Midfielder Help!

BlairC

Re: Midfielder Help!

Currently have too many midfielders to fill the '3' in a 4-3-3' date=' need to know which 3/4 to keep from:

Sahin

Ramires

Mikel

Hamsik

Pastore

Pjanic

Kaka

Just need to know who to sell and why, Thanks in advance. ;)[/quote']

Keep these midfielders

Kaka obviously as he is rated 94

Ramires

Hamsik

Sahin

Pjanic isnt doing very well in Lyon at the moment. Only 1 assist and 3 goals last season so its hard to see him rise. Cant see Mikel rising also to be honest as he wasnt playing well, well enough to rise anyway last season and chelsea went off form for a bit. Also Ramires is looking good in the midfield of Chelsea now.

Currently have too many midfielders to fill the '3' in a 4-3-3' date=' need to know which 3/4 to keep from:

Sahin

Ramires

Mikel

Hamsik

Pastore

Pjanic

Kaka

I'd sell Pjanic and Mikel, and keep the rest personally.

Keep these midfielders

Kaka obviously as he is rated 94

Ramires

Hamsik

Sahin

Pjanic isnt doing very well in Lyon at the moment. Only 1 assist and 3 goals last season so its hard to see him rise. Cant see Mikel rising also to be honest as he wasnt playing well last season and chelsea went off form for a bit. Also Ramires is looking good in the midfield of Chelsea now.

Problem with Kaka is, I'm currently using Alonso, Fabregas and Ozil in my 1st XI and I'm wondering whether to use him to strengthen other areas, or is he too good to lose?

Sahin

Ramires

Mikel

Hamsik

Pastore

Pjanic

Kaka

Sell Kaka and Mikel. You'll get an offer pretty quickly for Kaka and the money can buy you a younger 90+ riser. His career is going into decline in my opinion.

Problem with Kaka is' date=' I'm currently using Alonso, Fabregas and Ozil in my 1st XI and I'm wondering whether to use him to strengthen other areas, or is he too good to lose?[/quote']

Well you should state what midfielders you have then we can tell you more. With them midfielders you have, you will definitely not miss Kaka, he will only be a good sub but you have Hamsik, Ramires, Pastore and Sahin for subs/backs up which is more than enough. I would use him to strengthen other areas personally by part exchanging him or receiving offers for him which include decent players.

Use Kaka, Mikel and Pjanic to strengthen other areas.

Sahin

Ramires

Mikel

Hamsik

Pastore

Pjanic

Kaka

Sell kaka for sure, he has been on the downfall due to his lack of play in real madrid, dropped from a world class 97 to 94 in just half a year.

Problem with Kaka is' date=' I'm currently using Alonso, Fabregas and Ozil in my 1st XI and I'm wondering whether to use him to strengthen other areas, or is he too good to lose?[/quote']

if you got them then you dont need kaka, just sell him and keep the rest