Who are likely to be next on the rating schedule?

As per title who are likely to be next on the rating schedule?

Can we make an educated guess after Uruguay? I guess since we're moving from Europe to South America it may well be more obscure leagues next such as Peru or even on to someone like Japan??

Ive been on SM a long time now but dont really have any idea on rating schedules apart from looking at it in game so would appreciate any enlightenment! :)

Re: Who are likely to be next on the rating schedule?

Slovakia is a decent league that hasn't been reviewed since 2009 i think this is an abuse

i totally agree with you... zilina was in Champion's league in this season and there are players who get appearences in champion's league and still under 75 rated..

anyway i think china, slovakia, slovenia, latvia, finland and maybe even lietuva, estonia, iceland and ireland will be reviewd this summer

As per title who are likely to be next on the rating schedule?

Can we make an educated guess after Uruguay? I guess since we're moving from Europe to South America it may well be more obscure leagues next such as Peru or even on to someone like Japan??

Ive been on SM a long time now but dont really have any idea on rating schedules apart from looking at it in game so would appreciate any enlightenment! :)

i think they may do paraguay and ecuador. then back to europe for some minor leagues, hoping slovakia, slovenia.

china needs an update as well as south africa, and all the minor uk leagues league1 league 2 etc etc

but some big leagues seasons have just finshed so may jump the queue eg argentina.

I'm still patiently waiting for League 1 and League 2 to be reviewed, but I think those may wait until October/November time so they can take into account the transfer window and early League form etc etc.

The likes of Bosnia do really need to be done. It's almost like putting an old Championship Manager disk in when you look at them. Very out of date.

I would like those teams from minor leagues to be reviewed next. But I have a feeling it will be a major country or two who will get the nod. Argentina has just finished half of it's season. I would bet there if I had to. :)

Along with the second division of a few countries.

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to bump an older post, but have a question about it.

How exactly are leagues reviewed? Im guessing its not in a pattern, but random, with bigger leagues more often then others. Even then, do reviews rotate on a predetermined schedule (1 review per month, 2, per week)?

cheers

Hate to bump an older post' date=' but have a question about it.

How exactly are leagues reviewed? Im guessing its not in a pattern, but random, with bigger leagues more often then others. Even then, do reviews rotate on a predetermined schedule (1 review per month, 2, per week)?

cheers[/quote']

it used to be on a pattern but it changed back in september 2010 i think. so unless someone is keeping a track on what was done when from then, we can only guess whats next in this new 'system', and then once we reach sept /oct might have a rough guide on how itl be reviewed.

top leagues 3 times a season, other major euro leagues ie holland twice, rest prob once.

brazil n argentina will def be twice a season too.

rest of world just once i think.

i imagine many minor leagues will be up for review soon, some havent been looked at since 2009.