Which is the better half of the trade

EDIT:

Here's my tactics page

schalketeam.jpg

So with Ozil my mid 4 is

92 92 94 94

But with Schwein

92 94 94 92

I have more cover on the wings than CM (lots of 91 wingers, not as many CM's), but it would be unlikely for that to ever make a real difference.

Hummels would occasionally play, but I already have 3 other 91 defenders that I can play in that one spot. He would become 1 of 4 fighting for 1 place.

Re: Ozil vs Schweinsteiger+Hummels

depends on your team.

in my team id rather have ozil, hummels and schweiny would sit on my bench and would be useless to me.

that said, if your team is not world class the second option is better. as hummels is a good defender.

depends, no right answer here. i voted ozil because for my team i wouldnt sell him except for messi.

I would have to agree with Rooney, If you want quality Ozil is the way to go, could get to 96 with the way he plays and playing at Real. Quantity go for Schweinsteiger and Hummels, both are good players but I can't see Schweinsteiger getting over 94 and Hummels whilst a really good defender probably won't get above 93. So as Rooney said if you already have a good quality team go with Ozil, if you need reinforcements and/or Schweinsteiger and Hummels would start for you them make the swap

I would have to agree with Rooney' date=' If you want quality Ozil is the way to go, could get to 96 with the way he plays and playing at Real. Quantity go for Schweinsteiger and Hummels, both are good players but I can't see Schweinsteiger getting over 94 and Hummels whilst a really good defender probably won't get above 93. So as Rooney said if you already have a good quality team go with Ozil, if you need reinforcements and/or Schweinsteiger and Hummels would start for you them make the swap[/quote']

Edited first post, have a read guys and tell me what you think.

Even though Schwein+Hummels is well up on the poll, maybe some people will change their mind after seeing my team? Still not quite sure which way to go on the trade.

repped all replies, more opinions appreciated lads.

It wouldn't make much difference, I would see if he'll swap Schweinsteiger for Fletcher and Vermaelen/Badstuber

So with Ozil my mid 4 is

92 92 94 94

But with Schwein

92 94 94 92

You can already do that without Schweinsteiger

Fletcher - Busquets - Ozil - Di Maria

I would stick with Ozil, it's difficult since Hummels wouldn't start for you yet but if he rises he could probably get more game time, none the less Ozil is quality and will be the highest rated out of them

you dont need shweinstiger.

fletcher is more than good enough and ozil could easily be 95/96 in the future. and anyway, schweinstiger is more likely to drop than rise atm.

ozil is much better than schweinstiger i dont need to tell you that.

defence wise hummels is a decent buy, but your current defence means he wouldnt even start for you.

so basically the deal is loosing ozil to replace your starting team with a 94 midfielder, which you had anyway.

defo dont do this.

ozil has been class for ages, hummels a good player but he is not world class. he may not get 92 and 93 is very far away at this present time.

i think if you keep ozil for a while, you could get a much better deal for him.

I think it's all been said pretty much before...

Needing depth, I can understand going for Schweinsteiger & Hummels, i.e. in a Gold Championship I would give it serious thought, knowing how hard it is to sign players, but... Tbh I don't think you do though.

For me Ozil is just one of those players which I can't see myself selling for a good few years and definitely not in a World Championship or English Championship as it's far easier to sign players in most of these.