Sign in to follow this  
vlad92

Pjanic/Muniain /Griezmann

Re: Pjanic/Muniain /Griezmann

Id buy Munian to be honest. He is very young and can achieve a lot by the time he is 20 like the other two. Pjanic is 90 but he isn't doing well with Lyon so it will be hard for him to get 91 there.

Currently I'd say

Muniain

Griezmann

Pjanic

Muniain is younger and at a better club than Griezmann, though I doubt you can go wrong with them as they both play and I guess they'll both make 89 next season and both are tipped as great talents.

Pjanic' problem is that he hasn't been playing much last season, but Lyon seem to be looking for a new manager so I guess he'll have a new chance and might become a starter again. If that happens and Lyon perform better than last season he might just be on his way back to 91. But for now he's simply not the best option.

Though in the end I'd buy them all if I could :)

Thanks for the help guys . Unfortunately the club that has Muniain just hired a new manager and it seem's I won't be able to get him.Unless I convince the other manager to sell Muniain ,Griezmann remains the best choice.