New World Championship

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: New World Championship Maybe Ian could privately put a random number next to each team and we choose a number and get the team with that number? Eg. If I chose 17, and he put Sevilla as 17, the

Re: New World Championship If you only want to manage Madrid or Barca, go join a newly opening WC or EC. this game world is for people who want to join a busy game world. I for one would rather hav

Re: New World Championship Right. To all you newbies; Lay off. Stop demanding things. Ye are all a bunch of unrealistic selfish gits. It's Duffman, and Ian's set-up and idea, so just stop smooching

Re: New World Championship

Sorry guys but I will have to delay buying this by a week , this is due to my prom coming up on Wednesday and me needing my money from my wages to buy some drink and a shirt , but I promise it will be up not this Saturday the staurday after hope you all understand 7 more days shouldn't be to bad just make sure we keep posting on those thread and building excitement :o

Sorry guys but I will have to delay buying this by a week ' date=' this is due to my prom coming up on Wednesday and me needing my money from my wages to buy some drink and a shirt , but I promise it will be up not this Saturday the staurday after hope you all understand 7 more days shouldn't be to bad just make sure we keep posting on those thread and building excitement :o[/quote']

any chance you could make it on Friday or earlier? I'm going away on Saturday and will have to leave for the airport around 10am game time

I'll see and let you all know in the week again I'm sorry.

I don't know if this might complicate things but what about if I purchase a custom game world and call it something like "Forum World Championship" and obviously give you your choice of team as it's your idea.

I think it might be pretty cool if we make it this way as we'll have more control on who joins the game world and can set things up exactly the way we want plus nobody will have to fork out cash to reserve clubs.

Let me know what you think.

I don't know if this might complicate things but what about if I purchase a custom game world and call it something like "Forum World Championship" and obviously give you your choice of team as it's your idea.

I think it might be pretty cool if we make it this way as we'll have more control on who joins the game world and can set things up exactly the way we want plus nobody will have to fork out cash to reserve clubs.

That sounds like a great idea mate saves the wait for me to get the money together PM me and were talk about it on there :)

sounds good, do you know what the name/when it will be made?

If you give me Almighty Juventus, Im agree with you Ian :D

Ian

Didnt you say that your GM was running out and you wasent going to renew?

if we're doing this could i have barcelona/real madrid/arsenal/man utd?? :)

If that's the case' date=' I'd happily purchase it. Plus I don't want one of the big boys in Division 1, so would leave the top division up for grabs.[/quote']

i think we should get this open as soon as?

this thread has been up for nearly 2 weeks after all :P

can i have barcelona mate if you are opening it? :)

If that's the case' date=' I'd happily purchase it. Plus I don't want one of the big boys in Division 1, so would leave the top division up for grabs.[/quote']

Me and Ian have been talking via Pm and he's very up for buying it in a custom form, I personally think this is a good idea stops some idiots getting in and wrecking the set up and also saves peoples money. I think he will renewing his gold as from the message he sent me.

Basically we were thinking should we use the clubs from a normal standard WC or should we add some other clubs/take some clubs out ?