Darren Bent NOT rising ?!

Bent is in 4th place in the Premier League top scorers with 17 goals, as Tevez and Berbatov have 20 each. He was scoring a lot in Sunderland and did the same in Aston Villa. Moreover, had it not been for him and Young, Villa could have been relegated ! He joined in and they moved up in the table big time, considering where they were before that. He also scores in the national team.

Don't you think he deserves a 91 ?

Re: Darren Bent NOT rising ?!

Ehh. He was really hot with Sunderland, but fizzled out a bit with Aston Villa and also with England started hot but in the most recent international performed poorly, missing 1-2 guilt-edged point-blank shots. Needs more consistency or a more solid performance from Aston Villa to move up to 91.

Give me a break ! He scored 9 goals in 16 games for Aston Villa and 3 goals in 5 games for England.

Lol, I look pretty bad now with my claims of him being hotter at Sunderland than Villa. Honestly, you're making a fair claim, he should've risen, but seeing as Aston Villa had a poor season by their standards, I can see some reason for why he didn't.

I think he shud rise. His recored wherever hes been is outstanding. If he can score that amount of goals playing for struggling sides like Sunderland an Villa just imagine how many he's score if he played for a top 4 club. Best natural finisher in the country and NO im not a Villa fan :D

Bent and Defoe have been good prem strikers over the years, but not great.

I have not seen them improve at all over the last few years. I remember Bent having an excellent season at Charlton years ago, i don't think he's much better now. Its more to do with the lack of good English strikers the mo that hes getting called up. Sad to say.

They were in danger of getting relegated' date=' Bent's goals single handedly kept them up[/quote']

Do you really thing that it would be fair that Bent has a same raiting like Falcao,who won everything with his club,who was best player with Hulk this season in Porto,and who scored 17 goals in EL.

Or Chicharito who scored about 20 goals,that Bent has higher raiting then him.

Do you really thing that it would be fair that Bent has a same raiting like Falcao' date='who won everything with his club,who was best player with Hulk this season in Porto,and who scored 17 goals in EL.

Or Chicharito who scored about 20 goals,that Bent has higher raiting then him.[/quote']

No an i never said he should. Villa had a poor season yes but Darren Bent didnt...

Do you really thing that it would be fair that Bent has a same raiting like Falcao' date='who won everything with his club,who was best player with Hulk this season in Porto,and who scored 17 goals in EL.

Or Chicharito who scored about 20 goals,that Bent has higher raiting then him.[/quote']

Try 13 goals for Hernandez, and I think Falcao is irrelevant because from what I've seen most people think he should be 92.

Berbatov 20 - 93

Tevez 20 - 94

Van Persie 18 - 93

Bent 17 - 90

Drogba 11 - 95

In my eyes SM made a total mess of the EPL ratings and Bent was nowhere near the biggest ****-up, but he should still of risen in my opinion.