Greek Championship 16 - Discussion, Banter and Match Report Thread

Elton

Re: Greek Championship 16 - Discussion, Banter and Match Report Thread

Small_pitch_1.jpg

My current stadium. It's officialy listed as 7,500 capacity , but people tend to bring in binnoculars and climb the trees when the likes of Olympiacos and Panathinaikos are in town, rasing the capacity to just over 9000 :eek:

The reaction of one particular individual who didn't believe our capacity could be that high :eek:

SiMHTK15Pik

Small_pitch_1.jpg

My current stadium. It's officialy listed as 7' date='500 capacity , but people tend to bring in binnoculars and climb the trees when the likes of Olympiacos and Panathinaikos are in town, rasing the capacity to just [b']over 9000[/b] :eek:

The reaction of one particular individual who didn't believe our capacity could be that high :eek:

SiMHTK15Pik

lol..7500? bet you have a hard time collecting gate receipts from those binocular bearing patrons..:)

Btw great to have you still around ...and I keep mis-seeing your avatar message as Hey Young Hornie..

BTW are you guys aware that we do have persons from Greece in the set up? Well at least that's their stated location-I think mines states Afghanistan..and I see Pana is KEAN on Ruben.

Guest drseanfitz

Hope you aren't being a bit paedophilic there mate like a certain Wenger..I think the previous manager here had the same idea-I been changing nappies since I got here-is there such a thing as Nappy hands?:confused:

no, I just made use of players like Giggs, Del Piero, Van Bommel, Patrick Viera and Carragher last season, and would rather have some younger players, not bothered about them being teenagers or anything, just this side of a free bus pass:D

no' date=' I just made use of players like Giggs, Del Piero, Van Bommel, Patrick Viera and Carragher last season, and would rather have some younger players, not bothered about them being teenagers or anything, just this side of a free bus pass:D[/quote']

I can't Imogene using Giggs the way you did ..so you gonna get a pediatrician instead of a physio?

S9jZLlFGVWI&NR=1

Frozen's life story made ;)

That is seriously disturbing Stephen you fail :o:(

Stephens always Stephen :D

unled1ag.png

:eek::eek::eek:

After viewing this I think I should get a special car park..;)

Anyway Frimpong is in and hoping to get in some first teamers to raise the quality of the squad-But will need to sacrifice tomorrow's stars for today's has beens. :o

unled1ag.png

:eek::eek::eek:

After viewing this I think I should get a special car park..;)

Anyway Frimpong is in and hoping to get in some first teamers to raise the quality of the squad-But will need to sacrifice tomorrow's stars for today's has beens. :o

No shame in picking up Frimpong...I was actually gonna get him after Ramsey.

Anyways, Ramsey, Olic, and Valdes have completed their transfers :).