Wilshere is a... (Rating Wise)

Lordy -RBA-

Wilshere is a... (Rating Wise)  

1. 1.

Re: Wilshere is a... (Rating Wise)

So why "debate" that he shouldn't have rose...? if your in a debate' date=' you debate the side that you think is right don't you? :confused:

And not proving yourself fully? 38 games + international games? He's played the most minutes throughout the season out of the whole England squad i think it was 4,000 and something including cup and international games and IMO, playing exceptionally well 90% of them.

Even when Arsenal dipped in team form, Wilshere was still the standout player and nowhere does it state team form in the rating changes.[/quote']

LOL

I really dont wish to go into this again and again and again. I have explained my decision to discuss a reason why he perhaps did not rise ( thats if the ratings are finished ).

Why is it not hard for you to wrap your head around this, both Elton and Kilograms93 have said similar things ?

A debate involves both sides of an argument..... I wanted and expected him to rise.... i just discussed a reason which perhaps held him back. There is nothing complicated about that. NOTHING

I said it could be argued, and im not going to get into a massive debate about if one season is enough. Worth considering that there is such things as one season wonders ( not that i think Wilshere is ) ....... so you could use that argument to say that one season isnt enough. But alas, its a small point and one not worth discussing.

If you think form plays no part ( winning 3 games out of 15 ) then im shocked.

It was easy to stand out when people were collapsing around him nor was he that impressive. Unfortunately that all happened immediately after his last review, and i believe could be the reason to why he has not or may not rise.

Judging him on the season as a whole, he would deserve a 90. Im just saying..... why he might not or hasnt. Honestly why is that hard to understand for you.

So calling someone a weird child is more insulting than calling someone numb nuts? What if i had Testicular cancer and he was calling me numb nuts... but no! Take your biased head out of my discussion and don't get involved because no-one threw you a peanut.

I'm sorry but what is wrong with you?

a) the ratings are not finished yet (this is fairly important)

I really hope you're right and they haven't finished, I think Ramsey should also get a nominal rise to 87/88 just for coming back and getting in the team again. I know he's the Welsh captain but they shouldn't hold that against him too much.

The major problem is the inconsistency in rating changes... Everyone was expecting a rise for Wilshere i guess. We can say now that Arsenal dip in form did not help his cause... Its true, but he should still have risen. Wilshere started the season as an 85 player. He just go up by 4. Gotze started at 75, he´s already 88 and some people are expecting him to rise to 90. +15 in just one season. He had a very good season, Dortmund was champion and he already played for German NT, but Wilshere started with a much higher rating, played for a bigger team in a bigger league, Arsenal players are higher rated than Dortmund players, he played a more important role in his NT team, played at a bigger Continental level (4th finals of Champions League losing against the winners (awsome game by Wilshere i should say, he was everywhere, so much energy), Dortmund got knocked out in Group Stages of Europe League) and he also played very well in most of the games. So imo if one of this two would be higher than the other, that one should be Wilshere (Wilshere 90 vs Gotze 89 would be fair i think for the reasons i stated). But i can accept if they ended with the same rating, so if Wilshere really dont rise, Gotze cant get +2 at all. I do believe English Changes are done, and if they rise him tomorrow it would be because of the mess here on forum, i think they complicate what should be easy and pacific. But i can accept it, if they show the same harshness in other cases. Cheers.

The major problem is the inconsistency in rating changes... Everyone was expecting a rise for Wilshere i guess. We can say now that Arsenal dip in form did not help his cause... Its true' date=' but he should still have risen. Wilshere started the season as an 85 player. He just go up by 4. Gotze started at 75, he´s already 88 and some people are expecting him to rise to 90. +15 in just one season. He had a very good season, Dortmund was champion and he already played for German NT, but Wilshere started with a much higher rating, played for a bigger team in a bigger league, Arsenal players are higher rated than Dortmund players, he played a more important role in his NT team, played at a bigger Continental level (4th finals of Champions League losing against the winners (awsome game by Wilshere i should say, he was everywhere, so much energy), Dortmund got knocked out in Group Stages of Europe League) and he also played very well in most of the games. So imo if one of this two would be higher than the other, that one should be Wilshere (Wilshere 90 vs Gotze 89 would be fair i think for the reasons i stated). But i can accept if they ended with the same rating, so if Wilshere really dont rise, Gotze cant get +2 at all. I do believe English Changes are done, and if they rise him tomorrow it would be because of the mess here on forum, i think they complicate what should be easy and pacific. But i can accept it, if they show the same harshness in other cases. Cheers.[/quote']

Well said, couldnt agree with this more

We expected Pedro' date=' Wilshere and Di Maria to rise. They all stayed, and they all had a rise in march. Doesn't this tell us that SM got a different schedule for their changes?[/quote']

Yeah didn't realise Wilshere rose in March should have checked that, he will rise next time around if he plays as well as at the start of this season, and more so if Arsenal can win something, I agree with Adam's take on it, Arsenal's poor form, he got most of his England caps before his last rise and hasn't been as good in the last quarter of the Premier League as he was at the start.

The Premier League has definitely finished being reviewed since they are into Germany now

As an Arsenal fan myself, I kinda agree with Adamski. Winning 3 out 15 was BS. That is so not Arsenal. Poor mentality is a VERY LAME excuse, I don't buy that sorry. When will Arsene go do some decent purchase? That is beyond me.