B Sides!.. The Exclusive Reserve Team Setup.. No Buying Over 82 Rating Cap..

racky

Re: B Sides!.. The Exclusive Reserve Team Setup.. No Buying Over 80 Rating Cap!..

DOWN TO LAST GAME FOR MADRID B!..

Atlético Madrid B 2 - 3 Málaga CF

Y.TAFER 23

S.RODE 48

Half Time

(1 - 0)

S.FERNANDEZ 59, 75

R.VAN NISTELROOY 64

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Atlético Madrid B defeat to Málaga CF.

Atlético Madrid B slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Málaga CF in their Division 2 fixture.

Tafer and Rode were amongst the goalscorers.

Re: B Sides!.. The Exclusive Reserve Team Setup.. No Buying Over 80 Rating Cap!..

oh my god...why we couldn't play like this in the start of season?

Bayern Munich II-Roma 2-0 :eek:

really glad you lads have come back down :P .. certain clubs are crying out for promotion for expansion of capacity.. made a gap as the promotions 2 the 3 clubs who went up.. but i will never cap this league squad wise as you need to get on 2 the talent in order to do your first team..

hell of a race in division 2.. elton wi chance of auto.. and 3 others wi chance of play off birth..

every1 feel the set up cap of 80 is still sound?.. i know its hard work but its ment to be :) .. clubs are strugglin cash wise now with 80 rated players and increase would imo put teams out of play totally sort of speak e.g debt badly..

:)

BLASTED BI SUBMARINES!..

Atlético Madrid B 0 - 3 Villarreal B

Half Time

(0 - 1)

N.HENRIQUE 15, 89

V.BERISHA 87

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Atlético Madrid B defeat to Villarreal B.

Atlético Madrid B slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Villarreal B in their Division 2 fixture.

What a load of effing bullcrap, beat them 5-1 yesterday with the same tactics as tonight and so did they, then they bloody win 4-2.

Sorry racky but I am really losing the will to stay in this setup now after all that work, just ridiculous.

What a load of effing bullcrap' date=' beat them 5-1 yesterday with the same tactics as tonight and so did they, then they bloody win 4-2.

Sorry racky but I am really losing the will to stay in this setup now after all that work, just ridiculous.[/quote']

up to you matey wether or not you would like to bow? :) ..

its only 14 games though and all teams who went up last year are back down.. only sevilla in division 2 out top sides and they wont do much..

sevilla and barca arent dynamite and MUTD doesnt exactly have a clue.. guy has to sign half bleeding gameworld cos he cant spot a riser properly.. has 2 sign every1 in game just 2 make sure.. but he sucks as a manager as apose 2 me being a legendary 1 :P ..

id give it 1 more season mate as its pritty much all the reserve sides down there again.. i will no doubt secure promotion this comeing season along with yourself as we are by far the stand out management in this gameworld mate :D ..

seriously though buddy give it 1 more and if you dont go up fair play :) .. but even i fancy my chances this season.. its any1 promotion again imo :) ..

I think I might as well stay' date=' see if I can do a little better next season as this season I really surprised myself :P[/quote']

itll be good mate.. imo any1s promotion as i said..

me and kev are knackerd mate..

you lot all have 20 plus capacitys..

mate we had a friendly and only 500 turned up 4 it hahahaha :D ..

if me and him dont get promotion this season we are doomend :P ..

Even tho this was a friendly ... I'm still thrilled with the result !

I beat Malaga 3-1 ! I'm going in for the promotion next season !!!

Oh and Racky .. I'm defo staying ! Just got another 100 GM days :D

Even tho this was a friendly ... I'm still thrilled with the result !

I beat Malaga 3-1 ! I'm going in for the promotion next season !!!

Oh and Racky .. I'm defo staying ! Just got another 100 GM days :D

this is probs 1 of the hardest leagues im in mate so well worth the 100 days to hang about..

big gap between r sides and the top 1s.. any1s season when all amanged are together..

then there the added extra of the hogger MUTD ( haha :P jokes matey ) hoggin anything who half luks like he might b abit of something ok in the future..

and not to mention my attandances and capacity.. so yea all in all bleeding hard work this league mate :) ..

this is probs 1 of the hardest leagues im in mate so well worth the 100 days to hang about..

big gap between r sides and the top 1s.. any1s season when all amanged are together..

then there the added extra of the hogger MUTD ( haha :P jokes matey ) hoggin anything who half luks like he might b abit of something ok in the future..

and not to mention my attandances and capacity.. so yea all in all bleeding hard work this league mate :) ..

Indeed mate' date=' It's hard work ... BUT ... It's so extremely fun !

This is the best kind of setup ... you have limited amount of funds, young and atleats somewhat untested players ... You really need to use your skill as a manager in this setup !

Aaand ... a BIG amount of luck !!! :D[/center']

This is the kind of match report that gives me alot of hope for the future !

:P

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) earned a draw with Real Madrid Castilla against Real Madrid.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Real Madrid Castilla and Real Madrid in their Friendly fixture.

• 2 weeks later...

SEASON STARTS TONIGHT !!!

:D:D:D:D:D

HAAAAAAAAH !! I've waited and waited and waited !! I've had excellent results against the "big" teams so far in the friendlies !! Got Barca B tonight ! Got Confidence ... I WANT A WIIIIIIIIIN !!! BRING IT OOOON! :P

BAD RESULT FOR MADRID B!..

Atlético Malagueño 2 - 2 Atlético Madrid B

D.PEREIRA 2

A.WELLINGTON 60

Half Time

(1 - 1)

J.CABRAL 7

Y.TAFER 79

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Atlético Madrid B against Atlético Malagueño.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Atlético Madrid B and Atlético Malagueño in their Division 2 fixture.

Tafer scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cabral was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice to see this thread active again ^^

some people hate reporting there losses mate..

and thats all the sides who went up last season did muhahahahahah hence why there back down again :P ..