Sheanon Williams - Big Riser

MaoaM

Name: Sheanon Williams

Club: Philadelphia Union

Rating: 77

I have searched an there is nothing posted about him. Sheanon has started all 13 league games for Philadephia Union this season. Philadelphia are second in the Eastern Conference table (Level on points with a game in hand).

I can see him rising from 77 -> 83/82 which is very good for smaller clubs.

*Stats from Soccerway

Re: Sheanon Williams - Big Riser

Rating: 78

I have searched an there is nothing posted about him. Sheanon has started all 13 league games for Philadephia Union this season. Philadelphia are second in the Eastern Conference table (Level on points with a game in hand).

I can see him rising from 78 -> 83/82 which is very good for smaller clubs.

*Stats from Soccerway

even better: this guy is rated 77, not 78 :)

Sheanon started and played the full 90 minutes in the 0-0 draw against Sporting KC and the full 90 minutes in the 3-2 win against Chivas USA.

Philadelphia are also 3 points clear of New York Red Bulls in the league.

16 Starts out of 16 games for him this season :)

Rating: 77

I can see him rising from 77 -> 83/82 which is very good for smaller clubs.

*Stats from Soccerway

Nice find but i think 83/82 is a bit optimistic if you take into consideration that Philadelphia has an average rating about 81-82, their top player is rated 85 and SM is very cautios these days.

Nice find but i think 83/82 is a bit optimistic if you take into consideration that Philadelphia has an average rating about 81-82' date=' their top player is rated 85 and SM is very cautios these days.[/quote']

They are top of their division, and have one of the lower rated squads in the MLS. Im sure most of their team will rise.

Another 90 minutes for Sheanon in the 0-0 draw against SJ Earthquakes.

18/18 starts (Third highest amount of minutes for Philadelphia, only the GK and one Midfielder have 17 minutes more)

Philadelphia are 2nd in the Eastern Conference league on goal difference, But have 2 games in hand.

:)

Another 90 minutes for Sheanon in the 0-0 draw against SJ Earthquakes.

18/18 starts (Third highest amount of minutes for Philadelphia' date=' only the GK and one Midfielder have 17 minutes more)

Philadelphia are 2nd in the Eastern Conference league on goal difference, But have 2 games in hand.

:)[/quote']

Do you think he'll go up any more after the games he's played?

Nice find but i think 83/82 is a bit optimistic if you take into consideration that Philadelphia has an average rating about 81-82' date=' their top player is rated 85 and SM is very cautios these days.[/quote']

In case you didn't know Philadephia was an expansion team last season and they did not do well. a rise to 82 is not out of the question but I predict 81 if the ratings are done soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bit of an update

Sheanon played the full 90 minutes in the 1-1 draw against Houston Dynamo (7/8/11) and the full 90 minutes in the 2-2 draw against Dallas (14/8/11)

22/23 starts, missing one game through suspension. Philadelphia are 2nd in the table, 3 points behind Columbus Crew with a game in hand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another quick update on Sheanons Williams progress

Real Salt Lake 2-1 Philadelphia Union

Sheanon Plays full 90 mins

Philadelphia Union 4-4 New England

Sheanon plays full 90 mins

Philadelphia Union 0-0 Portland Timbers

Sheanon plays full 90 mins

Philadelphia Union are 3rd in the table with a game in hand on clubs above them. There form has been pretty bad recently though. Out of 27 games, Sheanon has start 26 (Missed one through suspension) and has played the full 90 mins 25 times.

SM are reviewing the MLS after doing Japan, so will probably start next week. Still think 82 is a good estimate. You would make some good profit from him.

Yeah imo SM have been very harsh with some of the MLS risers

harsh? come on its the MLS. not a league in the same bracket as japan IMO. in a few years i do believe it will grow, much like china. also players rated 75 rising to 78/80 was what i expected as it was the trend last time around.