Thiago + Fabregas for Busquets?

MUFC PEZ

Thiago + Fabregas for Busquets?  

1. 1.

• Yes, Do it
    • No, Don't do it

Re: Thiago + Fabregas for Busquets?

Yes,like I said on Help with deals thread,you should do it,Thiago is great talent who will probably keep rising in future,while Fabregas is safe on 95,and I think that he could be next Xavi in Barca for few years,and Busquets is great player,but he will need to do something special to get 95.

(If you are selling Busquets I would do it,if you are getting Busquets,dont do it.)

think about it this way buswuets is in front of fabregas in the national team for a reason. i think he can get 96 min soo u might as well do it

Wait what?! :eek:

Not for long matey. A formation change or old legs will make way for Fabregas who's much better than that Oscar winner.

And there's no defensive mid rated 96 even now, so I find it highly unlikely that Busquets will get it, even while playing for Barcelona.

If you are getting Busquets, there's NO WAY you should be doing this deal.

Alcantara is a top talent, and is expected to one day be as good as Fabregas.

Wait what?! :eek:

Not for long matey. A formation change or old legs will make way for Fabregas who's much better than that Oscar winner.

And there's no defensive mid rated 96 even now' date=' so I find it highly unlikely that Busquets will get it, even while playing for Barcelona.

If you are getting Busquets, there's NO WAY you should be doing this deal.

Alcantara is a top talent, and is expected to one day be as good as Fabregas.[/quote']

I know why he wrote that,that deal is between him and the guy who made this thread,but overall the best thing for manager who has Fabregas and Thiago is to keep them.

Wait I'm confused' date=' I voted yes because I thought he is the one who is getting Fabrages and Thiago right and Busquets is going to the other team?[/quote']

I voted first, and I voted "YES" as a joke.

But then when I saw everyone else also vote yes, I had to comment lol. Couldn't let him make the wrong decision :P

I voted first' date=' and I voted "YES" as a joke.

But then when I saw everyone else also vote yes, I had to comment lol. Couldn't let him make the wrong decision :P[/quote']

What so he's the one getting Busquets? In that case I didn't really me yes in the voting poll since I got the wrong end of the stick and that deal is awful for the one getting Busquets :)

Wait I'm confused' date=' I voted yes because I thought he is the one who is getting Fabrages and Thiago right and Busquets is going to the other team right?[/quote']
I voted first' date=' and I voted "YES" as a joke.

But then when I saw everyone else also vote yes, I had to comment lol. Couldn't let him make the wrong decision :P[/quote']

Elton-on the begging I was too,I voted yes too,but I thought that he is getting Fabre and Thiago,we should have voted NO,now we know. :)

And I hope that he will make right decision.