Greek Championship 16 - Discussion, Banter and Match Report Thread

Elton

Re: Greek Championship 16 - Discussion, Banter and Match Report Thread

The pedophile is a disability is the worst for me' date='I just couldn't comprehend what I was reading.

Back to the Gameworld Sean has had his wobble,surely having the best team and playing in that suit of 3-5-2 will get him across the line.[/quote']

Yeah-I guess they consider pedos to be genetically or mentally disabled..some call that progressive-others call that insane-would agree with the latter in this case.

Shame really that is a great nation-lots of history, nation born of warriors (like yours) and yet sacrifice seems to escape their vocabulary.

Is it over yet? Not sure. Pity about not winning your match though-still a slim chance.

Is it over yet? Not sure. Pity about not winning your match though-still a slim chance.

I think its over' date='I was going to cry but started getting worried that I never showed my grief properly and there may be harsh punishments for that ~

que North Korea and there backwards attitudes that make the nation look like a backwater 12th Century sect.

[url']http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/01/north-korea-reportedly-punishing-insincere-mourners/[/url]

I think its over' date='I was going to cry but started getting worried that I never showed my grief properly and there may be harsh punishments for that ~

que North Korea and there backwards attitudes that make the nation look like a backwater 12th Century sect.

[url']http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/01/north-korea-reportedly-punishing-insincere-mourners/[/url]

lol..yeah there may be hell to pay..hell hath no fury like a woman/mod scorned..:D

North Korea has no choice mate-started down a road difficult to come back from unless some traumatic event destroys the power brokers-from within or without.

Guest drseanfitz

sorry lads not been on here for a bit(but you've both been spouting enough nonsense that I probably haven't been missed)

my form is staying very much on the drivel side(congrats on the win arampage), suspect I'm never gonna win anything in this set-up.

A few risers in from Brazil.

Duarte BERNARD - +8 75>83

Evanildo JUNINHO - +3 81>84

Tormen SAIMON - +3 80>83

Moura LEANDRO - +4 80>82

Pereira NALDO - +3 80>83

Felipe AZEVEDO - +3 77>80

*dials the Brazilian embassy*

Bom dia

Direi isto só uma vez -

Eu gostaria de informar anonimamente o rapto de uma carga de abrigo de futebolistas brasileiros por aquele que se chama Senhor Mark Hughes. Ele está guardando-os hogtied no campo de treino Atromitos.

Em caso de uma recompensa posso ser conseguido nas 1800 dicas quentes

*hangs up phone and grabs a pint*

sorry lads not been on here for a bit(but you've both been spouting enough nonsense that I probably haven't been missed)

my form is staying very much on the drivel side(congrats on the win arampage)' date=' suspect I'm never gonna win anything in this set-up.[/quote']

Well you do provide wonderful material to work with tbh ;)

And here we thought you were a bit too asha...err busy to show yer..whiskers/cheeks around here-with the election campaigning and such.

I would be some really really weird event if you don't pull it off..but then again you would be consistent.

:)

Tough match up next as we take on our superiors in AE Larissa.

All the more harder with our squad still recovering from an industrial strength hangover.

At the moment there seems to have an inordinate amount of dogs wandering about -missing patches of hair ...I think there was a literal taking of hair of the dog as a cure.

XPOSURE_N_BENDTER_2_801789a.jpg

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Panathinaikos to victory against Kavala.

Panathinaikos outclassed Kavala and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Messi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ronaldo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

handy result

but

Lionel MESSI suffered a minor injury in the last game.

means he's played his last game of the season.

handy result

but

means he's played his last game of the season.

Yup it is-that means you get little © next to your team unless you royally screw up in the next game.

Ah pity..but doubt you will need him tbh-probably just faking it to go collect some award or something.

Guest drseanfitz

Yup it is-that means you get little © next to your team unless you royally screw up in the next game.

Ah pity..but doubt you will need him tbh-probably just faking it to go collect some award or something.

need 2 more wins tbh. 3 points clear with 3 games left

Today we play our old adversary Olympiacos who we have not had a win over in this entire set up. However,we hope to sneak past them with a mixture of fair and fow..err foul means. To do that we need to stop Ribery/Silva/Villa/Modric and Kompany :(

so expect a bit of..

3189666191.gif

Yup especially with Drseanfitz finishing issues..:D

Now get lost and drum up those 40 +k votes you need for the Petition :)

I am currently suspended from twitter for aggressively following to garner attention~Trying to drum up some signatures .

The petition only needs just over 28,000 now but I feel it will still fall short.

I am currently suspended from twitter for aggressively following to garner attention~Trying to drum up some signatures .

The petition only needs just over 28' date='000 now but I feel it will still fall short.[/quote']

Lmao..u serious? :D

Oh well get some other twitterers involved..

don't give up just yet :)

tw.png

Yea not so good with my twitter account.

I am sure alot of people are tweeting and re-tweeting the petition as it has increased in number of votes at a good rate~It closes on the 19th if it is by the end of the 19th I think it has a great chance of making it to the 100,000 but if it closes as soon as it hits the 19th it looks like it will fall short.

tw.png

Yea not so good with my twitter account.

I am sure it is being re-tweeted between people as it has increased in number of votes at a good rate~It closes on the 19th if it is by the end of the 19th I think it has a great chance of making it to the 100' date='000 but if it closes as soon as it hits the 19th it looks like it will fall short.[/quote']

Well at least you got banned for trying to do a good thing.. was wondering on that when will it close since the 19th is the whole day till the 20th rolls around..but it maybe wishful thinking.

*pops open a packet of blue pills and leaves it next to a glass of milk*

for our friend and his 2 point lead..;)

Yea he is imploding :0-0:

imploding ..yeah he is-really weird tbh -never saw this type of meltdown -but the guy's a tactical genius -if anyone can take a team with Messi/Ronaldo and co. and lose the title after leading most of the way to an unmanaged team he can do it.

XfuBREMXxts