Greek Championship 16 - Discussion, Banter and Match Report Thread

Elton

Re: Greek Championship 16 - Discussion, Banter and Match Report Thread

Luiz is my only signing so far, got accepted bids without competition for Afellay and Zabaleta, 2 new first teamers :D And got competition for Sebastian Piriz and Javier Hernandez :)

Guest drseanfitz

Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN has completed his move to Panathinaikos from Southampton for £52,000. All other offers were turned down.

Ok - I'll take that one:D

The offer for Philipp WOLLSCHEID of 1. FC Nurnberg from Panathinaikos has been accepted along with other club offers. 1. FC Nurnberg will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

gonna be close

The deal reported to be worth £340,000 involving Marcelo CANETE of Universidad Católica and Panionios has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Universidad Católica will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

should be mine

The offer for Giampaolo PAZZINI of Internazionale from Panathinaikos has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jack WILSHERE of Arsenal from Panathinaikos has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for John O'SHEA of Manchester United from Panathinaikos has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David DE GEA of Atlético Madrid from Panathinaikos has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Carneiro KEIRRISON of Barcelona from Panathinaikos has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

some starters and squad players - avoiding blowing my budget on big players - as that not how I wanna run the team at the moment.

Erebus brother to Nyx(goddess of the night) . Eventually Nyx and Erebus courted and gave birth to

and surprised no-one picked me up on that

and surprised no-one picked me up on that

Incest! :P

Maxi RODRIGUEZ has completed his move to Olympiacos from Liverpool in a swap deal for Rafik DJEBBOUR.

Steven PIENAAR has completed his move to Olympiacos from Tottenham Hotspur for £660' date='000 plus Matt DERBYSHIRE.

Seydou KEITA has completed his move to Olympiacos from Barcelona for £600,000 plus Jaouad ZAIRI.

Wálter SAMUEL has completed his move to Olympiacos from Internazionale for £834,000 plus Hurtado MOISES.

Arturo VIDAL has completed his move to Olympiacos from Bayer Leverkusen in a swap deal for Avraam PAPADOPOULOS and Giannis PAPADOPOULOS. [/quote']

The first lot come in :D

The deal involving Olympiacos and David LUIZ of Chelsea has been turned down. Chelsea have decided to proceed with another offer.

The deal involving Olympiacos and Mario GOTZE of Borussia Dortmund has been turned down. Borussia Dortmund have decided to proceed with another offer.

You foolish players you are turn down the Lord of the Underworld! :mad::D Time to turn into giant monster form and hunt them down :D

Hades_Juggernaut_by_andyparkart.jpg

The offer for Souza ROBINHO of Milan from Olympiacos has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Joe HART of Manchester City from Olympiacos has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £1,000,000 plus Adelino VIEIRINHA involving Andrei ARSHAVIN of Arsenal and PAOK has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Arsenal will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Andrei ARSHAVIN of Arsenal from Olympiacos has been accepted along with other club offers. Arsenal will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Marco BORRIELLO of Roma from Olympiacos has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Honorato NILMAR of Villarreal from Olympiacos has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Thomas MULLER of Bayern München from Olympiacos has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Xabi ALONSO of Real Madrid from Olympiacos has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Some cheap players for their rating coming in :) And if Arshavin dares to reject me for Prometheus' PAOK then I will send those eagles after him! :D

Rodrigues Lucas arrives :D

Perhaps the biggest star amongst the bunch of loosers my funds will allow me :D

I only just saw your squad now ... and man your team sucks :D You might have to ask your mermen army to fill in for them, but oh wait its football not water polo :D

Don't listen to this evil man. Up to his old tricks again. Before long he will confuse you all into believing his evil ways' date=' and mock you the same way. :(:mad:[/quote']

Another foolish person who actually thinks Hades is evil, don't believe what Hollywood and Disney did in Hercules and Clash of Titans by showing Hades as evil, Poseiden and Zeus are just as bad and Hades is in fact passive and fair, not evil :D If it weren't for me using my Helm of Darkness and sneeking into the Titan's camps to destroy their weapons then you all wouldn't be here, Hades is so unappreciated and prejudiced :rolleyes::D

Javier HERNANDEZ has completed his move to PAOK from Manchester United for £2,000,000 plus Dimitris SALPINGIDIS and Stefanos ATHANASIADIS . All other offers were turned down.

:D

Lost out on most of my other transfers though :o

The offer for Ricardo CARVALHO of Real Madrid from PAOK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with this one as well

Another foolish person who actually thinks Hades is evil' date=' don't believe what Hollywood and Disney did in Hercules and Clash of Titans by showing Hades as evil, Poseiden and Zeus are just as bad and Hades is in fact passive and fair, not evil :D If it weren't for me using my Helm of Darkness and sneeking into the Titan's camps to destroy their weapons then you all wouldn't be here, Hades is so unappreciated and prejudiced :rolleyes::D[/quote']

Don't mess with Zeus, he's the god of ownage :D

Martin Kelly' date=' Ilkay Gundogan and Ryo Miyaichi are now all my little pawns :D[/quote']

If you really want to assert your authority and start a war on the pitch then just buy the whole Stoke team :D

Murara NETO has completed his move to Asteras Tripolis from Fiorentina in a swap deal for Matías DEGRA

Young GK for between the sticks

Steven TAYLOR has completed his move to Asteras Tripolis from Newcastle United for £300,000 plus Radoslaw MATUSIAK

Will form an amazing central defensive partnership with the guy below

Chris SMALLING has completed his move to Asteras Tripolis from Manchester United for £700,000 plus Rubén PULIDO

Suprised I had no competition for him

Ramos EDSON has completed his move to Asteras Tripolis from Mallorca in a swap deal for Sebastián BARTOLINI and Daniel OROZCO

TO fill the RB position

Royston DRENTHE has completed his move to Asteras Tripolis from Real Madrid for £1,000,000 plus Sebastián CARRERA

Should be a solid LB for me

Luigi VITALE has completed his move to Asteras Tripolis from Napoli for £600,000 plus Bruno URRIBARRI

Going on the Left Wing

Paul AGUILAR has completed his move to Asteras Tripolis from Club América for £500,000 plus Adrián BASTIA

Going on the Right Wing

Karim MATMOUR has completed his move to Asteras Tripolis from Borussia Mönchengladbach for £400,000 plus Shikoze UDOJI

Cover for the forwards.

Jamie O'HARA has completed his move to Asteras Tripolis from Tottenham Hotspur for £660,000 plus Sokratis FYTANIDIS

Going to be a Central midfield maestro who will form an amazing partnership with someone else.

Victor OBINNA has completed his move to Asteras Tripolis from Internazionale for £800,000 plus Goran RUBIL
Suárez JEFFREN has completed his move to Asteras Tripolis from Barcelona for £940,000 plus Antonis LADAKIS

Couple of strikers to fire me to glory;)

My Greek isn't even a god? It's an underworld, under hell! It takes 18 days to fall there apparently :L

Anyways I'll now be Cronus, ruler of Tartarus at a point apparently .. Also he had at his command, Hecatonchires .. Giants with 50 heads and 100 arms :D

1286576375871.jpg

Something like that ..

This is my god?

cronus1.jpg

Funny stuff..

Anyways, not going for part ex with my side, will sell them all for cash and buy a team full of players I like, will be plenty left considering there's only 16 teams :)