

11000 it's close why you don't make them? :confused:

because the number isint important the important feature is the massive amount of Forumers participating in the set up ;)

and i dont get paid till the weekend so i cant create it before hand :rolleyes:

Let me guess you out on the lash ? ;)

because the number isint important the important feature is the massive amount of Forumers participating in the set up ;)

and i dont get paid till the weekend so i cant create it before hand :rolleyes:

Thursday & Monday that'll be son. :P Going away Friday morning for the weekend so I'll pick a side up Monday afternoon. :)

I'll not reserving' date=' hope i can get good team when its open :):D[/quote']

I'm only reserving if i get Real Madrid with reserve

other than that i'll be happy.. i'll take any team just as long as this gameworld is completely full and competitive

Archived